Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else would be shamed for this, career would be over. But he claims to be some kind of ā€œtroubled artistā€ and I feel that lets him off from so much?
he is repulsive.

Reactions: 17
Saw someone say this in an Insta comment but he knows fine Bianca looks exactly like Kim and he's humiliating her (B) for it.

I dread to think of the conversations they must have. I don't know what she's aiming for with this? A lot of it looks like publicity stunts but Kanye is never going to have the same popularity he had before, people are over it. The troubled artist stuff was one thing but when he started being so openly anti semitic it was like nah, you're not worth the time. B is a nobody who is only known for looking like Kim. So what is the point of it all?

Seems like a bizarre humiliation kink being played out in public to me. Weird.

Reactions: 11
He can't degrade Kim to "punish" her for all the things he thinks she's done wrong , so he's found a woman who he's made to look just like her and is publicly degrading and humiliating her instead. At first glance, those pictures look like Kim. Which he's probably hoping will cause her to feel violated even though it's not actually her. He's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 18
He can't degrade Kim to "punish" her for all the things he thinks she's done wrong , so he's found a woman who he's made to look just like her and is publicly degrading and humiliating her instead. At first glance, those pictures look like Kim. Which he's probably hoping will cause her to feel violated even though it's not actually her. He's absolutely vile.
yeah, its actually similar to what he did to taylor with the famous video when you think about it, just on a bigger scale

Reactions: 12
Saw someone say this in an Insta comment but he knows fine Bianca looks exactly like Kim and he's humiliating her (B) for it.

I dread to think of the conversations they must have. I don't know what she's aiming for with this? A lot of it looks like publicity stunts but Kanye is never going to have the same popularity he had before, people are over it. The troubled artist stuff was one thing but when he started being so openly anti semitic it was like nah, you're not worth the time. B is a nobody who is only known for looking like Kim. So what is the point of it all?

Seems like a bizarre humiliation kink being played out in public to me. Weird.
The stuff about Hitler and the nazis was unbelievable. And yet he still was supported, still making music etc. I wonder how he gets so much support and why everyone seems so afraid to publicly stand up to him. His management need to tell him to take some time out and get him some help or at least find a way to deflate his ego.

Reactions: 6
I think Bianca is very beautiful. And I think people often forget that he knows exactly what he is doing and people are jumping right in. Making fun of skims ( he is a partner himself) make her look like Kim, Iā€™m sorry but Imo Kim is old news by now. Bianca is 10 x hotter.
And he is probably dropping a album very soon.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think Bianca is very beautiful. And I think people often forget that he knows exactly what he is doing and people are jumping right in. Making fun of skims ( he is a partner himself) make her look like Kim, Iā€™m sorry but Imo Kim is old news by now. Bianca is 10 x hotter.
And he is probably dropping a album very soon.
If any of this behaviour has been to relaunch his career, than it has backfired massively. Who in their right mind, would condone and enable abuse, of another human being. Someone needs to step in and prevent this from happening.

Reactions: 7