Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch the three part documentary on Netflix Jeen-yuhs it shows just how talented Kanye is. He definitely is an renaissance man. But he is also mentally ill. And I speak from personal experience. The loss of his mother has blighted his life. She wouldn’t have accommodated Kim Kardashians bull crap in her sons life. He doesn’t understand that his antisemetic rants are disgusting and harmful. He just runs his mouth, because he is in the middle of a breakdown. There’s no denying his talent. Music and fashion, but, he is NO POLITICIAN. Nor should he be let anywhere near a political arena until his meds are right. If Trump runs again he will ask Kanye to run also. It’s scary

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what’s this all about?
Alki David’s family own Coca Cola bottling plants that’s where his money comes from he has his own controversies going on I looked him up because I saw him with Ye Kanye

At the moment Alki has a problem with Gloria Allred and the California State Bar on his Instagram you can see him encounter her in a supermarket car park he says “Gloria what type of crappy gangster are you” while she is loading a box of Depends incontinence underwear into her car

Gloria is a bit of a gangster imo because it doesn’t faze her at all she even cheerily waves at the camera

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So is Kanye missing or not
The person who reported him missing is his former manager or something and he's trying to serve him papers for a lawsuit. So no he's not really missing, he was seen in church a day or two ago

Reactions: 4
Let them be happy, nothing wrong with a doppelgänger 😂
Some folk just have a type of looks they prefer (women do too!)
It’s not weird like they’re related or something…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So wtf is going on with him?! Did she give him a bj on the boat in Venice? Is he controlling her? She always looks miserable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Having watched the video with the 3rd person and boat driver, think it’s a wardrobe malfunction, probably to moon the paps who are stalking them everywhere but it went too far below deck, it was only a short boat ride as well 😆 Boaty McBoatface 🚤

His bum crack pic was censori’d though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are a very odd couple! Idk what it takes to be with him, he needs clearly help and to take his meds.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Makes me feel so icky - he’s fully dressed whilst she’s near naked.
if it was a BJ in the boat (it was IMO) then it shows they’ve got no awareness of anyone other than themselves. Either through drug use of a complete case of anti-social personality disorder. Too wrapped up in themselves to consider others. Would love to see the more candid photos that tourists too of them.
He is looking very heavy lately too.
And I’m shocked that KW only has one thread!!

Reactions: 9
Makes me feel so icky - he’s fully dressed whilst she’s near naked.
if it was a BJ in the boat (it was IMO) then it shows they’ve got no awareness of anyone other than themselves. Either through drug use of a complete case of anti-social personality disorder. Too wrapped up in themselves to consider others. Would love to see the more candid photos that tourists too of them.
He is looking very heavy lately too.
And I’m shocked that KW only has one thread!!
he's also discussed a fair bit in the kardashian threads so I think people tend to forget about his own

Reactions: 4