Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the movers and shakers of the world aren't making nearly enough of a big deal out of this.

Kanye has said some of the most abhorrent, disturbing things any celeb with his level of status ever has but it's like people are already over it and not so bothered?

I am glad Biden said something but it just seems like this has not stirred enough on-going outrage compared to much pettier things other people have been "cancelled" for saying or doing, and that deeply troubles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I almost feel like he’s on a Carrie from Homeland type break where he sees something big picture but can’t articulate the working to how his brain got to that point.

It’s almost like he’s fighting against the people he perceives to be at the very top of the food chain (Rothschild-esque) because he’s deep into all the rumours and tit about child trafficking etc and in his mentally ill state he thinks what he’s saying makes sense when he’s actually just being incredibly offensive.

duck knows, just my view on it but the stuff he’s saying is truly abhorrent I just think knowing how he operates there is some sort of deeper meaning to it all that probably only makes sense in his head. I think he’ll end up dead soon and wouldn’t be at all surprised if others died at his hands too.
But this is what every conspiracist always thinks. They are just about to break through and get everyone to see what they see. There is nothing to see that’s why it makes no sense

Reactions: 6
But this is what every conspiracist always thinks. They are just about to break through and get everyone to see what they see. There is nothing to see that’s why it makes no sense
You sound a bit like Kanye here.

This man has wished death upon all Jews, said he’s a nazi and that they’re cool. He’s a POS.

Reactions: 4
I feel like the movers and shakers of the world aren't making nearly enough of a big deal out of this.

Kanye has said some of the most abhorrent, disturbing things any celeb with his level of status ever has but it's like people are already over it and not so bothered?

I am glad Biden said something but it just seems like this has not stirred enough on-going outrage compared to much pettier things other people have been "cancelled" for saying or doing, and that deeply troubles me.
Anti-semitism does seem to be almost tacitly approved in today's society - there's never really that much of an outcry about it.

I mean, the Tories pretended to care about it only as a whacking stick for Corbyn - but then they have quite the history of being anti-semetic.

I don't think it's taken anywhere near seriously enough.

Reactions: 7

I would say the much much bigger issue of child abuse and child sex trafficking is what people should be making a big deal out of.
Very interesting who doesn't speak out against the likes of Salma Hayek's husband's brands, not just Balenciaga. It's the tip of the iceberg and not a conspiracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would say the much much bigger issue of child abuse and child sex trafficking is what people should be making a big deal out of.
Very interesting who doesn't speak out against the likes of Salma Hayek's husband's brands, not just Balenciaga. It's the tip of the iceberg and not a conspiracy.
I think there is room for action in all areas. Wanting to see more done about one issue doesn't mean feeling blasé towards another. The Balenciagia scandal has repulsed me beyond belief and celebrities are proving Ricky Gervais award show roastings correct more and more every day...if ISIS started a streaming service, I think they really would call their agents.

Reactions: 7
You sound a bit like Kanye here.

This man has wished death upon all Jews, said he’s a nazi and that they’re cool. He’s a POS.
What 👀🤣 how did you make this jump in the context of what I was quoting?

Kanye isn’t seeing a bigger picture is what I am saying. All conspiracists are consumed by this concept of exposing something and that’s what he’s doing. There is nothing to expose but in the process he's being more provocative (it’s what gets the people going remember…) and has all the attention (good and bad)
He’s an absolute POS and nothing I said indicated otherwise. I was talking about how conspiracists always think they know something the plebs don’t and ultimately it usually makes them go mad and end up on the fringes of society

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suffering with mental health does not automatically make somebody a danger to themselves and others

People can be disgusted without being disgusting themselves

Reactions: 3
That doesn’t make any sense, he’s very publicly made threats of violence and tried to intimidate lots of people over last few months, including death threats, so it’s a perfectly reasonable concern. He’s also openly said he’s felt suicidal before. Nobody has said that *all* mental illness = danger to themselves and others, stop trying to be offended for the sake of it.

Reactions: 2
@donutwitch you have responded to what I said without quoting me or @ me

What doesn’t make sense about my simple statement regarding mental illness ?

And who exactly are you to tell me that I’m offended for the sake of it and should stop ?

Reactions: 1
Suffering with mental health does not automatically make somebody a danger to themselves and others

What he is saying and doing is dangerous and this often happens when people become obsessive about something, they lose all insight into what is right wrong or acceptable. At the same time I think he likes being provocative

@plinky2 with respect that is my opinion a general statement on mental health followed by people can be disgusted without being disgusting themselves

I’m not sure what is so jarring about this

Reactions: 1

I do think he does present a danger to himself/others as he’s got a god complex and his views are becoming more and more extreme and hateful in nature. Kanye has proven he has no consideration for putting his own family in danger (posting the address of his childrens school for instance - bad enough in itself but in the context of this happening after Kim had been robbed at gunpoint) so the erratic and risky behaviour is present so for that reason I think this could quite easily escalate to physical violence.

That being said I do agree that having issues with mental health doesn’t automatically equate to self harm or harming others.

@plinky2 with respect that is my opinion a general statement on mental health followed by people can be disgusted without being disgusting themselves

I’m not sure what is so jarring about this
As an overall statement no, people with MH issues are not dangerous and I would hope people didn’t believe that although I think they sadly do. In this instance the worry is he’s dangerous

Net and Yahoo lives in my head rent free.
He's disgusting but that'll never not be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Net and Yahoo lives in my head rent free.
He's disgusting but that'll never not be funny.
I had to rewind it one of the most surreal things I have seen especially with the face mask and gloves and Alex Jones normally the one who dresses up crazy was sitting there looking shocked

• Haha
I had to rewind it one of the most surreal things I have seen especially with the face mask and gloves and Alex Jones normally the one who dresses up crazy was sitting there looking shocked
Alex and his nervous laugh made it funnier. Like seriously what even was that? 😆
Saw a theory saying in a few years he might try to claim it wasn't him under the mask.

• Haha