Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s off his meds. Has been for a long time. His mania has been growing but he’s been signing deals and making money. If he goes into hospital bye, bye money. But I’m guessing sponsors will be running for the hills now. Then she will stick him in a hospital once he’s no longer making money.
. She’s just trying to flog underwear off the back of the publicity now.

Reactions: 6
It's just upsetting at this point, watching everyone gleefully exploiting a very mentally ill man for shits and gigggles and money/fame.

We haven't really made any progress on mental health stigma at all. It's still all too alike going to Bedlam to laugh at the inmates for entertainment. Once again the media in particular show what sort of people they really are.

Reactions: 14
Everyone is trying to make a buck off him. What should the media do ? Be reverential ? The man is running for president. Someone filled in those forms and submitted them. Not the media. Some people who thought any publicity is good publicity (I sense pimp mama kardasian is behind it). If she can sell her daughters sex tape, selling out her SIL is child’s play.

Some people are going to vote for him, especially the ones silly enough to think he will give them a million dollars for having a baby.
He could split the vote and allow DT back in (who isn’t a lot better) so I’m taking it seriously.

• Sad
Some people will vote for him because they are stupid- I’m sorry but it’s true.
He is clearly not very well. I’m a fellow bipolar person and I know when I see someone who needs to go on their meds and look after themselves.

Kim and that evil shallow fucker Kris need to take care of him. Kim would LOVE being the First Lady so she is probably seeing how this pans out a bit before leaving him. From many reports I’ve read they don’t live together anymore anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d imagine there’s nothing Kim can do about this. Who knows what’s in the pre-nup because there probably is one. She probably can’t get hold of him at the moment. One things for certain I’d LOVE to be in the Kardashian group chat now. The Kardashians did an awful lot to help Scott with rehab etc and I’m sure they’d support Kanye too, but it’s hard to help someone who doesn’t want help. No judging here if they were planning an abortion, I am pro choice!

Reactions: 10
He is not hiding in a hole in the ground. He is quite easy to find. He has PA’s managers, a phone. It’s a matter of getting a judge to section him for his own mental health.

Reactions: 1
I’d imagine there’s nothing Kim can do about this. Who knows what’s in the pre-nup because there probably is one. She probably can’t get hold of him at the moment. One things for certain I’d LOVE to be in the Kardashian group chat now. The Kardashians did an awful lot to help Scott with rehab etc and I’m sure they’d support Kanye too, but it’s hard to help someone who doesn’t want help. No judging here if they were planning an abortion, I am pro choice!
I don't blame her for considering it, wasn't she still married to/going through the divorce process with that Chris guy when she started dating Kanye and got pregnant? That's a lot of stress to put a pregnant person through. Not that she needs to give a reason, it's totally up to her.

Reactions: 5
I don't judge anyone for their choices, but North is now a 7 year old girl and she will hear this (even if she doesn't understand it right now). Make your choices sure, but don't tell your children you considered aborting them!! :mad::cry:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is what was widely reported at the time

This is what was widely reported at the time

if he stays in a manic phase for long there might not be much money left. Someone could probably sell him the steps to heaven and he’d buy them.

6B5AF9C3-2EA3-4DEB-BF54-B72A079F622A.jpeg
4B40938A-8E18-4405-9045-C2CF2BE48A85.jpeg
25FF94F5-D571-45CF-A405-4D7447D48C3A.jpeg

I feel that Jenner has met her match, being publicly called out for what she is but sadly at the expense of someone’s mania.

References to his kids (not going to be) doing Playboy, the television network setup... he’s definitely attacking Kris and her handling of her own children.

Something that one didn’t think about whilst undertaking operation fame, but having kids down the line, a widely circulated video of mum being penetrated and urinated on, is going to affect them one day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 188204View attachment 188203View attachment 188205

I feel that Jenner has met her match, being publicly called out for what she is but sadly at the expense of someone’s mania.

References to his kids (not going to be) doing Playboy, the television network setup... he’s definitely attacking Kris and her handling of her own children.

Something that one didn’t think about whilst undertaking operation fame, but having kids down the line, a widely circulated video of mum being penetrated and urinated on, is going to affect them one day.
He is obviously off meds, meds that usually keep him pliant and docile. As someone who has been through mania more times than I can count, I can *sort* of follow what he means. Kris Jenner has sold her kids. All the men who get sucked in- suffer in some way. He doesn't want it for his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is obviously off meds, meds that usually keep him pliant and docile. As someone who has been through mania more times than I can count, I can *sort* of follow what he means. Kris Jenner has sold her kids. All the men who get sucked in- suffer in some way. He doesn't want it for his kids.
Well he doesn’t seem to spend much time with his children at all, voluntarily living across the country from all 4 of them. He also refuses to take his medication, as his ‘creativity’ is more important to him than being balanced And stable for his kids.
His calling out Kris Jenner for tit parenting the day after he announced for publicity that he nearly aborted his 7 year old daughter is his most jaw dropping hypocrisy yet.

This is the 3rd time he’s had a ‘breakdown’ and tweeted really controversial stuff, - immediately just before an album release.....

Reactions: 8
I hate the way social media encourages his mania, to the point followers bash anyone concerned that maybe someone shouldn't be left to have these potentially life ruining episodes in public is surpressing free speech or is somehow anti human rights

There are times people need to be kept away from the world for their own safety, and this is one of those times. Worries me greatly that so many can't see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I bet Kris’ PR team is going mad right now! She will have been taking endless calls and will try and spin this into Kanye being the bad guy/ ill (which he sadly is) and away from the reality which is that Kim did playboy and a sex tape and Kanye disapproves.

I would never wish for this to have happened at the expense of anyone’s mental health but I’m so glad he publicly called them out for the vapid desperate publicity machine that they are.

I bet Kris’ PR team is going mad right now! She will have been taking endless calls and will try and spin this into Kanye being the bad guy/ ill (which he sadly is) and away from the reality which is that Kim did playboy and a sex tape and Kanye disapproves.

I would never wish for this to have happened at the expense of anyone’s mental health but I’m so glad he publicly called them out for the vapid desperate publicity machine that they are.
It's the one "good" thing that has come out of this disaster, agreed.