Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of what he is saying is inflammatory but he is such a troubled soul and a lot of people are making jokes about this but tar other celebrities who suffer with mental illness with the 'crazy' brush.

I have to say though, the divorce with Kim is absolutely inevitable if he continues.
Either a divorce or a conservatorship. Unfortunately Britney has set legal precedence for celebrities that have been sectioned/ have known mental health struggles. I worry for him and his children.

Kayne acts like someone with BPD.

While he may be successfully medicated he may stop taking them to feel more creative /alive and slowly becomes divorced from reality. Pimp mama kardasian (Kris) uses this for publicity purposes.

Trump suffers more from narcissistic personality syndrome, where the Narcissistic personality disorder whixhis a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Biden makes the odd slip of the tongue,
Don’t we all 😄 but is clearly sane.

Reactions: 1

While he may be successfully medicated he may stop taking them to feel more creative /alive and slowly becomes divorced from reality. Pimp mama kardasian (Kris) uses this for publicity purposes.

Trump suffers more from narcissistic personality syndrome, where the Narcissistic personality disorder whixhis a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

It's well known that Kanye has been clinically diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder, but please tell me where your diagnosis of Trump came from.

Reactions: 2
S
It's well known that Kanye has been clinically diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder, but please tell me where your diagnosis of Trump came from.
[/QUOTE

Do you need me to give you examples when Trump has displayed of all the symptoms above ? Are they not
Really obvious to you ?
His niece can give a diagnosis - she has been observing him for years

Last edited:
His niece can give a diagnosis - she has been observing him for years

I would hazard a guess that her using her medical background and qualifications to informally diagnose her uncle, in order to make money, might be seen as a conflict of interest.

Reactions: 3
I would hazard a guess that her using her medical background and qualifications to informally diagnose her uncle, in order to make money, might be seen as a conflict of interest.
she is an intelligent woman who knew that such a publication would lead to intense legal battles. With that in mind, it would be doubtful that making money would be her main goal.

Her book highlights how his personality was shaped by his father and their treatment of his brother.
She has done lots of work with a variety of disorders so is well judged to assess him

her explanation why he likes dictators/their behaviour and cosies up to them so much (reminding him of own father is interesting and explains why he seems to be seeking their approval.

She also mentions a learning disorder, which he has never had diagnosed and might explain why he can’t manage some
Reporting styles ?

Then she's selling out her family for nothing? She's doing it (months before the election), out of the goodness of her heart, for no money or publicity? I can't see that. She has a personal vendetta against Trump because of what happened to her Dad.

The sub-title says something about him being the world's most dangerous man. That just completely reveals her motives right there! So in her eyes he's worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden, Kim Jong Il, and Assad to name a few?! It's laughable.

She'll have been paid by someone like Soros to write this, so no worries about possible litigation, as he'll foot the bill. Just like he does with any smear campaign or something he doesn't want, such as Brexit.

The Deep State are in total panic. They will stop at nothing until they get their puppet, Biden in power.

Then she's selling out her family for nothing? She's doing it (months before the election), out of the goodness of her heart, for no money or publicity? I can't see that. She has a personal vendetta against Trump because of what happened to her Dad.

The sub-title says something about him being the world's most dangerous man. That just completely reveals her motives right there! So in her eyes he's worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden, Kim Jong Il, and Assad to name a few?! It's laughable.

She'll have been paid by someone like Soros to write this, so no worries about possible litigation, as he'll foot the bill. Just like he does with any smear campaign or something he doesn't want, such as Brexit.

The Deep State are in total panic. They will stop at nothing until they get their puppet, Biden in power.
paid by George Soros. That says it all. the convenient bogeyman for all the right wing crazies !

To be pedantic - she didn’t say the worlds most dangerous man ever - so perhaps she’s talking about living dangerous men 😄

Reactions: 4
paid by George Soros. That says it all. the convenient bogeyman for all the right wing crazies !

To be pedantic - she didn’t say the worlds most dangerous man ever - so perhaps she’s talking about living dangerous men 😄
That's why I also included Assad, as far as I am aware he's a still living despot.

And please refrain from calling me a right wing crazy. You lose your argument when you resort to name calling.

If you do your research, you will see that Soros actually is funding a lot of radical left wing movements, it's not a myth. Have you looked into his background and listened to some of his speeches, to inform your opinion? Because I wouldn't wish to be associated with that man's agenda, in any form.

There is a far right conspiracy bunch of loons who seem to attribute some very strange things to George Soros. Some critical thinking people please. How it moved into the centre and was accepted as fact is a mystery to me.

Assad, turned troops on his own people - oops - that sounds familiar - anyone ???? Assad is a scumbag, but then again so is Donald. That bunch you quoted, he would fit right in with them. They’d have lots in common, except Donald would be complaining that the constitution stops him from doing what he wants.

He has more in common with them than a real leader like Angela Merkel.

Reactions: 4

The book is not being published “for nothing”.The subject of the book is the sitting US President. Insider knowledge of his conduct throughout his life should be welcomed. If you can’t be a Youtuber without having your lifelong behavior scrutinized, why should a President get a pass?

I am far more disturbed by the fact that Trump is so desperate to stop the book from being published than by whatever left wing person or organization is financially backing it. If it is full of lies, Trump can sue and make another mint. If it’s true, he can’t sue and his only option is to fight the publication in the first place. So far, Trump himself is making it seem truthful and therefore more provocative and compelling. His attempts to stop her and her book are the best form of press and corroborations.

Reactions: 6

Joe Biden likes the smell of other people's hair and has demonstrated this publicly many times. Not a display of sanity in my humble opinion.

Reactions: 6
I think Kim will have to leave him now after his abortion comments, did you see the foetus tweet? 🤢

• Sick
The poor man is obviously not well and needs professional help.

It sounds like he’s in the middle of a manic episode Hopefully his wife can get him the help he needs.

Reactions: 5
Interesting how Kim initially jumped in so quickly to support Kanyes initial tweet that he was running for President.
So she didn’t suspect it was weird, manic, out of the ordinary? She must live with this crap all the time.

And now it’s ‘other’ people questionning his MH.
She is so self serving, and grabby, bet all she could think about is the fab PR pics, she’s just as delusional.

Whilst I sympathise with Kanye's mental health problems, refusing to take his medication as it ‘stifles his creativity’ seems pretty selfish and incredibly self indulgent when you have 4 children.
Then again, I read he didn’t even meet the last one until it was 3 weeks old and had been delivered to them after the Met Ball, so he was never going for dad of the year.

• Wow
Reactions: 9