Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't be any worse than this geriatric imbecile.

View attachment 178088
lol you seem to be obsessed with joe Biden. Creepy. This is Kanye’s thread.

Let’s be sensitive to mental illness. I hate when people talk about Britney’s illness in an insensitive way because I love her. It would be unfair to speak badly about Kanye’s mental health just because he isn’t as universally adored.

Reactions: 7
lol you seem to be obsessed with joe Biden. Creepy. This is Kanye’s thread.

Let’s be sensitive to mental illness. I hate when people talk about Britney’s illness in an insensitive way because I love her. It would be unfair to speak badly about Kanye’s mental health just because he isn’t as universally adored.
Britney wasn’t calling abortion the work of the devil though? I remember years and years ago he tweeted that women got pregnant to rich men on purpose in order to receive ‘luxury abortions’. ( I have no idea what a ‘luxury‘ abortion is, it appeared he didn’t either when questioned).
He’s always been a hateful misogynist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else seriously terrified Kanye will win?

This is someone who, like Trump, belongs in an insitution. Yet there is every legitimate chance he could become the ruler of the most powerful nation in the world. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.

Reactions: 7

This is someone who, like Trump, belongs in an insitution. Yet there is every legitimate chance he could become the ruler of the most powerful nation in the world. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.
Totally agree with you I also find it terrifying. The world is getting a scarier place, getting more divided, we need people in power who have their heads screwed on and also have years of experience in politics. It’s like the equivalent of Liam a Gallagher running here (just an example I plucked out of thin air, probably better ones) someone who just makes a lot of noise and says bizarre things becoming a president or prime minister is scary.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he has his wits about him at the moment. His wife just cares about Instagram likes so I’m not sure if anyone is looking after his mental health. He needs to get well and as another poster says, he may not like his meds but he’s a father, it’s not just about what he wants anymore.

Reactions: 6
I'm totally confused as some websites are saying he's dropped out but others are saying he's still in the running. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t see how he can win. He’s already missed the ballot access deadline in 4 States. He’s 69 electoral college votes down straight away. It’s been reported that he is on the ballot for Oaklahoma (he or some other idiot paid $35,000 to get on) but did he manage to get on Florida and South Carolina yesterday? Michigan deadline is today. By the end of the week he could be down 100+ votes out of 538. He doesn’t stand a chance!

Reactions: 5

Nah, no chance, Kanye is just a dreamer off his meds.

Reactions: 1
I don’t see how he can win. He’s already missed the ballot access deadline in 4 States. He’s 69 electoral college votes down straight away. It’s been reported that he is on the ballot for Oaklahoma (he or some other idiot paid $35,000 to get on) but did he manage to get on Florida and South Carolina yesterday? Michigan deadline is today. By the end of the week he could be down 100+ votes out of 538. He doesn’t stand a chance!
You know they said trump wouldn’t stand a chance!! Lol:):D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 2

What the Actual duck?

Tearful Kanye West says he stopped Kim from aborting their first child North because he got a 'message from God', calls for $1m for every baby and rants about George Soros and Harriet Tubman in wild first presidential rally

• Wow
Reactions: 3

What the Actual duck?
So deeply hurtful to his wife and North. That poor little girl has a right to privacy!

I hope Kim can find a way to intervene with his medical needs. His innocent children are now suffering publicly and it needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping Christ.......

what was that. 😕 but seriously. He needs help

Reactions: 3
A lot are people are saying that Kanye has made this abortion stuff up. I don’t doubt that’s he’s in a manic episode but sounds like Kim tried to manipulate him at the time; ‘You do xyz/ agree to xyz / show me you will xyz or I will take the morning after pill’. Its no surprise that Kanye doesn’t understand how the morning after pill works, many men don’t and he’s not exactly the brightest star in the sky.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim finally files for divorce after this. Poor North.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim finally files for divorce after this. Poor North.
She did tweet her endorsement originally after he announced his presidential run. She’s complicit in all of this, so is her idiot mother Kris who was goofily smiling whilst filming the whole Kanye Speech.
They’re just the worst.

Reactions: 4