Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he realizes how much it costs to run a campaign, he will quit. He doesn’t have the level of commitment it would take. He is unpredictable and changes his mind frequently and without care.
I would support his bid simply mathematically speaking if I thought it would divide Trump voters. But unfortunately it will divide the left and we can’t risk that.
If Kim had a husband with a background and education in government, I don’t think she would be a bad First Lady. The US justice system is a racist institution and she has done more work to fight that than she gets credit for. She is also compassionate towards immigrants and asylum seekers, and I think she could be a great influence.

Reactions: 10
Honestly, democracy isn’t a toy or fame for the rich and famous, real lives are at stake, Kanye is an absolute mess and I can’t believe Kim supports him through all the tit he comes out with. People will unfortunately be stupid to vote for him, but what should we expect from the nation that willingly elected Donald trump 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would not believe that he or any of his family are. And I don’t see him being committed to spend the money on a campaign when his success is not guaranteed or even likely.
That's actually a good point, we shall wait and see what happens.

Reactions: 1
Isn't Kanye a Billionaire?
He wishes. Kris has been trying to make all her kids into "billionaires" - Kylie has NEVER been confirmed. Kanye has never been confirmed and now she's trying to make people believe Kim is well on her way to billionaire status too. The media is a very powerful thing and many people will just believe what they say without any facts. Forbes have lost so much credibility since running the Kylie story that they've retracted it and said she forged her documents or was purposefully lying.

Reactions: 7
A few years ago I would have said it's all just a big joke and no chance he would get in but after Trump got elected I am no faith in anyone having common sense anymore 🥴
Honestly it's not like it would even make the list of the top 50 batshit insane things to happen in 2020. I'm so done :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope they change the laws so presidential nominees must show their taxes. We’d soon find out how much this numpty and his wife are really worth and they’d soon scuttle back under their rock.

They’re not worth as much as they declare.

Reactions: 10
It's just a publicity stunt for his new album
Also Kanye is using gospel music as HIS music, as a new album. Is that even allowed??? He also has a 'church' were they have merch, and play Kanye's music. This is not a real church and he is using his faith as a money opportunity.

Reactions: 2
Its completely a distraction tactic but Trump has nothing to do with it lol - Kanye and Elon are the most narcissistic and egotistical duo you could find. I also dont think Musk will really back him, they're all talk. Kim will never leave it down if Kanye goes down in flames.

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of what he is saying is inflammatory but he is such a troubled soul and a lot of people are making jokes about this but tar other celebrities who suffer with mental illness with the 'crazy' brush.

I have to say though, the divorce with Kim is absolutely inevitable if he continues.

Reactions: 4
I think that a lot of people would rather vote for Kanye than Trump. As crazy as it sounds, he might even be more credible than Biden - at least he would know what state he was in. 😂

I don’t think Kim would divorce Kanye because of his politics. She adores him for the connections and lifestyle he provides her with.