Kadieslifeandjourney #1 crazy eyes, pregnancy lies?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she’s secretly fuming there’s only 3/4 things there after paying for a PO Box

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why someone would send money and gifts to a virtual stranger. Don’t they have their own families or friends to focus their attention on? Or even a charity if they feel like they want to help someone. It’s not as if Kadie is hard up. It’s very odd.

Reactions: 5
Are you reading to Ozzie… or for content??? Why you looking .
fyi we saw pretty much his whole face in this video

IMG_1170.png

Reactions: 2
Covering his face is just a desperate attempt to be popular. You’re not a celebrity - the newspapers will not plaster his face everywhere 😂

Imagine having no one to answer to, you can do WHATEVER you want, you’ve got a baby so granted you’re a little limited but the world is your oyster. You order a tit pizza and watch Aladdin 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Q&A saying she’s not answering questions (insinuated) about Alejandro
But makes snipey swipes during her answers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean this in the kindest possible way, but who on earth would ask for advice from that absolute loony toon!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only person to ever have a baby giving thanks for primary and John Lewis etc for looking after her whilst she was out with the baby

• Haha
SO. Remember the pre pregnancy trip to Disney that we were all like wtf why?
I’ve mentioned a few times I’ve followed Kadie since before 90 day and we’ve got a few similar followers from that time etc.
Last night someone started posting things about her and basically just saying they were great friends during her early SW days and lost touch a bit during filming but this girl was a new mum so when Kadie found out she was pregnant she reached out and was her rock throughout pregnancy and now she’s all bitter because Kadie doesn’t bother anymore.
BUT interestingly - she said the trip to the states was a last ditch for him to be involved. She knew he wouldn’t come to England so went most of the way and stayed for days waiting for him to come but he didn’t 🥴 so much for not caring!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
SO. Remember the pre pregnancy trip to Disney that we were all like wtf why?
I’ve mentioned a few times I’ve followed Kadie since before 90 day and we’ve got a few similar followers from that time etc.
Last night someone started posting things about her and basically just saying they were great friends during her early SW days and lost touch a bit during filming but this girl was a new mum so when Kadie found out she was pregnant she reached out and was her rock throughout pregnancy and now she’s all bitter because Kadie doesn’t bother anymore.
BUT interestingly - she said the trip to the states was a last ditch for him to be involved. She knew he wouldn’t come to England so went most of the way and stayed for days waiting for him to come but he didn’t 🥴 so much for not caring!
That makes total sense tbh.

It's really nice how happy she is with Ozzie I have to say.

Usually she's a dialysis nurse but she's on maternity leave at the minute, probably for another 8 months or so. She did live with her grandparents but got her own place when she found out she was expecting.

The idiot took her kid bowling. I thought she’d say she went with a friend and he obv tagged along. But no. He even helped her push a ball and she recommends ear defenders. wtf. Can tell everything will be about her needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so desperate to be spotted and become the next big thing, it’s embarrassing. The stupid childish dancing in the bathroom is hardly the behaviour of a stable adult.

She’s honestly psychotic. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth. I also don’t believe that she’s just sailing through motherhood like she makes out.

Reactions: 3
Am I a twit for still being astounded that she gave the kid a Mexican/spanish middle name. Especially given what she alleges the dad did? I mean, maybe a normal person I wouldn’t bat an eyelid to but she’s obv done it for his attention…

Reactions: 5