Kadieslifeandjourney #1 crazy eyes, pregnancy lies?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my 3rd was having weight issues in the first few weeks my midwife told me that they only have basic training in bfing and I would have to contact a bfing consultant if I needed more support so I doubt kadie would have much experience with it as a nurse tbh.
this and also
wasn’t she a dialysis nurse. I can’t imagine she’s expert in it
I was a child protection social worker when I gave birth and I couldn’t even change his nappy 😂😂😂😂 I was a bit in shock though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s no idea how to tackle the c section thing. Her big long post stating he was breech suggesting that’s why she needed it, but then her comment saying she knew all along as she had a large fibroid? 😅
I mean birth is birth, feels like she’s tarring herself with the ‘too posh to push’ brush even though barely anyone feels that way now. C sections are bleeping hard but even if you just decided you want one, just say it

Reactions: 1
She’s no idea how to tackle the c section thing. Her big long post stating he was breech suggesting that’s why she needed it, but then her comment saying she knew all along as she had a large fibroid? 😅
I mean birth is birth, feels like she’s tarring herself with the ‘too posh to push’ brush even though barely anyone feels that way now. C sections are bleeping hard but even if you just decided you want one, just say it
I wish she had put a bloody TW on it. I rarely get upset/offended by these instagrammers but I had a traumatic section and recovery and seeing her bang on about it without sharing the tough parts has triggered me.

I remember when my daughter was newborn, not sure I knew which way was up, didn’t wash until the afternoon some days, how does she have time to sit and beg on Insta?

it should be banned for parents to use their children to grift online.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get irrationally irritated by her spelling hobby as hobbie or is it just me?

• Haha
Just seen her latest story. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t on some sort of medication. She seems absolutely out of it. She’s just such an odd person.

Reactions: 2
Why is she pushing the baby on her dog
For months, sending m her family videos of golden retrievers meeting babies for the first time
She really lives in a dream world and has expectations that everything is a Disney moment
I really bleeping hate when people put their babies near dogs for pictures
Get out of the dogs space it didn’t ask for the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I breastfeed my baby and not once have I ever taken a picture of myself with my tit out and put it on social media. Somethings are sacred. She’s blatantly just done that to show off herself “multitasking”.

“Thank you for this moment tonight where you let me know…” firstly shush, secondly weird that you caught it on camera huh.

The way she’s shaking that baby and shrieking into his face in her latest story is really unsettling me.

I’m going to stop following her.

That story about nala bringing the baby’s elephant toy is a load of tit. It worries me how much she’s willing to lie about. Kid won’t have a favourite yet. The dog won’t certainly know.