Kadieslifeandjourney #1 crazy eyes, pregnancy lies?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I a twit for still being astounded that she gave the kid a Mexican/spanish middle name. Especially given what she alleges the dad did? I mean, maybe a normal person I wouldn’t bat an eyelid to but she’s obv done it for his attention…
That’s it. If everything she says is true (doubtful), the way he made her feel etc, he’s a terrible person. He’s a person that’s abandoned his child and made his mother suicidal along the way and apparently moved on with no care (I mean I don’t believe it but that’s the story she’s told) WHY just WHY would you want your son to have any link to him? I appreciate when he’s a little older, allowing him to recognise where he’s come from, embrace whichever parts of his heritage he’s comfortable with but now? He’s no clue. Now you’re just aligning your child in every way possible with someone you claim is a near on monster?? It doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 3
That emoji literally moves every time she posts so we’ve all pretty much seen his full face. Deliberate?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally don’t see the point in putting pics up of your kids when you put emojis in front of their faces. How about just don’t post pics of them at all!?

Reactions: 7
I literally don’t see the point in putting pics up of your kids when you put emojis in front of their faces. How about just don’t post pics of them at all!?
It’s to say that she’s protecting him but giving people enough of a look at him to keep them interested I think. Couple of passive aggressive stories earlier/yesterday… obviously Alejandro or his family have said something

Reactions: 4
It’s to say that she’s protecting him but giving people enough of a look at him to keep them interested I think. Couple of passive aggressive stories earlier/yesterday… obviously Alejandro or his family have said something
Yeah the church one was defo aimed at them I think

The photos are to 'tease' alejandro as well I'm sure

She posted one thr other day where literally just his left eye was covered so it's all a bit silly

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah the church one was defo aimed at them I think

The photos are to 'tease' alejandro as well I'm sure

She posted one thr other day where literally just his left eye was covered so it's all a bit silly
oh yeah she’s playing games with that picture isn’t she!

Reactions: 1
In her Q&A today, she’s said that Alejandro made contact after Ozzie was born and they FaceTimed/ texted but now he’s disappeared again. Interesting…

Reactions: 2
Her story about the new partners of deadbeat dads 🙈

It's a bit rich of her to say 'it's giving any dick will do' when she was engaged to a pedophile and then six weeks later searching the whole net for literally any dick will do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she wants to go back to being a “food” influencer. But then says how much she enjoys posting everything else. So just post everything then? Like you have been doing? She also made it sound like she lives with her mum.

Reactions: 4
She said she wants to go back to being a “food” influencer. But then says how much she enjoys posting everything else. So just post everything then? Like you have been doing? She also made it sound like she lives with her mum.
She’s got be living with someone because there is NO WAY she is capable of looking after that baby without supervision.

Reactions: 3
She’s got be living with someone because there is NO WAY she is capable of looking after that baby without supervision.
I agree, she's an absolute walloper, she only moved out of her grandparents house at rhe age of 30 something because she was pregnant but still lets her grandad tuck her up in bed 🤦‍♀️ she's the definition of a Disney adult, stunted and infantile. It amazes me how confident she is that she is 'the best mummy alive' when anyone that views just one of her hundreds of insta stories per day could tell you she's got more issues than Vogue 😂

Her dropping out of slimming world because it's affecting her breastfeeding experience or whatever... let's face it kadie you've been at slimming world for what 10 years and it's not worked yet. Tbf that's not her fault slimming world etc is a whole scam but she definitely lacks the critical thinking skills to realise why syns and low fat yogurts are for dumb dumbs

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her latest stories (don’t usually) and oh my god 😳 she needs sectioning.

I don’t follow her much anymore because she’s so odd but is she still married to Alejandro? Has she mentioned any plans to get a divorce?

Why is she always bleeping hollering? She is so loud and not soothing. No wonder the baby is always squawking at her. He is trying to ask her to pipe down.

• Haha
She is literally the adult version of that young girl on tik tok who is also married to a Mexican man.. Holly? Both work for NHS and both irritatingly immature but tryna live an adult lifestyle

That heart on the babies face is pointless, you can see his tash today 🥸

She is dying to show him off but knows once we’ve seen him it’ll be boring