Kacie Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw I found Olive Oil Mommy sans the mommy tradwife schtick

Oh I've seen her, I think I follow. Lol. Or maybe their EVOO acct, but I rarely see their posts.

I heard that on the DL you actually pay to get an Oprah Favorite Things feature? Lol

Reactions: 2
So Kacie and Dario bought an apt. We can bet on her own "renovating a ruin" type of series since she says it needs major work. Lol

Living in Florence for love but still discovering the ropes, huh? Naming her cat Miso thinking it's Italian, advertising language apps but struggling with Italian... Classic American abroad vibes.

Reactions: 4
Wait. Sorry I swear I’ve said this before but… How absolutely sheltered can one be living in NYC and not knowing that miso is Japanese?? Had she never been to a single sushi restaurant before?

Actually… considering her very “safe food” eating habits, I guess I’m not surprised. But surely she must have HEARD of miso. It’s not like you have to eat foreign foods to actually be exposed to them, especially in the U.S. it’s not like the cat is named after a more obscure Japanese food like natto or dango.
---
---
Omg she looks SO different here compared to her SM posts?? Did they just do her hair and makeup terribly (yes) or does she really look like this in person and use filters (probably)
---
Seriously I’m like floored. I feel like I’ve never seen her before.
---

Last edited:
She looks like a middle aged suburban housewife

Reactions: 3
She's been so active and snarky in her comments the past couple of months. That's why I know her hair was the studio's choice (people were saying they missed her curls or didn't recognize her). Evidently the show wanted to highlight that she and Kelly look alike. (???) Her Business Barbie pantsuit is courtesy her BFF Maddy with a Y. Lol. She's a stylist, you know.

Yeah, there she has a middle aged Midwestern Karen look.

Reactions: 1
Yet again marveling at how dumb Kacie can be when she mistakes San Giovanni, Florence’s patron saint day as a national holiday in Italy?! Girl has lived in Florence for how long now??

Yet again marveling at how dumb Kacie can be when she mistakes San Giovanni, Florence’s patron saint day as a national holiday in Italy?! Girl has lived in Florence for how long now??
She's so ignorant. Then her stans get mad when "people are mean." But what does it say about them that they look to her as the ultimate Italy expert? She makes these stupid mistakes all the time which proves she isn't culturally curious at all.