Kacie Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she's just learned the word misogynistic and wants to use it as much as possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does Dario still write to her in English? (I'm referring to the whatsapp msg he sent to her about The Office guy staying at the hotel he's a chef in). So is she never going to even try to really learn and assimilate?

Reactions: 1
Why does Dario still write to her in English? (I'm referring to the whatsapp msg he sent to her about The Office guy staying at the hotel he's a chef in). So is she never going to even try to really learn and assimilate?
I wouldn't have the patience to try and teach her either tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
SO cringe. God that clip she posted of her audiobook, her intonation is awful, it sounds like a first draft

• Haha
SO cringe. God that clip she posted of her audiobook, her intonation is awful, it sounds like a first draft
The only part I'm curious about is the chapter on haters. 😂 She mentioned someone saying "mean things" to her in real life and I'm actually dying to know, lol.