Kacey Cassady-Youtuber & flight attendant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like their marriage is not in a good place.
Just caught up with her vlogs, pretty boring with long infomercials! I see what you mean, I know her sister dying was an awful tragedy but to describe their married life as miserable since day three is worrying 😓

Reactions: 1
I hardly watch her anymore but I watched her newest vlog about getting healthy.

Girl ate a chicken breast for lunch, the smallest bowl of taco soup I've ever seen and did a work out 😬

I also hated the narrative she can't afford to have her nails done but spaffed $80 on an Amazon dress... She does know you don't need a new dress every time you go to an event??

I hardly watch her anymore but I watched her newest vlog about getting healthy.

Girl ate a chicken breast for lunch, the smallest bowl of taco soup I've ever seen and did a work out 😬

I also hated the narrative she can't afford to have her nails done but spaffed $80 on an Amazon dress... She does know you don't need a new dress every time you go to an event??
She probably hid the tag and returned it. She did that with a dress worn on honeymoon vlog allegedly she couldn't decide to keep it or not, but wore it out to dinner with the tag hidden. She probably does that often. Trashy.

I know her thread doesn't get much attention here but I have to say it stresses me out so much how she drags her husband along for layovers.

Complaining their layover in Trinidad was now only 12 hours because of delays but they can lay by the pool... I wouldn't class that as visiting Trinidad really...

Let alone the stress it must put on Josh always trailing along on random airplanes and probably juggling an office job at the same time.