Kacey Cassady-Youtuber & flight attendant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching her channel almost a year now. Was fascinating to see her still working flights during the pandemic. She's now furloughed and I've lost interest in her channel somewhat.
Does anyone else here watch her? What do you all think of her?
I think herself and her family are All-American, they are from rural kentucky as far as I know and i would say that they are very traditional!

I've been watching her vlogs recently. I like the way uses the word stinking to mean good! I don't like that amazon ads have become part of her content but try to avoid those vlogs.

Okay, because I had some of her videos in my Watch Later on Youtube- seems some have been removed including the one where her sister tested positive for covid. Interesting.

Reactions: 1
Okay, because I had some of her videos in my Watch Later on Youtube- seems some have been removed including the one where her sister tested positive for covid. Interesting.
The pup? I'm not a fan of her calling her sister that. I've seen that vlog, it was pretty boring tbh, her parents went on holiday while she stayed in Texas and looked after/cooked for her sister. Did you see her friend jojo is making videos showing her new tights? Her channel must be creep central!

The pup? I'm not a fan of her calling her sister that. I've seen that vlog, it was pretty boring tbh, her parents went on holiday while she stayed in Texas and looked after/cooked for her sister. Did you see her friend jojo is making videos showing her new tights? Her channel must be creep central!
I saw some of the ones that were removed. I'm just curious what caused her to take them down?

I saw some of the ones that were removed. I'm just curious what caused her to take them down?
I’m thinking she was let go/fired from American Airlines. She removed every video of herself in a uniform, so every actual flight attendant trip. I have a feeling she was anti-vax/anti-mask, so maybe that had something to do with it since OSHA was supposed to be mandating masks for 2022. But I also felt like her last video was pretty bad. Her very openly anti-vax parents (just look at her moms Facebook) went to Hawaii on Kacey’s buddy passes after being exposed to covid. If one person in the party rests positive then the whole party shouldn’t board the plane. I feel like AA saw that video and had something to say about it.

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking she was let go/fired from American Airlines. She removed every video of herself in a uniform, so every actual flight attendant trip. I have a feeling she was anti-vax/anti-mask, so maybe that had something to do with it since OSHA was supposed to be mandating masks for 2022. But I also felt like her last video was pretty bad. Her very openly anti-vax parents (just look at her moms Facebook) went to Hawaii on Kacey’s buddy passes after being exposed to covid. If one person in the party rests positive then the whole party shouldn’t board the plane. I feel like AA saw that video and had something to say about it.
Oh wow, thanks for this alt, sounds completely plausible as you are right all the videos that were removed are her at work. What will she do now with her channel? Being a flight attendant was her whole persona. I can't see AA giving her a good reference leaving under those circumstances.

Oh wow, thanks for this alt, sounds completely plausible as you are right all the videos that were removed are her at work. What will she do now with her channel? Being a flight attendant was her whole persona. I can't see AA giving her a good reference leaving under those circumstances.
I do wonder though if her mom would’ve posted something hateful on facebook about AA ? Also go look at KC’s Hawaii Tiktok the comments are 😳. I don’t think the family was vaccinated. (Also pup lives in a sorority house so how did they pull that one?)

I do wonder though if her mom would’ve posted something hateful on facebook about AA ? Also go look at KC’s Hawaii Tiktok the comments are 😳. I don’t think the family was vaccinated. (Also pup lives in a sorority house so how did they pull that one?)
I was so curious had to take a look 😳 The pup's dob and full name is on that COVID test, not a good idea to post that unedited!

Clearly mom is having some thoughts. Coming from a family ALL in healthcare, I find it absolutely bonkers that anyone can still be in Covid denial. One of the comments on the page is also her saying pup's Covid test was a false positive. Also, THEY STILL WENT ON VACATION WHY IS SHE MAD.

Attachments

Her vlogs have become unwatchable, just one long ad for pre-prepped meals. No uniform or actually doing the flight attendant job.

Clearly mom is having some thoughts. Coming from a family ALL in healthcare, I find it absolutely bonkers that anyone can still be in Covid denial. One of the comments on the page is also her saying pup's Covid test was a false positive. Also, THEY STILL WENT ON VACATION WHY IS SHE MAD.
She thinks it was a false-positive? In Kacey's video wasn't Pup visibly sick? What an idiot!

Reactions: 2
I just saw her latest video. Why doesn't she acknowledge her boyfriend? She put his photo on IG. Also, she just learned about packing cubes. Video was lame. She should just do collabs with other YTers otherwise she has no content.

So sad, Pup passed away in a car accident. She was so young. She seemed so funny in Kacey’s vlogs & their family was so close. I‘m really torn up about it, been thinking about her for days :( Not sure why, maybe cause she was so young & vibrant (from what we’ve seen in kacey’s vlogs)?

Kacey also got married few weeks ago? Haven’t been watching FA vlogs lately so missed the news. They got engaged in September so that was fast.

So sad about her sister :( on a personal level I really hope they come through this as a family. It will be a really difficult time for all of them.

However, I've lost interest in her completely. She barely shows anything to do with flying, it's normally some sort of ad for a ready meal or premade meals from Trader Joes, then driving to the airport, then her in a hotel room then she's back in the car on her way home...

And I don't expect her to put her personal life out there but it really feels like Josh appeared out of nowhere and then a few months later they're married...

Reactions: 3
So sad about her sister :( on a personal level I really hope they come through this as a family. It will be a really difficult time for all of them.

However, I've lost interest in her completely. She barely shows anything to do with flying, it's normally some sort of ad for a ready meal or premade meals from Trader Joes, then driving to the airport, then her in a hotel room then she's back in the car on her way home...

And I don't expect her to put her personal life out there but it really feels like Josh appeared out of nowhere and then a few months later they're married...
I unsubbed from her (and all other FAs) because of the advertising. Haven't watched her vlogs in ages so was shocked to see on IG that Sydney (buddy-bidder) had posted about Pup. She did have some sweet family/sis visit vlogs in the months leading up to it so ended up watching those the past couple of days. At least she has those videos as a great memory of Pup.

True, Josh showed up quick! She did mention that he was a brother of her college or sorority friend so perhaps they knew each other beforehand. It seems like it was fast tracked but they decided that they wanted to be married pretty early on - they went to church couples counseling (not the exact wording but pre-marital counseling?) and the proposal wasn't a surprise to anyone ... she was joking about it weeks beforehand. Hope they're happy, they seem well-suited. Love the salty comments in her YT when he showed up from the guys that thought they had a chance with her!

Think most FA vlogs now are bland because of new rules. Some like Stella have stopped completely. They're really not as interesting anymore especially as you said the trips are all the same setup (car-hotel-car) with a dash of shilling.

Anyone else watch the celebration of life for Pup? I felt SO BAD that someone so young had to be remembered in such a Christian way. Rhett and Link had mentioned it on an Ear Biscuits before- that funerals were largely used by the church as ways to say- we're sorry this person died but what about YOUR soul? What are YOU doing to find Christ? It seemed so impersonal. Like, not a memorial at all.

Anyone else watch the celebration of life for Pup? I felt SO BAD that someone so young had to be remembered in such a Christian way. Rhett and Link had mentioned it on an Ear Biscuits before- that funerals were largely used by the church as ways to say- we're sorry this person died but what about YOUR soul? What are YOU doing to find Christ? It seemed so impersonal. Like, not a memorial at all.
Is there a link to the memorial? I had unsubbed from Kacey's channel too but just seen her latest vlog on recommendations, and was so shocked and sad to hear about her sister. I was also shocked that Kacey got married and her husband got baptised. They must be doubling down on religion!