Kacey Cassady-Youtuber & flight attendant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a link to the memorial? I had unsubbed from Kacey's channel too but just seen her latest vlog on recommendations, and was so shocked and sad to hear about her sister. I was also shocked that Kacey got married and her husband got baptised. They must be doubling down on religion!
Her sisters name is Sydney, like buddy bidder friend. Try googling with their last name.

Kacey and husband eloped apparently. No wedding. Wonder why.

Her sisters name is Sydney, like buddy bidder friend. Try googling with their last name.

Kacey and husband eloped apparently. No wedding. Wonder why.
Thank you. Completely agree was not age appropriate at all and much too religious apart from the video montage at the beginning...

Interesting they didn't have a wedding maybe was cancelled because of the tragedy? He seems way too nice/passive for Kacey but I suppose opposites attract...

Interesting they didn't have a wedding maybe was cancelled because of the tragedy? He seems way too nice/passive for Kacey but I suppose opposites attract...
They eloped before and didn't plan on it or tell anyone. Maybe the video explains it? I haven't watched but did watch her newer vlogs or stories. They eloped then a few days later the accident happened before they announced it. The weirdest thing is she said that they (Josh & her) had always wanted to elope. Strange as she seems so close to her family and they did the whole religious church couples counselling way early in their relationship as they knew they wanted to get married very fast. It's her life ofc and wish her nothing but happiness.

I watched the livestream and the videos and speeches her friends gave were so much more a celebration of life than anything in the second half that was way too religion centric for my taste. I just don't know how you can say goodbye to a sibling that way.
Pup's celebration of life video by Brooke Bush https://youtu.be/IGGaXr0Iz9Q
Pup's celebration of life service https://youtu.be/hio5byk0y6A

IDK i'm not religious at all but they are so that's why it was religious and 'weird' to most people. But that's their family and how they deal with grief & trauma. In past videos on the mom/dad channel they do mention religion a lot .. like circle of prayer before they leave on a trip one time? Kacey does mention going to some megachurch in DFW area a few times and always going on Sunday. Anyway I didn't watch the whole thing and skipped the preachy bits besides her brother's eulogy/speech. A funeral is a funeral and every culture or religion has their own ways of doing it so i'm whatevs about it.

They eloped before and didn't plan on it or tell anyone. Maybe the video explains it? I haven't watched but did watch her newer vlogs or stories. They eloped then a few days later the accident happened before they announced it. The weirdest thing is she said that they (Josh & her) had always wanted to elope. Strange as she seems so close to her family and they did the whole religious church couples counselling way early in their relationship as they knew they wanted to get married very fast. It's her life ofc and wish her nothing but happiness.
since they’re religious, my assumption is they eloped so they could start living together and sleeping together. She showed in a TikTok that they booked their wedding planner and venue before they got engaged. So they planned to have a big wedding and reception, but it seems they were in a rush to get married. She also mentioned that they may not do any wedding at all now.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what the relationship is between Stacey Cassady and Macey (little girl in video)? Stacey is captioning the videos that she’s her grandma. Obviously it’s not Kacey or Pup’s daughter, right? Is it Spencer, their brother’s, daughter? I’m just so confused by these videos.

I tried to link to Stacey’s TikTok but the links were removed. Her TikTok is staceypriddycassa05

Last edited:
I don't know who the young girl is but in one vlog they mentioned (think it was grandma's birthday) that they looked after some young people growing up who are now adults and were at the gathering. I feel bad for them as haven't posted anything since pups memorial..

Last edited:
Just found this thread but have been watching Kacey for quite some time, found her from Carrie Ann who stopped vlogging. I go back and forth with her because of how much she complains about her job and working, she was lucky to have a job after being furloughed. I was shocked and sad to see that Pup passed away, Kacey definitely made some comments about the articles written about the accident saying it was Pup not paying attention.

Her relationship with Josh did move super fast and she's said multiple times the plan was always to elope just the two of them and have a big wedding later and then Pup passed away but maybe it's still in the cards. They went on their honeymoon to the Maldives I believe. I think they got married quickly to sleep together and live together as they are both people of faith. I personally think she is out of his league as I don't find him attractive. She also seems very clingy and attached as he has come on many of her trips since they have gotten married.

I also wish I could be surprised about her parents being anti-vaxxers but living in rural southern Kentucky, I'm sure they acted like it didn't exist at all.

I agree she is waay out of Josh's league but he seems like a nice person who would do anything for her, including leaving and collecting her from the airport. She definitely is the dominant one in the relationship.

Reactions: 1
Oh for sure, seems like he does whatever she asks of him or she pouts about it. If I recall, he is a big younger than her too.

Lol I’m watching her Paris vlog right now it amazes me how she either practices revisionist history (would not surprise me) or she is just flat out stupid. She just said that when her and Sydney tried to fly to Paris a couple years ago it was because all European countries were open but France required a visa. GIRL. I remember that video. They tried to fly to Paris while they were furloughed. Almost no country’s borders were open to tourist travel then. I remember when they tried to go to Paris the desk agent thought they were idiots and I thought so too. Just bleeping oblivious and a good reminder why I unsubscribed. She’s such a bad representation of her company and American Airlines was smart to ban her from posting anything affiliated with them.

Reactions: 4
She seemed to spend a fortune for 2 days in Paris on basically nothing and other than going to Versailles did nothing either.

Ridiculous doing a breakdown of spend then saying she doesn't know if she's allowed to say how much her flight was as it was discounted so she was just leaving it out.

Either say the price or ignore it.

Her husband plays for the other team if you ask me. Since they are so ultra religious there is probably shame so they just try to ignore it.

Feel awful for how her sister's death is affecting her. In her latest video she's mentioning they played her sister's funeral song and she had to go outside and that her marriage with Josh has been miserable since the beginning.

I don't know why she's pushing having a big wedding still if it's upsetting her this much. It won't 're-do' anything. They're already married. I think it would be better for her to get therapy and then Re-do their vows later down the line.

I also think it's a bit awkward for Josh as they weren't even dating that long before marriage and her sister lives away at college so they can't have been that close.

Reactions: 2
^^Josh did spend some time with her sis & family before they eloped. Even on camera in some of Kacey's vlogs they had a good rapport - her sis & Josh, her parents & Josh.

They had their wedding. Her dress looked lovely.