JustJulie_D #5 Sore hip another excuse to stay in bed With a gifted ponytail stuck to her h

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's yet another company I won't be buying from.

Gifting her free meals.

They can get to blazes.

Reactions: 5
Healthy Cave mark 2! 🤣

I'm sure they are raging. Shes told us more about this new company than she did the whole time she was a BA for healthy Cave!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never mind having a dose but she IS a DOSE!! That poor child is too much like hard work for her, can’t go to work and has to have a newly gifted meal because she’s too bloody lazy to cook. The wee soul walking about amusing himself. She has time to be on social media talking about her gifts...! But can’t be arsed playing with him. Take some paracetamol and get on with life you big moan bag! Some people have to just get on with it.... the lazy good for nothing cow that she is.... she maddens me...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You'd think someone would speak to her.

If my sister, friends or sister in law was behaving like that I'd soon have a word!

Reactions: 3
There's yet another company I won't be buying from.

Gifting her free meals.

They can get to blazes.
Gifting her but yet she has the nerve to tell us to support small businesses! How's about you spend some money in these small businesses rather than lining ASOS pockets with £200, she's a fekking pain in the arse!

This woman should be ashamed of herself.
She doesn't know what shame is.

Mind the weekend she went to the Mill Park in Donegal and started dropping hints about having her wedding there! Now I can't mind if that was a gifted stay or not, but it annoyed me too because that's one of our favourite places for an anniversary break - won't be back near it!

And all the times she asks for "best places to go in XY + Z" and next thing she has had a gifted stay with b+b and a day trip out.

She's a dirty greedy big dose.

• Heart

Mind the weekend she went to the Mill Park in Donegal and started dropping hints about having her wedding there! Now I can't mind if that was a gifted stay or not, but it annoyed me too because that's one of our favourite places for an anniversary break - won't be back near it!

And all the times she asks for "best places to go in XY + Z" and next thing she has had a gifted stay with b+b and a day trip out.

Yes Mill Park was gifted. This pissed me off to no end. Its where me and my hubby go. I mean, went as well. Now they can feck off and I told them as much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t get why if you enjoy going why you would stop just because that dose got a gifted stay - it’s like cutting off your nose to spite your face, yes she’s annoying, yes it’s disgusting how much free tit they get but that’s just the culture right now. Why let it affect you so much into stopping buying things going to places that you previously liked?

Yes the Millpark stay was gifted and remember while she was there a clothes shop in Donegal Town gifted her new clothes? No mention of that shop since of course. I was in Letterkenny that same weekend and it was so hard trying to find anywhere to stay in Donegal that weekend, the weather was gorgeous and everywhere was booked up. Luckily for Julburt her free stay was all booked for her 🙄

I honestly don’t get why if you enjoy going why you would stop just because that dose got a gifted stay - it’s like cutting off your nose to spite your face, yes she’s annoying, yes it’s disgusting how much free tit they get but that’s just the culture right now. Why let it affect you so much into stopping buying things going to places that you previously liked?
I'm guessing it leaves a sour taste in people's mouths and affects their experience knowing that loyal customers pay full whack every time whereas the likes of Julie who never set foot in the place previously gets to stay in a suite free of charge and have the red carpet rolled out with chocolates and champagne waiting for her in the room. It's also completely misleading as normal paying customers don't get that treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's my business. Its not cutting off my nose to spite my face. I have principles. I will not give my hard earned money to places that gift instahuns things for publicity. Yes it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when they get gifted all this stuff for free and have no appreciation of it or even go back or spend their money there. What grinds me is that these places doing that, gift them these lavish stays, champagne, strawberries, meals, spas. The works to drum up business. Im not going to pay and support that. You want a full hotel? Then treat paying customers as well as the freeloaders and let word of mouth do its job

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That's my business. Its not cutting off my nose to spite my face. I have principles. I will not give my hard earned money to places that gift instahuns things for publicity. Yes it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when they get gifted all this stuff for free and have no appreciation of it or even go back or spend their money there. What grinds me is that these places doing that, gift them these lavish stays, champagne, strawberries, meals, spas. The works to drum up business. Im not going to pay and support that. You want a full hotel? Then treat paying customers as well as the freeloaders and let word of mouth do its job
That’s fair enough - I suppose what I meant was don’t let someone like Julie that takes advantage of things put you off the things you enjoy, if you feel strongly enough about it tho then absolutely that’s your call. I do take your point

Reactions: 8
That’s fair enough - I suppose what I meant was don’t let someone like Julie that takes advantage of things put you off the things you enjoy, if you feel strongly enough about it tho then absolutely that’s your call. I do take your point
Likewise. I totally see where you are coming from. And usually I would say the same. I was just so disgusted with Mill Park I couldn't give them the money (they are quite expensive) after doing that

Reactions: 7

Because I work damned hard in not more than a minimum wage job, my husband works damned hard too and we putt money away to enjoy weekends away without kids.

We want to enjoy nice (albeit expensive) dinner and wine and we will pay for the privilege.

We return year after year and never expect anything more than a warm welcome and are delighted if they have left a sweet in our room or a bottle of fizz (happened once in a small boutique hotel in Portrush that thankfully none of the instahuns seem to have plugged) and we have no problem paying for a good honest weekend away and know we'll be back.

It then sickens me when doses like her go and stay for FREE and say "it's a lovely place, I highly recommend" whereas time after time I can give those thinking of staying there genuine feedback, real praise from a real experience more than once and I can usually say if it's worth the money, the dog sitting etc... But people like Julie get so much given to them that they do no know the meaning anymore of properly looking somewhere to stay, reading reviews, leaving good honest feedback.

Because when you get stuff for free, you're not going to say anything bad about it.

She didn't say anything bad about the healthy cave meals - she also didn't say anything good about them!!! (I'll have this the night for handiness) that's what they call "damned by faint praise" but it must be enough for businesses to give her free stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.