Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Ok @Derry_girl here goes nothing, off the top of my head & possibly not strictly chronologically correct....

Hope we are still on page 1 after this 😜

Recap as per tattle rules:

Just Julie D, formerly known as Makeup by Julie is a self taught, part time make up artist, alleged full time civil servant and all time complete dose. Julie hails from the small town of Limavady, Northern Ireland & is 38 years old.

Julie - or Julburt as she used to refer to herself, initially found fame on Snapchat circa 2015. She gained a following by demonstrating her makeup skills using “drug store” bought makeup such as collection (2000 as it was then) and items from beauty sites such as Morphe eyeshadow palettes. Julie experimented with various hair colours, eyeshadow colours, stood out from the crowd and seemed like a genuine down to earth girl. In the beginning, Julie often did the makeup of bridal parties and ordinary folk going on nights out.

Julie began documenting her entire personal life on Snapchat, much to the very obvious dismay of her then husband. Julie even had a segment entitled “crap chats” where Julie would talk to her followers whilst on the toilet. Surprisingly, she grew her following and gained the attention of “entrepreneur” Brendan of B Perfect, who seized a business opportunity to use Julie to promote his products. Julie began realising the power of social media when she even starting receiving free pizza from a pizzeria in Limavady. This was the beginning of the notions.....

Fast forward a couple of years, husband is gone, a few pounds shed, ditched Snapchat for Instagram, rebranded herself as Just Julie (🙄) and Julburt is single & ready to mingle!!!! (Exact chronological order is sketchy but you get the gist).

Possibly some time in 2018, Julie the purple/pink/white/red hair coloured, dance music loving party girl is set up on a “blind” date - by a mutual friend (cough, not tinder, cough) - with a farmer from Trillick, County Fermanagh. Before you know it, Julie has transformed into the country music loving much toned down version of her former self that we see today.

Summer 2019 brought a pregnancy announcement for Julie but it wasn’t long before the “mummy blogger” (despite not ever writing an actual blog post) persona started to creep in and Julie began to accept freebies for her pending arrival. Crafty Julie caught on quick and started to approach companies for free baby items, this is possibly when the follower tide began to turn on Julburt.

Julie and “the boyo” welcomed their beautiful son into the world in early 2020, not long before the coronavirus pandemic struck the world.

The lockdown of 2020 saw Instagram inundated with daily stories from Julie, documenting her life as a “first time mummy”, including a catalog of pictures of her child, all day every day. Some highlights of her early mummy journey include her telling her 68,000 followers that she “blunted 3 razors” shaving her “minge” following the birth of her child and my personal favourite highlight - her pregnancy hair began falling out whilst showering and she found a clump in the “shuck” of her arse which she proceeded to fling at the wall tiles 🤮

As the mummy journey has continued through 2020 and into 2021, Julie has become much less entertaining and has started to show her true colours. She has RELENTLESSLY complained about everything she and her son have missed out on due to a global pandemic as if they were the only ones experiencing it. She has been physically GLUED to her living room sofa, from which she parents her child and peels her spuds (when she can’t reach the microwave 😜) She has IGNORED government advice to stay home in her own house and she has blatantly DEFIED all rules, regulations and actual laws by having all the support bubbles she fancied and doing whatever she pleases.

It is no exaggeration to say that Julie has accepted every freebie she’s been offered for herself and her son. These free and gifted (🙄) items have received the absolute bare minimum of promotion from Julie and some have even been subjected to ridicule,
£1000 worth of Egg pram was “grand”, a Motorola baby monitor from Lidl only had one charger - imagine 🤷🏻‍♀️ A trike for her son was shared with little or no detail and a “ding” meal company who fed her for months only got a proper mention when they changed their packaging - and that’s what she talked about 🤦🏻‍♀️ Although the less said about the “ding” meal company the better 🤬

Julie has taken to asking her followers for “recommendations” for absolutely everything in the hope that she will be given the item for free. Anything Julie is forced to buy herself is often sourced from Amazon while she preaches to her followers to “shop local” 🙈

For weeks Julie was on the beg for a play pen for her child so she could continue to parent him from her spot on the sofa. When no offer of a free play pen was forthcoming, Julie had to dig deep into her own pocket and BUY a playpen for her own child. I believe the playpen was purchased from Lidl. Julie received some feedback from followers that the playpen could benefit from an extra mattress so without taking any measurements or details down, off Julie trotted to Argos to purchase a £30 mattress. Apparently Julie struck a deal with a Argos that she could return the mattress if it was the wrong size however when it turned out it was indeed the wrong size, through no fault of Julie’s, Argos refused to refund her £30. Cue an absolute RANT from Julie on stories, mouthing off, naming Argos staff and making a holy show of herself to 68,000 people - over a £30 mattress. Tattle sources suggest that the mattress was returned to Argos looking like it had been kicked from Limavady to Coleraine and repackaged by a child therefore not fit for resale. We never did get an update from Julie whether or not she received an apology from the CEO of Argos, but tattlers suspect that Julie’s rant and following directly led to the closure of several Argos branches. She’s THAT important.

Argosgate was swiftly followed by Stairgate - literally stair gate - where Julie asked her followers for recommendations for stair gates for her home. Stairgate was within a week of Julie releasing a “collaboration” (a box with expiring makeup, covered by a cardboard sleeve with her name on it) with the shit show that is B Perfect - a nice wee earner for Julburt if nothing else. At some stage over the course of that particular evening Julie (who seems to have an aversion to putting her hand in her pocket to pay for items for her own child) was informed of a service provided by the council to supply stair gates for free. Julie - the alleged full time employed civil servant - was enquiring about obtaining FREE stair gates from the COUNCIL. Yet again, Julie showed herself to be a greedy, shameless beg. To date, state gates have not been mentioned since.

To bring us up to date, Julie is still moaning about all the things Covid has deprived her and only her of, still accepting every freebie going without any decent promotion, still parenting from the sofa, still recording and documenting every move her son makes on stories, still wearing the referee nightie, still allegedly in full time employment despite not working a full week yet, still engaged 🧐 to “the boyo”, still building a house and moving to Trillick, still gurning, still guldering at her wein from the sofa, still doing her ridiculous powting lips thing, still an insufferable shameless beg.

Last but not least - big Julburt has taken to her bed sick - but it’s NOT COVID-19!!!!!! It’s definitely not COVID-19!!!! Despite the “wee scoots” here, there and everywhere 🤔

And breathe 🧘‍♀️

Don’t think there’s been a recap before so that should save time for future threads. Please feel free to correct any detail that’s wrong - that’s all I could remember off the top of my head 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MaisieT92

I don’t think anyone was ripping her apart for taking the selfie just found it odd. I said a few weeks ago I thought there was more to her feeling down but people aren’t clairvoyant. Everyone has stuff going on so it should be a lesson to all ESPECIALLY Julie to be kind.

When she ripped apart and named a manager in Argos in front of 60k followers did she know what was going on in his life??? Or when she named and posted a persons facebook page because she assumed that person gave a negative opinion of her to Healthy Cave did she know what was going on in her life??? That girl was completely trolled by Julies friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Columbo

VIP Member
I’m early with the thread suggestion but I’m just done with the gulpin this day-

Freeloading at the dentist to make her teeth white,
Her Ma washes her knickers, the lazy big shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I’ve seen her out and about and she loves to draw attention to herself. Those swimsuit photos are just feeding off other women’s body insecurities and that’s what gets me, pretending to be vulnerable when really it’s all fake. She looks so stiff and awkward in the photos, her facial expressions… 🥴 I’m embarrassed for her.
That's it. 100% she is making herself out to be relatable and she's not. She's fake. Her face is an embarrassment

And what does she do to deserve all these?

We had a booking with them on the 2nd week of August. They are expensive and I have cancelled and booked elsewhere
. And I outlined why I've cancelled too

• Heart
Reactions: 28

stressedout

Julie doesn’t like to pay,
On insta begging every day,
Tans her fan for a 1 night stay!!!

Thread suggestion lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

abcde12345abcde

I’ve never commented on any posts on here, I’ve just enjoyed watching, but I honestly can’t cope any longer.
I’m not sure if any of yous are following the family of the little 8 month old girl who is dying of leukaemia? They have complained less in 8 months than Julie in 2 days about a fucking cold. Honestly some people don’t know they’re living, needs to get her priorities in order!! Be thankful you have a baby to run after.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get why if you enjoy going why you would stop just because that dose got a gifted stay - it’s like cutting off your nose to spite your face, yes she’s annoying, yes it’s disgusting how much free shit they get but that’s just the culture right now. Why let it affect you so much into stopping buying things going to places that you previously liked?
That's my business. Its not cutting off my nose to spite my face. I have principles. I will not give my hard earned money to places that gift instahuns things for publicity. Yes it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when they get gifted all this stuff for free and have no appreciation of it or even go back or spend their money there. What grinds me is that these places doing that, gift them these lavish stays, champagne, strawberries, meals, spas. The works to drum up business. Im not going to pay and support that. You want a full hotel? Then treat paying customers as well as the freeloaders and let word of mouth do its job

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Columbo

VIP Member
She doesn't know what shame is.

Mind the weekend she went to the Mill Park in Donegal and started dropping hints about having her wedding there! Now I can't mind if that was a gifted stay or not, but it annoyed me too because that's one of our favourite places for an anniversary break - won't be back near it!

And all the times she asks for "best places to go in XY + Z" and next thing she has had a gifted stay with b+b and a day trip out.

She's a dirty greedy big dose.
Yes the Millpark stay was gifted and remember while she was there a clothes shop in Donegal Town gifted her new clothes? No mention of that shop since of course. I was in Letterkenny that same weekend and it was so hard trying to find anywhere to stay in Donegal that weekend, the weather was gorgeous and everywhere was booked up. Luckily for Julburt her free stay was all booked for her 🙄

I honestly don’t get why if you enjoy going why you would stop just because that dose got a gifted stay - it’s like cutting off your nose to spite your face, yes she’s annoying, yes it’s disgusting how much free shit they get but that’s just the culture right now. Why let it affect you so much into stopping buying things going to places that you previously liked?
I'm guessing it leaves a sour taste in people's mouths and affects their experience knowing that loyal customers pay full whack every time whereas the likes of Julie who never set foot in the place previously gets to stay in a suite free of charge and have the red carpet rolled out with chocolates and champagne waiting for her in the room. It's also completely misleading as normal paying customers don't get that treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Wish she would actually educate herself and not promote disordered eating. As a nutritionist, one who works in a hospital i feel they need to say. No food is bad and to say bagels are considered "bad" is ludicrous and total attention seeking. As if she thinks eating a bagel is bad after the shit I've seen her shovel in her face. Julie if you want to lose weight educate yourself on a calorie deficit and make healthier choices and learn about how food fuels your body. Yes it's small steps and for once do it in private. If your wanting freebies reach out and ask them rather than being a big over sharing beggy Mitchell

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say people were “ripping her apart”. It’s unusual behaviour to take a selfie at that particular time, would certainly be the last thing on my mind but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21

Jaybe

Big Julbert isn't happy 😕
So, it'll be interesting to see if Benone Getaways will be okay with the person they gifted a stay to, calling someone a troll on their page.😡
Benone Getaways should review Julie's comment and address her lack of professionalism, otherwise they are as guilty as Julie for letting her attack this person, maybe other companies will learn from this.
Julie, you have just shown everyone exactly the type of extremely rude, immature and ungrateful person you are. What ever happened to "be nice!"? Oh sorry you want everyone to be nice to you, but you can be a nasty bitch whenever you feel like it, hypocritical much??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lovingthegossipgirl

Same as that, know thw pain, physically and mentally.

I still wouldn't be taking weird mournful selfies in the hospital either
I feel bad for her! But taking a photo of yourself is a cry for attention! Same thing when people take photos of their sick child In hospital bed or tag themselves in a&e ,it's a disgrace and this is a hill I'm willing to die on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Columbo

VIP Member
I don't think there was a single person on this thread who wasn't glad for Julie getting a second chance of happiness with the boyo and going on to have Danny and I'd have been delighted for her if this pregnancy had worked out too. I'm very sorry it didn't. You can have total empathy with a person's situation while also not agreeing with everything they do. Personally the selfie didn't bother me but I've never been in that situation, others that have found it strange. I agree that she probably took the pic with the intention of posting it to social media. That's her perogative. Nobody ripped her apart, they just shared the fact that taking pictures wasn't on their mind when they went through the same.

Reactions: 19

Columbo

VIP Member
These new meals that she's accepted for FREE are solid proof that she is the most disingenuous beg going. She's struggling with prepping her lunch 🙄 why didn't she order and actually pay for some Healthy Cave meals then? You know that company that fed her and the boyo for months?! Oh that's right because Julie won't dip into her pocket for anything, guess the healthy cave meals were only good when they were free! She's as tight as a duck's arse.

And as for the blatant beg for a weekend away. Away and take your face for a shite Julie, we know your game you melt!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so bloody angry with this stupid twat!! He possibly has a bug and she takes him to soft play in the jet centre. She obviously had to sign in and state no symptoms of covid but hold on sorry he may have a bug never crossed her mind!! How stupid and irresponsible!! Call yourself an influencer!! I call you a selfish stupid fecker!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Columbo

VIP Member
Absolute dose. Wittering on about her chipped tooth because she knew some stupid sucker would come running to fix it. More fool them.
I seen a couple begging in Belfast yesterday and they were moved on by the police but if you do it on social media you’re an “influencer”.
Imagine lifting your phone every time you need something. Oh hi guys just wondering could you recommend the best place to buy milk? And then waiting for fucking Tesco to land at your door with a pint of semi skimmed.

Gets everything for nothing and still spends her life gurning the hateful big lump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

MaisieT92

Wouldn’t it be so lovely for these Companies to gift these stays to local people that are going through cancer treatment or just people that deserve a break - Emmett the key worker for example!

I’d never spend money where these vultures get their freebies. Its vile!!

Reactions: 17