JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm where did Honkytonk's comment go?

She made it right after I posted but it's not there now? Strange.

It said she reckoned Julie didn't go because she was tidying out her make up room and because of Danny.... Exactly what Julie said on her story shortly after that.

Naw I wouldn't like to be there either, from what I saw it looked mad busy.
Honkytonk is still here babes!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The blonde older woman is brendans mum Anne. Definitely not OMcVs mum she’s ginger hair.
they should all be ashamed of them selves thankfully Julie was smart and wise enough not too go at all. If ur reading juls I for one wanna say thank u !

Reactions: 8
See CMB has put up an instastory saying about Sunday Funday but hiding faces, mixing of 2 households there covid queen😴

Reactions: 4
The blonde older woman is brendans mum Anne. Definitely not OMcVs mum she’s ginger hair.
they should all be ashamed of them selves thankfully Julie was smart and wise enough not too go at all. If ur reading juls I for one wanna say thank u !
She definitely looked very familiar though in her mannerisms - I tried watching it back but couldn’t get a clear enough view 😂

Like you say regardless of who she is they al should be hanging their heads in shame and not just be thinking that a quiet weekend on the gram and this will all blow over.

I’d say they have spent the weekend lengthening those ‘close friends lists’ for stories and thinking they beyond the law or common decency.

Reactions: 1
Julie just did an OMG #ad there.

Sorry, I have to say I think she looks lovely today. I see a wee bit of the old Julie slowly creeping back - good on her!

Reactions: 13
Definitely!! I’d happily welcome the OG Julie she was so real and relatable. I think with all these blaggers showing their true colours the weekend Julie could take over and if she does fair play

Reactions: 7
I watched Julie's OMG ad and thought the same! She talked about it clearly, passionately and didn't repeat herself every 2 seconds.
Her eyes yesterday and today were lovely.
Hopefully she's turning a corner and overcoming whatever she was clearly struggling with! 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Emma kearney had stories of lots partying away in the hotel room last night but I think she's deleted them. I know she's young but she'll need to catch a grip or she will be a nobody as quick as she was a somebody

And I really hope nolan does pick up on this absolute disgrace
Emma Kearney needs to drop the whole insta thing if she wants to make something of her Business I personally will not be supporting her all I have seen her do is drink have parties in her salon go out have party’s back at hers after, she is a train wreck can not have her at all

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched Julie’s instagram stories today and by god she has me me smile. Such a different contrast from a few weeks ago. Keep it up Jules

Reactions: 14
Yep Julie, stay true to who you are don't become one of those instahuns, you are so much better than them

Yep Julie, stay true to who you are don't become one of those instahuns, you are so much better than them
See this is why I love tattle and get annoyed when we are referred to as trolls/rats, we call a spade a spade and give credit where credit is due🙏❤ keep it up Julie 👌

Reactions: 15
See this is why I love tattle and get annoyed when we are referred to as trolls/rats, we call a spade a spade and give credit where credit is due🙏❤ keep it up Julie 👌
100% hope she does keep an eye on here or someone on here knows her to pass on these comments from the past few days. 😊😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.