JustCherBear #34 Diet Injections but She's Still Some Shape. Looks Like Her Eyebrows are Trying to Escape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said they’ve planned it this way. Went for a nap yday evening, woke up at 8, got ready and started drinking/snorting at 11.30pm. Says they’re going strong for being 8 and a half hours in. Never in my life have I ever came across this approach to an old firm game or any sesh actually. How can they not just be normal, wake up, have your breakfast, put the game on and get on it, if that’s what you want? It must be so they crash early doors today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes zero sense. They’ve both just been desperate to get on it. I’m no exactly a virgin to the sesh but I really canny bear to watch her she’s giving me the fear. More than usual.

Reactions: 8
She’s just said they’ve planned it this way. Went for a nap yday evening, woke up at 8, got ready and started drinking/snorting at 11.30pm. Says they’re going strong for being 8 and a half hours in. Never in my life have I ever came across this approach to an old firm game or any sesh actually. How can they not just be normal, wake up, have your breakfast, put the game on and get on it, if that’s what you want? It must be so they crash early doors today.
Meanwhile us supporters who actually put money into the club we love have been up buzzing since 7am getting sorted to head to Ibrox. People like these idiots are the ones who like to go out & cause trouble & give both sides of the OF a bad name. She wasn’t sat getting full of it with he Rangers top on last Saturday when Rangers played Hibs, she probably couldn’t even tell you what the score was , big fat boot!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Meanwhile us supporters who actually put money into the club we love have been up buzzing since 7am getting sorted to head to Ibrox. People like these idiots are the ones who like to go out & cause trouble & give both sides of the OF a bad name. She wasn’t sat getting full of it with he Rangers top on last Saturday when Rangers played Hibs, she probably couldn’t even tell you what the score was , big fat boot!
Exactly this - shes only a fan for celtic games - honestly these aholes do my head it - these kinda bams always seems to get the tickets for old firms, cup finals etc - glory hunting fake fucks , she will no have a clue how to get to ibrox ! Imagine being a turn coat though thats got to be the worst 🙈🤮

Reactions: 6
She only kids on she’s a ger for johns sake. Imagine simping for a guy that’s on grinder behind your back.

• Haha
She only kids on she’s a ger for johns sake. Imagine simping for a guy that’s on grinder behind your back.
She tried it on with a female behind his back - facts ! She got a KB the female is straight

shes mwi right now & face all over the place 🥴

Reactions: 5
She only wears the top on OF days. Show her a picture of the Rangers team and she wouldn't be able to name more than 2 or 3 if she's lucky. People like her get on my goat. x

She's a bleeping state! What a lifestyle, mother of 3 and in your late 30's 😳

• Haha
She actually gives me the boak, clicked in for 2 seconds. Imagine the smell off her right now 🫠

• Sick
I don’t understand making all that fuss paintin your nails the team colours and not even watching or listening to the match

I aged a thousand years watching that match - Cher canny really afford to do that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8