JustCherBear #34 Diet Injections but She's Still Some Shape. Looks Like Her Eyebrows are Trying to Escape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher's on a live criticising the ones doing Pro's box battles. She's wondering if their declaring their winnings to Universal Credit because she contacts them every week to let them know what she's earned. Sounds jealous to me. x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cher's on a live criticising the ones doing Pro's box battles. She's wondering if their declaring their winnings to Universal Credit because she contacts them every week to let them know what she's earned. Sounds jealous to me. x
Aye so she does. Thats as believable as Small John saying he is straight 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jealousy yass - Cher is sooo irrelevant now 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Reactions: 7
If she's declaring her earning it's only because she got grassed in and sanctioned for the thousands she didn't declare!😂

Reactions: 8
If she's declaring her earning it's only because she got grassed in and sanctioned for the thousands she didn't declare!😂
Wonder if she’s declared her “flatmate” is living with her. Mind she done a mad video kiddin on they had split up 🎻

Reactions: 5
Big fatty has dug the rangers top out for the game tomorrow. She must forget she “supports” Rangers on a freezing cold Wednesday night when they are playing the likes of Ross County 😏

Reactions: 10
Big fatty has dug the rangers top out for the game tomorrow. She must forget she “supports” Rangers on a freezing cold Wednesday night when they are playing the likes of Ross County 😏
Never will be a True Blue. x
---
I see she has her nails painted in Rangers colours too. I'm embarrassed for her. x

Last edited:
She will be live from the pub the morra, full of gear, both of them nipping to the toilets every five minutes to rail lines (and for John to suck guys aff through the glory hole).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying to say she told people to stop saying “mon the bears” “team bears” and to be their own person….wasn’t that when she was on the beg for gifts daily, it was all about the bears 😏

Reactions: 7
Watched her from the outside for 10 minutes. She's now managed by Tiktok.🙄 All i can say is tt can't be fussy about who they take on. First Wully now Cher. x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched her from the outside for 10 minutes. She's now managed by Tiktok.🙄 All i can say is tt can't be fussy about who they take on. First Wully now Cher. x
Did you catch her long rant about how her daughters da and the shelly one cant comment on her drinking or taking lines when her son is not there because she knows for a fact that they get gear dropped off every single weekend while the kids are there and they let her 15 year old vape and drink 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
She’s still on talking some shite to John about how she was above him when they met then she came down to his level

• Haha
She’s still up on it at this time. How are you supposed to enjoy a game when you’ve been up the whole night before it. Not that I think for one minute Cher is interested in the game. Where is small John? They’re really making sure he stays out the camera 🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s still on talking some shite to John about how she was above him when they met then she came down to his level
Just seen this Alan. I never saw John. Glad the wee man is ok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s still up on it at this time. How are you supposed to enjoy a game when you’ve been up the whole night before it. Not that I think for one minute Cher is interested in the game. Where is small John? They’re really making sure he stays out the camera 🤣🤣🤣
---

Just seen this Alan. I never saw John. Glad the wee man is ok 🤣🤣
I just heard his squeaky voice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s still rambling on talking pure pish to him. You can tell he cannot be arsed with her.