JustCherBear #34 Diet Injections but She's Still Some Shape. Looks Like Her Eyebrows are Trying to Escape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand making all that fuss paintin your nails the team colours and not even watching or listening to the match
She’s got no interest in football at all. You don’t turn your coat if you do. If I was small John that would be a major ick to me. Turning your coat to suit your man. duck off.

Reactions: 10
She’s got no interest in football at all. You don’t turn your coat if you do. If I was small John that would be a major ick to me. Turning your coat to suit your man. duck off.
I have a pal whos man is Celtic daft, never misses a game & then you have my pal who is Rangers daft & has a ST at Ibrox. Thats like her giving up her ST when she met him & getting one for CP, you just don’t do that. Her 2 boys are Celtic mad as well, i don’t know how she lives with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I gave up my Celtic ST due to work commitments. My brother & dad are ST holders on the other side of the city. I’d never change my allegiance to suit someone else - f*ck that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a pal whos man is Celtic daft, never misses a game & then you have my pal who is Rangers daft & has a ST at Ibrox. Thats like her giving up her ST when she met him & getting one for CP, you just don’t do that. Her 2 boys are Celtic mad as well, i don’t know how she lives with them 😂
Never ever do you turn wow its just a NO
---
I gave up my Celtic ST due to work commitments. My brother & dad are ST holders on the other side of the city. I’d never change my allegiance to suit someone else - f*ck that!
Exactly, its in the blood your team , how can she just change , she needs flung in with the green brigade and explain herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never ever do you turn wow its just a NO
---

Exactly, its in the blood your team , how can she just change , she needs flung in with the green brigade and explain herself 🤣🤣
just shows what little interest she actually has in it. Just an excuse for her & her gay “housemate” to get full of it 😏

Reactions: 8
Lost interest in this one but she popped up on my fyp. She needs to listen to Big Olly and 'get aff the gear' what a mess, she's not lost any weight either.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ! I've not been on TT for probably 2 months and switched off notifications but what has happened to Cher?!? She talks about Lez but that lass is going down a big swirly drug hole to be honest. Obv not seen any lives but just her appearance is worrying.
Does she still do the morning tea?

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ! I've not been on TT for probably 2 months and switched off notifications but what has happened to Cher?!? She talks about Lez but that lass is going down a big swirly drug hole to be honest. Obv not seen any lives but just her appearance is worrying.
Does she still do the morning tea?
Missed you. Wondered where you had gone to. No morning tea. She sometimes does sub only lives a far as I am aware. x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Missed you. Wondered where you had gone to. No morning tea. She sometimes does sub only lives a far as I am aware. x
Thanks ma lovely you are always so kind. Hope you are well lass. Been busy organising Mr Hoopy's special birthday and just back from holiday. Feel like TT isn't my thing anymore as it was taking up too much of my time. It's not good for me to keep up with these bams as I need to prioritise my time and mental health. I love watching the updates on here on occasion xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks ma lovely you are always so kind. Hope you are well lass. Been busy organising Mr Hoopy's special birthday and just back from holiday. Feel like TT isn't my thing anymore as it was taking up too much of my time. It's not good for me to keep up with these bams as I need to prioritise my time and mental health. I love watching the updates on here on occasion xx
As long as you're well that's the main thing. Take care. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They’ll arrest her bank account to recover it. Then we will see her doing the weeklies to try and get enough gifts to cover the outstanding amount. Her bears are daft enough to pay her council tax for her anyway.

Reactions: 6