JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back and looks like there's gona be a queue for slapped arses!!! Wit in the fuckity duck is going on 🀣🀣🀣🀣 missed yeez all and no her way the teeth did not chase me away πŸ™„ broke my phone.
Weres my beebee for a hug πŸ€—πŸ₯° watched all that unfold the other night and felt so sad for ye 😒 nearly broke my phone again when I wanted to lob it off the wall but thought better no or it will be another 3 weeks before I get to speak to my tayto housewives again. Hope yer all well missed yeez πŸ’–
omg Roland!!! So glad you're back we were getting worried about you πŸ₯° things got well out of hand without you to dish out skelped arses 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg Roland!!! So glad you're back we were getting worried about you πŸ₯° things got well out of hand without you to dish out skelped arses 🀣
Aye I had to come back just to show I'm no deed 🀣🀣🀣 good to be back luv hope ur doing ok πŸ’“ aye I've seen everyone has ran riot since I've been away 🀣 i don't even know what to make of it all 🀣πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm back and looks like there's gona be a queue for slapped arses!!! Wit in the fuckity duck is going on 🀣🀣🀣🀣 missed yeez all and no her way the teeth did not chase me away πŸ™„ broke my phone.
Weres my beebee for a hug πŸ€—πŸ₯° watched all that unfold the other night and felt so sad for ye 😒 nearly broke my phone again when I wanted to lob it off the wall but thought better no or it will be another 3 weeks before I get to speak to my tayto housewives again. Hope yer all well missed yeez πŸ’–
We missed u something shocking u arse skelper!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just working out if I need another mop. I bought that shark one a year ago and it's a pile of tit. Waste of Β£120.
I was conned with that one too.
Im thinking me n u should defo treat ourselves to that smashing green fluid absorber one πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

Welcome home Roland, youve been fair missed. Hunners of arses all needing smacked πŸ˜†πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was conned with that one too.
Im thinking me n u should defo treat ourselves to that smashing green fluid absorber one πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

Welcome home Roland, youve been fair missed. Hunners of arses all needing smacked πŸ˜†πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Awww thanks hunni missed all uz. Aye I'm gona have sore hands after all the arses needing skelped 🀣 I'm still in disbelief the madness thats went on 🀣 I feel as tho pandemonium has gave me deed dugs tablets and I'm tripping oot my tree 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just going on break so thats good 😁😊😊😊
They are hilarious πŸ˜‚ They just realised Kerry Katona’s put pandemonium’s videos on her Instagram…which is nice of her but the posters in the background of it are outing cliff Richard as being a beast so it looks like Kerry is randomly outing Cliff Richard on Instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are hilarious πŸ˜‚ They just realised Kerry Katona’s put pandemonium’s videos on her Instagram…which is nice of her but the posters in the background of it are outing cliff Richard as being a beast so it looks like Kerry is randomly outing Cliff Richard on Instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can't wait for the fall out from this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I've not started on PB threads yet but I think I'll dip a wee toe in tonight 😳
Ive been saying that for months bit there's loads, I can't bring myself to start them, feart I'll get lost in their dramas for too long πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Aw Roland lovely to wake up and see the wanderer has returned! Incase it hasn't been mentioned already, youve a few arses to skelp πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thought I'd share this with you all. So was moaning to my other half I needed a waterproof jacket and I wanted a cream coloured jacket .... well he ordered me one and its came this morning and 112 im in the regatta crew ffs 🀣🀣🀣 I messaged him at work and said its too tight coz he knows nothing about tiktok or why I cant/won't wear regatta and its too long a story to chat to him and explain 🀣🀣 the thought was there and all that ... cheap basturd 🀣
P.s im currently bagging and sending back just so yez know haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm so glad to see you back @Rolandtherat πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€ even more glad to see you've not ran away with a scheme tok member 🀣

I've been trying to keep this lot in order, but I'm not gonna lie I'm struggling! 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.