JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but that’s the most Parthiban has ever said, he’s had words put in his mouth there. ‘Someone’ reported k’s live earlier and ‘someone’ made frankie not wanna be in the middle of anything. ‘Someone’ likes to control the narrative about them eh
Don’t tell me Frankie hasn’t got our KD’s back? 😭 and Jamesy the wee bastard saying it’s going to make the cats and dogs suffer! He’s saying that to guilt trip KD.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her gaff looks like Santa's grotto the whole year roon she's nae need for a Christmas tree duck
Her house gives me the fear. That living room looks flammable as duck.

Let's hope she doesn't invite Jade Frati round for a cup of tea cos a stray spark and the whole place would be blown sky high.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t tell me Frankie hasn’t got our KD’s back? 😭 and Jamesy the wee bastard saying it’s going to make the cats and dogs suffer! He’s saying that to guilt trip KD.
That’s going to play with that lassies head she cares about them cats & dogs, he only cares that people have seen his good guy mask slip as he’s given himself a showing up with how he spoke to her on Friday and how he has behaved since. He is toxic as duck. What’s gone on with Frankie he’s always in her box they seem to get on good

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her house gives me the fear. That living room looks flammable as duck.

Let's hope she doesn't invite Jade Frati round for a cup of tea cos a stray spark and the whole place would be blown sky high.
Its even worse that she keeps all the plastic bleeping coverings on her lampshades. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I’m sure he has but he’s not one for the drama I reckon. He nearly had a heart attack getting a bam up the other day so 😭 Yeah he knows exactly what buttons to push does bawbag lips

Reactions: 6
Nah, I think something has happened with Frankie and Jamesy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s going to play with that lassies head she cares about them cats & dogs, he only cares that people have seen his good guy mask slip as he’s given himself a showing up with how he spoke to her on Friday and how he has behaved since. He is toxic as duck. What’s gone on with Frankie he’s always in her box they seem to get on good
I don’t think frankie and Kdawg have anything wrong but he and Jamesy might and reading between the lines that’s probably a lot for someone like him to have to deal with whereas I could go all steph B on SpongeBob hairpants

• Haha
Can everyone agree to take back all the nice things they says about greasybaws jamesy?
Only a matter of time before his true self came out , he’s been a bleep since day dot on this app. His ego is wayyyyyyy to big for what he actually offers fs , a jobless ,Chubby ,curly headed vertically challenged little hobbit.
Kdawg please please pleeeeease stay back from him 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He acted the big lad even though he’s a curly headed goblin and took it too far. He’ll be back peddling all the way to Greenland

Nah I’m sure he has but he’s not one for the drama I reckon. He nearly had a heart attack getting a bam up the other day so 😭 Yeah he knows exactly what buttons to push does bawbag lips
Yeah true Frankie is a sensitive soul

Nah, I think something has happened with Frankie and Jamesy.
Ohhh I wonder what?

Know another thing I noticed actually was bush was right in her comments asking kdawg what was up and no to bother way folk etc. Bush was dying for kdawg to spill her guts about noodles. Honestly don't see what lassies see in him tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Know another thing I noticed actually was bush was right in her comments asking kdawg what was up and no to bother way folk etc. Bush was dying for kdawg to spill her guts about noodles. Honestly don't see what lassies see in him tbh 🤷‍♀️
Did Kdawg mention the situation in the lives today ? Noodles barking don’t know what’s worse his appearance or his personality.

Reactions: 7
Heartbroken , @beebee789 I feel like we should do a balloon release in Tracys account that was closest to 10ks memory 😭
I wish Tattle had a reaction that meant I'M CRYING, SCREAMING, THROWING UP all at once.

We flew too close to the sun with this one. I'm devastated.

I'm off to roll around my kitchen in a pile of beans, weeping and repeating "AM ONLY GONNA SAY THIS WANCE" till the dawn cleanses my shattered soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm back and looks like there's gona be a queue for slapped arses!!! Wit in the fuckity duck is going on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 missed yeez all and no her way the teeth did not chase me away 🙄 broke my phone.
Weres my beebee for a hug 🤗🥰 watched all that unfold the other night and felt so sad for ye 😢 nearly broke my phone again when I wanted to lob it off the wall but thought better no or it will be another 3 weeks before I get to speak to my tayto housewives again. Hope yer all well missed yeez 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.