JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely Rohypnol cos there’s no enough drink or drugs in the world that could make me find him attractive
He’s barking see when he put his camera on last night he was in his bed with his top off I was near sick 🀒 all he’s left with is psycho Steph the stalker, best of luck to the pair of roasters

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hullo folks

Tentatively creeping back in. Seems like I've missed a tit ton

I honestly see why these weirdos are driven to talking to their phone all day everyday. I was out of work for a fortnight there and was bleeping demented 😭

Reactions: 13
Where the hell have you been?!

Case25 has abandoned her family for a Nigerian Prince and i'm currently in hiding due to death threats. WE NEEDED YOU LRKN.

πŸ’• πŸ’•
Been in the hospital πŸ€’ got out on Thursday & this is the first i have felt semi normal πŸ₯΄

Please never leave again this place has been CHAOS πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Don’t blame me πŸ«£πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i read up on you chucking 20ps about πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ i will forgive you though since you haven’t went full rogue πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Well when you are given a lovely sexy dance to Pony by a handsome Prince from Nigeria who dishes out creepy angels like sweeties it would be rude not to leave a tip πŸ‘€
Welcome back though don’t leave us again thanks we can’t be trusted 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been in the hospital πŸ€’ got out on Thursday & this is the first i have felt semi normal πŸ₯΄

Don’t blame me πŸ«£πŸ˜‚

Aww tit. I hope you're alright πŸ’— πŸ’—

You have been missed here, and not just cos of your commendable crowd control abilities. I'm glad to see you back πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well when you are given a lovely sexy dance to Pony by a handsome Prince from Nigeria who dishes out creepy angels like sweeties it would be rude not to leave a tip πŸ‘€
Welcome back though don’t leave us again thanks we can’t be trusted 😭
I will try my best to not go awol again 😬 its that Cathy, she is a bad yin πŸ˜‚

Aww tit. I hope you're alright πŸ’— πŸ’—

You have been missed here, and not just cos of your commendable crowd control abilities. I'm glad to see you back πŸ’•
Such nice words BeeBee πŸ₯² i am just a wee emotional & physical wreck the now but i will be back in Regina George mode asap 😏😌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I will try my best to not go awol again 😬 its that Cathy, she is a bad yin πŸ˜‚

Such nice words BeeBee πŸ₯² i am just a wee emotional & physical wreck the now but i will be back in Regina George mode asap 😏😌
Weeeelllcome back. Hope you're all good ❀

In your absence you will be glad to know that Rosie declared her hatred for you in KDawgs live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weeeelllcome back. Hope you're all good ❀

In your absence you will be glad to know that Rosie declared her hatred for you in KDawgs live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not even be here for over a week & i am still in her head πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She should use that energy she has hating me on trying to fix her shambles of a life, just a suggestion 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even be here for over a week & i am still in her head πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She should use that energy she has hating me on trying to fix her shambles of a life, just a suggestion 😏
Welcome back Regina, hope all is good with you! Hope to see you on top form soon enough πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see noodleheed’s sought full custody of Parthiban poor cats n dugs will starve the noo

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.