JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ffs no again 😭 that lassie really needs to get help how many times is this now that she’s went missing
duck knows but I just seen she’s been missing a week this time 🤦🏼‍♀️ She defo needs help . Hope she’s just on a mad bender n nothing serious 🤞🏽

Reactions: 7
duck knows but I just seen she’s been missing a week this time 🤦🏼‍♀️ She defo needs help . Hope she’s just on a mad bender n nothing serious 🤞🏽
Hope she’s found safe & sound , I know we joke on here about her absconding ways but there must be something far wrong with her to go missing so often she needs help.
I’m still bealing she made that call to Dianne & got me the blame when I was nothing to do with that at all , but she was put up to that. Another vulnerable one Rydo’s used for his sick games .

Reactions: 11
What’s all this drama with Polo and JF? He’s posted news articles today? I need a run down as I’ve missed it all…
I really don't know. I watched JFs live yesterday and they got someone in the box (using amy glasses account, so shes involved in some way again, go figure) she was the girlfriend of someone who is in prison that polo has been making accounts of pretending to be?

Honestly no idea, he gets himself involved in tit that is way too deep and everyone should want no part of at all.

Reactions: 9
Hope she’s found safe & sound , I know we joke on here about her absconding ways but there must be something far wrong with her to go missing so often she needs help.
I’m still bealing she made that call to Dianne & got me the blame when I was nothing to do with that at all , but she was put up to that. Another vulnerable one Rydo’s used for his sick games .
I know , makes ye think what she’s running from tbh.
Rydo is a creepy wee gremlin, how people still give him the time of day is beyond me. He has no redeeming qualities at all! His personality is as ugly as he is , horrible.

Tayto hoors are you all feart, King Scottish, Randy Rydo, et al are all in here woooo we must be SHITEING ourselves 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Prince is in with KDawg saying Miss JJ doesn't deserve an angel, and doesn't appreciate things 😂😂

Hes saying she will never give me a visa and KDawg is saying she willny gee you the steam aff her pish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said shes finished with Jamesy. Hope she's okay.
Me too, I’ll bet he’s grafting like duck to get her back too. She need to steer clear of Steph too she’s dangerously obsessed with Jamesy and who he associates with. I 100% believe she’s behind all the creepy troll accounts

Reactions: 12
It wasn't a joke. Hes at it.
Don't know what outcome he is hoping for in this little game hes playing.
I don’t really understand the end goal of them using accounts on tattle? What does posting on a public platform where people don’t actually need to interact with you achieve? They might come on and post stuff looking for a reaction but most of the time posts like that are ignored and we just move by it… it’s not like you’re getting inside some sort of inner circle considering all our conversations are posted here for everyone to see 👀
Weird as duck behaviour though if you have a tattle account and want to hand it over to a tiktoker, pick me vibes
Totally. I dont get it either. Its weird n doesnt make any sense at all.
Are they trying to "out" folk?
Personally i dont give a flying fk if they " out" me .....everyone i know and love already know im a sarky bassa 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also is it just me that does not find noodle nut attractive in the slightest I imagine kdawg to be a good looking girl but am now questioning it if she's is really with jamesyboy
How he does it I don't know🙈
Nope im with ya ✋️...no looks or attractive personality traits. Is he another yin that thinks he is "tiktok famous"? 🤔.
I keep saying famous and infamous are 2 very different things 😆

To me it's like a big psychological game with Rydo the narcissism runs high with him. He thinks he can take tattle down. And tries to plant all these wee seeds everywhere.
Guys an absolute fudd so he is 🙄

They can post here all they want as someone said it's not like it's the private whats app group 👀🤣
😆😁👏👏👏👏 exactly this ! Bunch of dense bastards so they are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
At least we don't try and kid on we're someone like we're not like Scotty/Rydo.

Hi my name is Scotty, I can't show my face because of murder stuff, I'm on a taaaaaag and I'm a MMA fighter and drive a Rangey

Hi my name is Ryan and I can't show my face because I'm a bald wee gollum and I don't want anyone to know about my past relationship. I'm on the PIP and drive a Nissan Juke and I like to roll about with my cousin with a wee semi and the sports socks sold on Argyll St 2 fur a poun pulled halfway up my leg, and film it for YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I followed jamesy yesterday and he’s slid into my inbox asking what is it tayto 😂😂🙄🙄🙄
Oh no 🤭😆...keep your hawn on your hapenny as my nana used to say. It will be more that whats Tayto he will be asking u soon 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least we don't try and kid on we're someone like we're not like Scotty/Rydo.

Hi my name is Scotty, I can't show my face because of murder stuff, I'm on a taaaaaag and I'm a MMA fighter and drive a Rangey

Hi my name is Ryan and I can't show my face because I don't want anyone to know about my past relationship. I'm on the PIP and drive a Nissan Juke and I like to roll about with my cousin with a wee semi and the sports socks sold on Argyll St 2 fur a poun pulled halfway up my leg, and film it for YouTube
The bleep was bald when he was 16, thats his big insecurity!

• Haha
I've edited for you 🥰

How does Jamesy get all these burds by the way. Some kind of magnetic mist that pulls the burds in 🌫
More likely Rohypnol cos there’s no enough drink or drugs in the world that could make me find him attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.