JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have been nothing but when KD was live the other night she let someone in the box and when she asked who it was and what he wanted he said I'm not telling you who I am but I'll tell you what I want, she cut him off pretty sharp and didn't even let him speak! Found that a bit odd and seemed like there was more to it at the time but like I say I could be totally wrong.

Reactions: 6
Share with the group debs πŸ‘€
Sorry for delay....back on fkn nights again πŸ™„.
Aye so ...aparantly Dolphin Snib, KingScottish and Rydo have been on in here using other Tattlers accounts πŸ€”.
Rydo has "loads of Tattlers" on side.
Big Cheeseburger Mags asking Slow lots of questions about Tattle because we all know how she doesnt read on here πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

It's been such a laugh tonight
I bloody miss all the good stuff. Going to need to go to my bed suffering pure bad FOMO now and in a sulk πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks everyone for having my back last night. Tayto Crew 4 Lyfe.

Also, there is a user on here with a name like mrs.emo or miss.emo or something similar. Anyone remember the exact name?

Cos I was earwigging on a Live today and apparently the Yes The Boys crew have access to it and have been using it to comment here. I'd like to go back and look at the comments but I can't remember the name.
Correct Beebee it was the Mrsemo account that they said they were using and also said they have others they will be using πŸ˜†

That account?
Yup thats the one

I don’t really understand the end goal of them using accounts on tattle? What does posting on a public platform where people don’t actually need to interact with you achieve? They might come on and post stuff looking for a reaction but most of the time posts like that are ignored and we just move by it… it’s not like you’re getting inside some sort of inner circle considering all our conversations are posted here for everyone to see πŸ‘€
Weird as duck behaviour though if you have a tattle account and want to hand it over to a tiktoker, pick me vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is rydo getting accounts sombody must be helping him one of his groupies as he calls them

I think rydo has been proven time and time again to be a liar so I'd take everything he says with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 9
Also is it just me that does not find noodle nut attractive in the slightest I imagine kdawg to be a good looking girl but am now questioning it if she's is really with jamesyboy
How he does it I don't knowπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🀣🀣🀣🀣 loads of tattlers!!! Rydo are you doing a polo and letting your imagination run wild cos you have a few tattle pals??? Why use other ppls tattle accounts come in as yourselves it’s a public platform

As for ppl coming in commenting creepy things like where kids school is or photos of ppls windows is bang out of order it’s intimidation and nobody deserves to feel like that no matter who they are

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To me it's like a big psychological game with Rydo the narcissism runs high with him. He thinks he can take tattle down. And tries to plant all these wee seeds everywhere.

Reactions: 9
They can post here all they want as someone said it's not like it's the private whats app group πŸ‘€πŸ€£

• Haha
They actually don’t even get spoken about that much any more, are they jealous πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I followed jamesy yesterday and he’s slid into my inbox asking what is it tayto πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
What’s all this drama with Polo and JF? He’s posted news articles today? I need a run down as I’ve missed it all…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.