JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some random wine-induced thoughts before I go to bed. If they are horrible, blame the alcohol.

Terrible things happen to people every day. Parents lose sons and daughters and it is horrific and tragic and wrong.

Being the parent of a child who has met such a fate does not give you free reign to act like a bleeping hole whenever you please.

I have never encountered SB until today and she decided that - for whatever reason - she would come for me and bring her dead child into it as she did so. Screeching at me on a Live whilst simultaneously preventing me from being able to come back at her. I had no idea how to respond to that cos duck me; i'd just joined this Live to see Kdawg, not deal with that tit.

But i've thought about it and now i do know what i want to say.

In the kindest way possible SB, being off your face on vodka and green is not helping any cause you stand behind. I supported this woman as she sat on my FYP crying about her personal injustices. Time after time. But that woman wasn't the one who sat in the box tonight, attacking with free reign.

I feel terrible about what happened to her son, but i also feel like her son is one of many. Look up the statistics. And i do not see the parents of the others doing what she does. Where is the money going that is being raised in his name every other week as she weeps on camera? When do you stop being the perpetual victim and start doing something productive? And by productive, i don't mean sitting on Lives off your face. We cannot all cry behind our 1994 fringe to pay our rent.

This is harsh because i'm drunk. But when you play the victim every other moment, then suddenly pipe up and decide you are going to attack a random bleep in a chat, make sure you don't choose me. Because i have plenty to say.

I am behind Justice 4 Rhys. But i think i have a better understanding now of why that is going nowhere fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
From what I've read there omg what in the world has gone on . Has everyone gone bleeping mad. 😳 bumble I hope your ok I've never seen you say a bad word about her. I've never seen anyone say a bad word about her. But your right it doesn't give her nor anyone free reign to be like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sleeping before midnight on a Friday night and Beebee’s been threatened and it looks like jamesy is back to being the bleep we all kind of knew deep down he was 😭 hope this isn’t kdawgs lives starting to go down the same route as the others and these people don’t stick around!

• Haha
  • Heart
Sleeping before midnight on a Friday night and Beebee’s been threatened and it looks like jamesy is back to being the bleep we all kind of knew deep down he was 😭 hope this isn’t kdawgs lives starting to go down the same route as the others and these people don’t stick around!
To be honest I stopped watching when people started coming in the box. She's better on her own they just bring the ambience down shame.

Aye I went to sleep when he started on kdawg as well. I think it was awful the way he went in on her and clearly tried to embarrass her. Not very nice.

Also @beebee789 hit the nail on the head with Steph. Plenty of people go through awful things in life, it doesn't give you a pass to act nasty to whoever you like.

I think the irony of it is it's the one time our pal was actually being nice and not a total savage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aye I went to sleep when he started on kdawg as well. I think it was awful the way he went in on her and clearly tried to embarrass her. Not very nice.
God, was he acting like normal jamesy and being a massive bleep to women?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
God, was he acting like normal jamesy and being a massive bleep to women?
Aye the way he spoke to her was awful. I canny really mind specific details cuz I was half asleep and a bit tipsy but basicslly kdawg was doing her usual slagging and James didn't like it proper snapped back confirmed they'd been at it basicslly then was like listing all the stuff he'd done for kdawg etc. Was uncomfortable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Aye the way he spoke to her was awful. I canny really mind specific details cuz I was half asleep and a bit tipsy but basicslly kdawg was doing her usual slagging and James didn't like it proper snapped back confirmed they'd been at it basicslly then was like listing all the stuff he'd done for kdawg etc. Was uncomfortable.
They ruin her lives honestly.

• Heart
Aye so kdawg said he was being nasty to her (he was) because anytime kdawg read any comments or said anything referencing stalky steph, Jamesy would get fuming with her.. so in response to being called nasty he was like "was I nasty earlier on? Was I nasty when I was bringing you elf bars and yoghurt? Was I nasty when I put £20 of fuel in your motor?"

🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Aye so kdawg said he was being nasty to her (he was) because anytime kdawg read any comments or said anything referencing stalky steph, Jamesy would get fuming with her.. so in response to being called nasty he was like "was I nasty earlier on? Was I nasty when I was bringing you elf bars and yoghurt? Was I nasty when I put £20 of fuel in your motor?"

🙈
Pure typical manipulative behaviour by the sounds of things. Can’t possibly be nasty to someone because you’ve done some nice things for them previously 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s a shame, he’s clearly not changed at all

Pure typical manipulative behaviour by the sounds of things. Can’t possibly be nasty to someone because you’ve done some nice things for them previously 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s a shame, he’s clearly not changed at all
I dunno why anyone thought he had changed.

Reactions: 10
Well well well that was very interesting T being spilled on Rydo's Live there with Cheeseburger Mags & Slow in the box 😳.
Anyone else catch it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Some random wine-induced thoughts before I go to bed. If they are horrible, blame the alcohol.

Terrible things happen to people every day. Parents lose sons and daughters and it is horrific and tragic and wrong.

Being the parent of a child who has met such a fate does not give you free reign to act like a bleeping hole whenever you please.

I have never encountered SB until today and she decided that - for whatever reason - she would come for me and bring her dead child into it as she did so. Screeching at me on a Live whilst simultaneously preventing me from being able to come back at her. I had no idea how to respond to that cos duck me; i'd just joined this Live to see Kdawg, not deal with that tit.

But i've thought about it and now i do know what i want to say.

In the kindest way possible SB, being off your face on vodka and green is not helping any cause you stand behind. I supported this woman as she sat on my FYP crying about her personal injustices. Time after time. But that woman wasn't the one who sat in the box tonight, attacking with free reign.

I feel terrible about what happened to her son, but i also feel like her son is one of many. Look up the statistics. And i do not see the parents of the others doing what she does. Where is the money going that is being raised in his name every other week as she weeps on camera? When do you stop being the perpetual victim and start doing something productive? And by productive, i don't mean sitting on Lives off your face. We cannot all cry behind our 1994 fringe to pay our rent.

This is harsh because i'm drunk. But when you play the victim every other moment, then suddenly pipe up and decide you are going to attack a random bleep in a chat, make sure you don't choose me. Because i have plenty to say.

I am behind Justice 4 Rhys. But i think i have a better understanding now of why that is going nowhere fast.
Jesus Christ I had to take 2 of my strong pain killers last night and they knocked me clean out, I missed the lot. You a 100% correct Beebee. We lost my brother 4 years ago and it’s honestly the worst thing I’ve watched a person go through is seeing my mum go through that pain but I am fed up with parents using their dead children to run riot on the app with fundraisers and talking to people like tit and everyone being scared to speak back because they are a grieving parent. It’s not a pedi stool anyone wants to be on but some rather enjoy it. I don’t know much about SB but as said vodka and whatever else definitely isn’t helping. I’ve noticed KD’s lives souring lately 😞 duck u James! I had a feeling! I hope she is ok and gets back to her old lives without these arseholes ruining it. If I had of been in that live I’d of probably outed myself telling SB to stfu and leave our beebee alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole thing was bleeping horrible. I wish pandemonium had been in to see & support her and I hope she can watch it back with a clear head. I feel really sad about it

The steph attack on beebee was vicious and relentless for absolutely no reason and was only one of several things that soured the atmosphere.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.