JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see Linda the Librarian 😂.

I doubt he'll go near Toni at least after what she did anyway, maybe different with Cher. She was mostly making out he used her for clout.
For as irrelevant as Franny is he could have easily got on live and dragged them all and got a bit of drama about him, but he didn't.
I've not heard him say anything bad about them publicly (even though I wanted allll the tea).
Thats the difference between a real clout chaser and him.

He'll probably still call Cher a lovely lassie 😂🙄.
Yeah I respect him for not spilling his guts even if I’m dying for the goss, surely they never just fell out cause he visited lala?
Has anyone else been enjoying the quiet without toni screaming at people constantly? I seen she was in the hospital earlier I hope she’s alright, I don’t wish her ill health. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Polo thrives off of this. Hes the same as Aki. Him, and his antics need to be ignored and he will go away under his little bridge where he belongs.

Reactions: 13
Polo thrives off of this. Hes the same as Aki. Him, and his antics need to be ignored and he will go away under his little bridge where he belongs.
It’s the ones entertaining the pair of them I think are worse, how does it not drain them doing it all day everyday , 5 mins of watching their pish & I’m done in

I've not been on in 4 hours or something and there's already a new victim for steph to go after!

A worms tit 😭😭😭😭
What’s happened has someone with a vagina bought a bag of pedigree chum & Steph now wants their head on a plate 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow had to come off jades live ... someone please tell her she canni sing and she's lucky she's no my neighbour. I would slap an asbo on her quicker than ye could say MA TAG. Jeezo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm lost what's Lewis capaldi done 😆😆😆

Never mind - someone who lives beside Lewis capaldi cracking up coz he puts ALL his bins oot instead of just the 1😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Frankie you raging ? Listen pal I just canni take to fake and thats how you come across. Might be wrong but time will tell. You are no harm but just canni be arsed way you. No everyone likes me but thats just life. Might make a wee account and come speak to you on live. I am busy with life and canni promise to make the time to speak to irrelevant folk.

• Haha
I don’t know guys I’m starting to feel a bit uncomfortable hearing Parthiban being shouted at and bossed around and then making fun of people in the comments. KD’s unfiltered honestly is hilarious but it’s coming across more nippy now…but I’m due on so take no notice of me 😂

Reactions: 7
Why does Ben go in the box and naw speak what's the point😂
That does my nut in! Was pure excited the first time I saw him live...talk about an anti-climax!

Why is that frankie in the box every night now 🤦‍♀️ Bring bk the dancing duo kdawg plus a feel a bit sorry for Partiban he only came on to dance for gifts n now he’s got another full time job looking after the animals,collecting parcels and making video diary’s proving he’s done it 😭 poor guys no had a gift since the cats n dugs got involved 😂😂
Was thinking this when I saw a bit of him on last night, I'd be deleting my account if I was Parthiban 😂 if I was prone to topping up my tiktok coins I'd send him some but unfortunately they've been sat at zero since the day and date I joined the app 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t know guys I’m starting to feel a bit uncomfortable hearing Parthiban being shouted at and bossed around and then making fun of people in the comments. KD’s unfiltered honestly is hilarious but it’s coming across more nippy now…but I’m due on so take no notice of me 😂
They were pissed off at him cause somebody had bought kitten food for the skinny kittens & Parthiban was caught red handed handing it over to his neighbour for his own adult pet cats. A cats a cat I suppose & I’m no completely heartless I wouldn’t deny a cat it’s dinner but the food should be going to the strays.

Reactions: 8
They were pissed off at him cause somebody had bought kitten food for the skinny kittens & Parthiban was caught red handed handing it over to his neighbour for his own adult pet cats. A cats a cat I suppose & I’m no completely heartless I wouldn’t deny a cat it’s dinner but the food should be going to the strays.
I think Parthiban didn’t know what he was getting himself into 😂 the majority of Scottish TT and Sue Katona waiting daily on him feeding cats and dogs 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.