JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he ended up with her again, after all that drama with courtney/MJ.
She was the bird with orange nails in his house sitting on his casting couch background with Hulk on a live that night too.
Dunno how long ago that was tho, maybe 3 weeks or more?
That was after her screaming and crying about how he broke her heart.
I don’t know any of this stuff, don’t even know about Courtney Bourgoyne I’d love to tho. OMG how awks there’s no fuckin way you can be pals wi a lad after that. Her laugh is so irritating like when you were at school and lassies pished themselves at everything lads said

Reactions: 5
Can't handle stephs snorty laugh but as soon as KD laughs I'm howling 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we run a competition for "guess the age of susan fae scotland?"
Looks about late 40s has the mentality of a 14 year old scheme Ned who has just discovered a can of tennents and gets overly excited.

Must admit I do howl when she says pussy and then she's like pussycaaat and nearly has a stitch from laughing.. she's so immature and simple hahaha🤣

But then she says stuff like Cher's pussy etc then it's just an awkward laugh from Cher and duggy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know any of this stuff, don’t even know about Courtney Bourgoyne I’d love to tho. OMG how awks there’s no fuckin way you can be pals wi a lad after that. Her laugh is so irritating like when you were at school and lassies pished themselves at everything lads said
She laughs at his jokes the same way I type "LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣" in ma group chats when ive barely sniggered

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Susan is a vile, crude disgusting woman and I don't know why Cher let's her in her live as I can see her shaking her head at her. We can all have a laugh without being vulgar, I'm sure Cher could tell her to tone it down when they're off line.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That Susan is a vile, crude disgusting woman and I don't know why Cher let's her in her live as I can see her shaking her head at her. We can all have a laugh without being vulgar, I'm sure Cher could tell her to tone it down when they're off line.
Cher can hardly be swaggering about telling other people they aren’t getting in her box for being a vile, crude, disgusting woman when they are the top 4 things on Cher’s CV as well as champion gear sniffer and mother of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracy Hunter is starting a new trend whereby you actually can't hear a word she is saying on her 600 most recent videos about breakfast or caravans she's spotted in the wild. Most people, when they duck their phones and now the sound isn't working, would think that maybe it's time to take a break from posting TikToks where sound seems to be required to actually understand what's going on. But not Tracy.

Tracy knows that what she is saying is just too important to allow a wee thing like total audio failure stop her. She's still going, still talking, forcing all of us lesser beings into a state of manic volume button pressing in order to catch a glimpse of her latest wisdom. What is it your "only going to say once" today Tracy??? I won't sleep tonight if i don't find out.

Like Full Stop Denise and her broken space button, Tracy Watson isn't going to let ANYTHING stop her from TikTok'ing. We have to admire the commitment to her art.

To sum up, Tracy is still better than all your faves and she will steal your man if she feels like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
chers is a trouble maker she talks about everyone, then 2 weeks later shes gifting them - her lives are boring now , her duggy danielle are the most boring 3 on her 🥴
I turned off soon as the loud disgusting burping started & that laugh - your not funny Susan boke :sick:

Reactions: 7
I struggle with feeling bad for Steph/thinking shes an idiot.
I cant help it even though I think she brings it on herself by continuing to spend her personal time in the same place as pretty much an "ex" its awkward and uncomfortable man.
I dont like how Jamesy speaks to her sometimes too.
Why do it to yourself? She puts loads of stuff on her page about mental health but this actually isnt healthy for her.
I feel sorry for her as it can’t be nice wanting somebody that doesn’t want you, James isn’t interested in her if he was he would be with her. But It’s just weird behaviour following him from live to live every single day knowing she will get upset when she sees him interact with other girls. It’s uncomfortable as duck at times when she’s in KDs box with James as they clearly wish she would get to duck. She’s a embarrassment, she was asking James to be her sperm donor cause she wants a baby , wants to be in James life forever more like. She’s no right in the heed.
I canny believe she isn’t 30 yet either I thought she was way older .

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her as it can’t be nice wanting somebody that doesn’t want you, James isn’t interested in her if he was he would be with her. But It’s just weird behaviour following him from live to live every single day knowing she will get upset when she sees him interact with other girls. It’s uncomfortable as duck at times when she’s in KDs box with James as they clearly wish she would get to duck. She’s a embarrassment, she was asking James to be her sperm donor cause she wants a baby , wants to be in James life forever more like. She’s no right in the heed.
I canny believe she isn’t 30 yet either I thought she was way older .
I feel sorry for her, sorry she has no self respect and sorry that she is so desperate she's embarrassing herself publicly. She seems a nice enough person and I'm sure she is really likeable round her own type of people but I do find her very bleeping irritating!
I think James has made it pretty clear recently he isn't interested, she should have told him to duck off instead of running back when he was crappy to her before. No-one should let anyone pick them up and drop them like that...wasn't so long ago he was the same level of desperate for Courtney Begone so he should be a bit more understanding with Steph.
Kdawg is really nice to her and always takes her side when james makes snide comments "carrying on"

who was the dafty trying to start their tit in here about KD last night? Comments are gone but can see the replies! When are people gonna get it through their thick nuts, this is a Kdawg fanclub in here! Nobody is interested in outing her...many have tried...many have died! Leave oor KD alone!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for her, sorry she has no self respect and sorry that she is so desperate she's embarrassing herself publicly. She seems a nice enough person and I'm sure she is really likeable round her own type of people but I do find her very bleeping irritating!
I think James has made it pretty clear recently he isn't interested, she should have told him to duck off instead of running back when he was crappy to her before. No-one should let anyone pick them up and drop them like that...wasn't so long ago he was the same level of desperate for Courtney Begone so he should be a bit more understanding with Steph.
Kdawg is really nice to her and always takes her side when james makes snide comments "carrying on"

who was the safety trying to start their tit in here about KD last night? Comments are gone but can see the replies! When are people gonna get it through their thick nuts, this is a Kdawg fanclub in here! Nobody is interested in outing her...many have tried...many have died! Leave oor KD alone!!!
I just can’t get my head round how lassies like Steph can be to desperate like that. She’s embarrassing herself & is only going to end up even more hurt. James is likely still in love with his beloved online girlfriend Courteney, that relationship was weird as duck never meeting despite only being 20 mins away from each other, bet Noodle still thinks one day Clatty Courteney will message him & finally agree to meet😂
The KD trawll picked his moment though he was fly coming on here to insult our leader while a lot of us had patched Tayto to perv on Prince doing sexy dances ( not me, definitely no ).

• Haha
I just can’t get my head round how lassies like Steph can be to desperate like that. She’s embarrassing herself & is only going to end up even more hurt. James is likely still in love with his beloved online girlfriend Courteney, that relationship was weird as duck never meeting despite only being 20 mins away from each other, bet Noodle still thinks one day Clatty Courteney will message him & finally agree to meet😂
The KD trawll picked his moment though he was fly coming on here to insult our leader while a lot of us had patched Tayto to perv on Prince doing sexy dances ( not me, definitely no ).
He just seems like that wee boy that in public puts her down but then in private is messaging, filling her head & lovebombing her
personally don’t see what his groupies see in him. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Kdawgs back must be breaking carrying him

• Heart
Sounds like she's swallowed someone's boaby
It’ll be some celebrity’s Da’s boaby🥴
Of all the folk that have been named shamed and outed on that app for all sorts, Mother Glasgow leaving the app cause she was outed as a liar on Scottish Tiktok by Sue & Kerry Katona will never be able to be beaten 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
MJ went on a live today with Aki, which Ryan faciliated and sat there while she told her whole story of being abused.. They're now shocked that pictures of her have been posted in his discord/shes being trolled.

What a peculiar outcome. I'd never have expected that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to cause a riot, but Kirstie on Tiktok who is usually in KDawg's Lives spoke to Kerry Katona 8 years ago on Twitter and has the receipts to prove it 😂

Screenshot_20220901_172707.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MJ went on a live today with Aki, which Ryan faciliated and sat there while she told her whole story of being abused.. They're now shocked that pictures of her have been posted in his discord/shes being trolled.

What a peculiar outcome. I'd never have expected that.
Why do they let that guy into the boxes it’s weird as duck, skin crawling. Any time I’ve went in there and it’s hardly ever because it’s headache inducing he is always there or being spoke about or beasts being outed. It’s disturbing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.