JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Scottish underscore Steph looking more and more like big Dee Maxwell??? I was watching her live and someone commented “are you Jamesy’s bit on the side” she said naw and went on to say “if I’m someone’s bit on the side I call them for their hole not the other way about but I’ll say no more” she’s secretly fuming about KD and I’m waiting on her drunken screaming meltdown in KD’s box coming soon. Hopefully our Kerry will be in the box too and her an KD can rip her a new one 😂 well that’s what I wanna see. I’m not commenting too much about Cher cos her bullying behaviour along with all the beast talk has triggered me. Im keeping up to date on here for my own sanity, the woman is disgusting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is Scottish underscore Steph looking more and more like big Dee Maxwell??? I was watching her live and someone commented “are you Jamesy’s bit on the side” she said naw and went on to say “if I’m someone’s bit on the side I call them for their hole not the other way about but I’ll say no more” she’s secretly fuming about KD and I’m waiting on her drunken screaming meltdown in KD’s box coming soon. Hopefully our Kerry will be in the box too and her an KD can rip her a new one 😂 well that’s what I wanna see. I’m not commenting too much about Cher cos her bullying behaviour along with all the beast talk has triggered me. Im keeping up to date on here for my own sanity, the woman is disgusting
Hope you’re ok 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Last night the wee bit of the live I seen it was awkward as duck with Steph there third wheeling. She’s going to kick off at some point. I’ve warmed to James even though I still think he’s a prick, I like when it’s just them two , the dancers & the animals, no Steph eating McDonald’s getting hinted at to go to her bed & get to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you’re ok 💖
Same 💕💕💕. Doing absolutely the right thing by just keeping up to speed on here .
I agree with you entirely on Cher being disgusting. Horrible bullying cow so she is 😠

Last night the wee bit of the live I seen it was awkward as duck with Steph there third wheeling. She’s going to kick off at some point. I’ve warmed to James even though I still think he’s a prick, I like when it’s just them two , the dancers & the animals, no Steph eating McDonald’s getting hinted at to go to her bed & get to duck.
Wish they wouldnt eat on Lives though...all that slurping n chomping gives me the boak big time 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you’re ok 💖
Aww thank u 🙏 💕 I am, I know when to take myself away from it all unlike some of them lot that insert themselves right in it then cry cos they are triggered ffs 🤦‍♀️

Same 💕💕💕. Doing absolutely the right thing by just keeping up to speed on here .
I agree with you entirely on Cher being disgusting. Horrible bullying cow so she is 😠

I am bless u 💕💕

Wish they wouldnt eat on Lives though...all that slurping n chomping gives me the boak big time 🤢
Aww duck me the cringe was hanging outta me for her 🫣 I’ve warmed to James too as long as he doesn’t revert to character if it goes tits up with KD. She’s defo good for him but I think she does have the ability to bring out the good in people…apart from the total lost causes on the app

Reactions: 6
Jury’s still out on James for me. Although he’s definitely reading here as he posted a wee vid of him driving after it was questioned whether he could or not after the elf bars, yoghurts & wine were dropped off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kdawg explaining all the Scottish tiktok characters to kerry katona’s manager bloke 🤣🤣🤣 boring Steph in the box she’s gonna be in all night now ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kdawg explaining all the Scottish tiktok characters to kerry katona’s manager bloke 🤣🤣🤣 boring Steph in the box she’s gonna be in all night now ffs
Boring steph on the bevvy tonight in the box - quite like Frankie in with kdawg , glad hes out of Chers vile grip - hes too nice to be hanging about with her 😃

Reactions: 10
Boring steph on the bevvy tonight in the box - quite like Frankie in with kdawg , glad hes out of Chers vile grip - hes too nice to be hanging about with her 😃
Right enough !! Frankie n jamesy are wankers n no amount of feeding stray cats will change my mind.

C'mon team we are meanty be here to rip intae these cretins 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah Frankie seems okay, I've never seen him live before. Why is steph so loud?! She got a microphone?! That laugh too 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm sure she's a nice person but I'm easily annoyed tonight lop

KD needs to boot Steph from the box & flirt like duck with James, get her back in the box when that Buckys drank here we gooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
KD telling Steph to go defrost her buckfast 😂😂😂 take the hint girl. I bounced once jade frati came in the box, ones like that will suck the life outta the live

Reactions: 8
KD telling Steph to go defrost her buckfast 😂😂😂 take the hint girl. I bounced once jade frati came in the box, ones like that will suck the life outta the live
The vibe is so different when it’s just kd and Jamesy and Parthiban I can do without the laughter track

Reactions: 4
Kdawg needs to go back to her original material all the bams now jumping on the bandwagon!

Someone petrol bombed or tried to tonight and a guy got shot in the leg, polo's place is covered in police. Mags was saying on a live and that's all she knows.

Someone petrol bombed or tried to tonight and a guy got shot in the leg, polo's place is covered in police. Mags was saying on a live and that's all she knows.
Polo's house I meant to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.