JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with the fact Kerry Katona now knows about Her With The Teeth & Parthiban. I feel like I’ve been spiked or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s absolute go fund me galore on Scottish tiktok 😂. That darshan gives me the creeps, they love the drama

Reactions: 7
Im sure i seen a rule that a thread can be made for 10k follows or more OR if they are doing charity work etc, but I cant find it now. If thats the case then oor wee Kdawg can get a thread 😁

Good Morning from vintage Tracy Watson also known as the Sexy Nurse Demon

Screenshot_20220830.jpg

Enjoy your coco pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s Kevin Barry come in the box and called Aki a black bastard, everyone saying he meant dirty bastard and he’s said he’s not been racist but he’s prepared to be. Why do these cunts still think that sort of shite is acceptable? Scumbags the lot of them

Reactions: 12
Absolutely no time for the guy but he’s just called Mags👩🏼‍🦯🍔 out for having a mod that takes bribe’s from pedalos. “Nothing to do with me”

There’s Kevin Barry come in the box and called Aki a black bastard, everyone saying he meant dirty bastard and he’s said he’s not been racist but he’s prepared to be. Why do these cunts still think that sort of shite is acceptable? Scumbags the lot of them
We all know he meant it like he said it

Absolutely no time for the guy but he’s just called Mags👩🏼‍🦯🍔 out for having a mod that takes bribe’s from pedalos. “Nothing to do with me”

We all know he meant it like he said it
Aye how’s someone who takes bribes to keep quiet about pedalos being your mod right when you’re meant to be a pedalo hunter 👩‍🦯
He meant it exactly as he said it and even if he wants to die on the hill he said it because he meant he was a dirty bastard, it’s still no right and normal people aren’t going around saying tit like that… if you mean someone’s a dirty bastard call them that 🙄

It’s 2022. The majority of us have learned that words we use that were once deemed acceptable are now wrong & offensive. Only the stupid continue. It’s not ignorance it’s 💯 stupidity & malicious

• Heart
Wasn't sure where to put this but did anyone see the video of one of the hunter groups that stung a guy and he took a knife out his car and cut his own throat in front of them? well looks like YouTube are clamping down on the monetization of pedalo hunter type live streams as they all got the email below, Facebook Ticktok and other social media sites are expected to follow.

So will Mags continue to be a hunter after there is no clout to be gained when those type of lives are banned on social media?
How else will predators be caught? The cops don't seem to be doing a very good job at it.

xl98ETuOrgtC.png

Reactions: 3
Love how happy KD is with the cats & Kerry Katona, so good to hear her back to her old self after the hellish time she had on that app

• Heart
sorry is anyone watching wee susans tarot card reading :ROFLMAO: think shes had too many soops

now cher is in the tarot readings shouting & bawling cos stacey called her out for mocking Laura - she was taking the piss her and toni together acting like wee kids and it was sooo obvious - now shes shouting at stacey again - absolute bully - why did she come in to the live , she hates stacey & lala - pure trouble maker

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wasn't sure where to put this but did anyone see the video of one of the hunter groups that stung a guy and he took a knife out his car and cut his own throat in front of them? well looks like YouTube are clamping down on the monetization of pedalo hunter type live streams as they all got the email below, Facebook Ticktok and other social media sites are expected to follow.

So will Mags continue to be a hunter after there is no clout to be gained when those type of lives are banned on social media?
How else will predators be caught? The cops don't seem to be doing a very good job at it.

View attachment 1539498
Magz is a hunter?You could have fooled me. I thought she just sat in boxes 24/7 arguing with scheme goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im sure i seen a rule that a thread can be made for 10k follows or more OR if they are doing charity work etc, but I cant find it now. If thats the case then oor wee Kdawg can get a thread 😁
That’s what I’m saying can’t we make her one 👏🏻 Because she does all that help wouldnt that mean we could make one for her because it would be a happy thread 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.