Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Danielle Lindsay's just went to a random house in Possil to pick up more booze. She's drunk as it is 🙈 she's home now but I can see her making an arse of herself
You know you’ve got a problem when your off out buying booze at 7:30 in the morning for a party for one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Stephanie burke who goes on about her mental health all the time thinks it's ok to bring another woman down. Also how come this is the first we are hearing about the car they broadcast their lives on tiktok there's something not adding up

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
No chance small John’s doing anything on his lunch break other than swap scuddies with bush and arrange sly hookups on Grindr, but incase I’m wrong I’m heading along sauchiehall street on my lunch break 🌮

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Ye really need to take a long hard look at yourself if ur sitting on yer fat arse on tiktok shouting about someone telling someone else ye had mince n totties for yer dinner. We all know this isn't about what her and her miniscule man had to eat this is about using anything she can to get at michelle who does a better job brining they lassies up than Cher has ever done! And all they numpties with yes the bears in their name absolutely mortified for uz this is woman in their 30s and 40s they all really need to get a fucking grip of themselves!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Yeah thats an absolute breach of confidentiality and certain disiplinary matter 😠
---

Hope youve had an amazing break ❤
It was horrendous, was unwell for majority of it then ended up in the hospital on Tuesday night until last night. Am not leaving the house again until May when this baby is here 😂

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Justice for Christine!! Let’s do a tattle protest tomorrow. None of this Cazza pish. What do we want? Justice!! And Chips and Curry. Leave our delivery drivers alone!!

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
That lot all feeling sorry for Cher need to give their heads a wobble Shes a shit excuse for a mother the things she called her own child she's vile. And from what I seen of the video although it was paused at times Cher was the one that got up in the dads face as did her tiny man why not go right the weans in the car walk away!! Cher is addicted to social media she should have been spending that time trying to see her kids

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Has anyone here ever gifted somebody? I just cannot fathom it.

I can sort of understand a gift for someone talented, like a singer or something (not that green defying gravity bitch tho). But for total scheme rats like John Shields or Cher? Nah. Who is giving them their money?

Those two don't have any actual personality, any notable qualities and, let's be real, they aren't exactly attractive. The two of them are a dermatologist's nightmare. Him with his sebaceous cysts and her with her fucking warts. They have absolutely zero to offer the world yet people are throwing money at them. Why??

Someone explain it for me. I just can't.
i would rather wipe my backside with a £20 note after a curry before dishing it out to workshy/shower shy bams on tiktok 😑

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
What time are we all heading down to Christine’s the morra to watch Cher get lifted? She better not leave us hanging all day

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I'm actually raging!! :mad: Just watched them battle others from other countries and Cher has NO respect for them. It's all about the gifts guys. At no point does she try to engage with them and goes between the live and her other phone.

So I went over to the other persons live each time and one girl who I think was from Ukraine or Russia was very young but trying to raise awareness of suicide as she suffers mental health. She had muted Cher and Nae Dial as they were too loud. There was another beautiful girl who I think was Syrian and had muted herself but the actual abuse she got from Cher's side was disgusting!!
'Can she not speak'
'Is she flirting'
'What does she have on her head'

I swear to god these people are ignorant as FCK!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I'm glad you're back. Rolly and her pals were sitting singing kumbaya and putting up "Live Laugh Love" posters the other night when you were away. We gotta burn this place down and start again.
DISGUSTING 😂 I will find my Regina mojo & sort this shit 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
#minceandtottiegate still on the go today 🤦‍♀️
See if the place/driver had given out her address to folk that didn’t have it fair enough but there’s absolutely zero risk involved in the data that was ‘lost’. It’s like saying Alan wi the plate had a 14” stuffed crust on Thursday night it cost £13.50 how does that affect my life? Apart from yous knowing I’m a fat greedy fucker

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Who is going to know enough details to cancel her insurance. Don’t you need to give personal info, passwords etc? No one is going to be mad enough to want to smash your car up but think know what I’ll cancel her insurance on the way there

Ell87

VIP Member
Team Michelle. Takes a hell of a lot to take on somebody else’s wains regardless.

chers a fukin bam. She’s a selfish human being. End of.
Anyone can take on someone else's kids, it's how much u actually care for the child and what sort of job you do that makes the difference!
Cher is a fucking bam and she is also selfish, but from what I've seen so is Michelle!
The video even without the serious allegation would never have been encouraged or posted by an adult that cared about the child! An adult that loved and cared about that child would not have allowed that allegation to be voiced on social media!
Michelle might have "took on" Cher's weans but seems she's causing as much hurt and harm as their mother

• Heart