Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
Team Michelle. Takes a hell of a lot to take on somebody else’s wains regardless.

chers a fukin bam. She’s a selfish human being. End of.
Taking on someone else’s weans doesn’t mean you turn them against their mum or put them in volatile situations. Any decent woman would be trying to help repair that relationship & keeping their distance from arguments between parents

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that these cunts actually think this is a data protection / gdpr issue is absolutely hilarious.
Maybe if one of them had ever had an actual job and had to deal with data, they’d understand what gdpr actually is.

• Heart
  • Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Girls, boys and everyone else....just to say a big thank you! 🙏
I probably needed a big cry last night and I slept for the first time in weeks.
Today was a new day and as usual you all made me laugh. Stayed away from the TickyTocky and will dip in and out.
Currently reading Made in Chelsea threads as I'm obsessed with it 😊

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Cher needs to grow up & get a grip! More effort put into tiktok fueds & protests than she ever puts in to getting her lassies back. Actual roaster of a woman 🤨
---

Tayto hoors day out to Christines Cafe to show solidarity to the mince & totties ✊🏻
No at £41 yeeze are on your own 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So Cher doesn't think anything she's done on the app is embarrassing for her children aye cause sitting full of gear, in about drama every day, accusing a woman of lying about cancer then bringing up that same womans child's trauma oh and telling everyone John pumps her up the arse aye yer weans are dead proud 👏 no embarrassed In the slightest. Feel heart sorry for those weans not a decent adult around them thinking of them

• Heart
This might be a bad thing to say, but I really hope someone sticks the fat cunt into the social.

🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
*manifesting lez picking up the phone
🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

• Haha
  • Heart

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
On another note... I see Mjs diet products are a great success and really suppressing that appetite of hers..

Screenshot_20230203-214215~2.png

• Haha

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
If anyone’s running a book on who done it. I’ll put £10 on the perpetrator being the queen of scheme, Miss JJ, because the Bush has been trying to fire into her bestie Lydo/Lyan 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Seeing all they comments on that graces post giving it aw thanks for gifting queen Cher and aw she really needed that she's had a shit couple of days. FUCK RIGHT OFF! She sold drugs had her children involved in it, didn't turn up to court for her kids, bullies so many people but aye big fat fucking Cher deserves it. I'm staying away from tiktok for a couple days it gets me fucking ragin that scum bags like her are fleecing people of their money. she sits on her fat arse contributing fuck all to society.

• Heart
Gaz is off down to the One o One to get them a cargo. Yassssss. And Louise is mwi in a clubby. Hold on to your seats, tayto wives. Tonight is gonna be a messy one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Chers reply to the Facebook post
View attachment 1934572
---

She needs her bed 🙈😭
Cher needs to grow up & get a grip! More effort put into tiktok fueds & protests than she ever puts in to getting her lassies back. Actual roaster of a woman 🤨
---

Tayto hoors day out to Christines Cafe to show solidarity to the mince & totties ✊🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Chers a grass. 🐍 🐍 it’s absolutely fine for her to broadcast her neighbours business on a live regarding animals being abandoned and personal affairs being spoken about but now she’s raging everyone knows she’s a lazy cunt that orders mince n totties.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
If Cher has been jailed wee Les has played an absolute blinder 🤣

Another tayto hoors tours tae the sheriff on Monday troops? 🚗

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
That Louise is fucking horrid!
Who was that in her house there?
She’s convinced it’s Alannas doing. It was a guy boarding up the window who was in her house. Bang out of order whoever it was, take whatever the issue is out on her no her home with a wean in

• Wow