Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
I hope she moves to Dundee so her, Dundee Mama and Louise wi the Teeth can form a TikTok Supergroup called the On Spice Girls

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
So this week Alanna fears for her life, but last week she wanted to end her life. Can we pick a lane, Alanna? The need for attention is exhausting.

Reactions: 19

Ell87

VIP Member
There’s a fb page called troll exposure uk, I think we came across it before? Maybe to do with the plm stuff? But anyway they’ve put up the video of what the wean said.
I knew someone would post it, it had 75 shares when I checked if she'd deleted it last night! She's made a new page but only put the video of them arguing up.
I actually can't believe an adult has sat and posted that video of what that wean was saying. If she really wanted to send a message to her mum off her own back you'd tell her to do it privately or from her own account. As for the other thing that was said, don't know what's worse if it was true and she's posted that over tiktok or if it's not. I read here that Cher came back on and said the wean said it wasn't true, so they've either told her to say it or allowed her to tell serious lies just to get to Cher, or like someone else said what if it is true and the wean has panicked and said she was lying! Yet again not a single thought of how any of this would effect that lassie, the stepmother is not much better than Cher in my eyes right now! Don't think much of her father for allowing that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Right listen up Cher...see this Data Protection Breach you are claiming.

Yes the cafe as the Data Controller should take responsibility to ensure no personally identifiable information (the Data Subject) is accidently or maliciously stolen/misplaced. You could say Cher has also given consent for her data to be used.

I doubt Catherine's Cafe holds a database of their customers so the risk is lower as they would need to have retention/deletion policies etc in place. They would also need to publish a Data Protection policy which they haven't.

Michelle has access to that information as an employee and if she purposely passed on the invoice/receipt to someone with Cher's name, address and phone number it 'could' be classed a breach. I doubt the ICO would take it seriously enough to impose a fine (up to 4% of global turnover) as they have bigger fish to fry. Trust me on that.
In this case I think Michelle verbally passed on Cher's order details to Les which is not a breach for Mince and totties and could not be proven :LOL:. Lez already knows where Cher lives anyhoo.

So if you want to take it further Cher you'll have a hard job lass as it's really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of GDPR. No one wants the Mince and Totties to suffer and need a welfare check.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Cher will leave her house for beast protests and to fight Tom dick and Harry but won't turn up to court for her lassies. She's a disgrace of a mother

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Stephs recent post has made me sick on so many levels. I can’t compress it enough to post but I’m sure someone else can.
- She’s clearly with the beast full time
- She’s dismissing others that he’s been with and what he’s done.
- She’s eating sausages during it and it’s just vile 🤢
That lassie will come crashing down at some point.

beebee789

VIP Member
Since when did we start believing anything Cher says? Oh he hit you did he? Show me the receipts Cheryl. We know how much you love a police report.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Have you all seen this yet? Fuck sake Andra.

The TT account is @andrathetheif (with thief spelled incorrectly)

• Haha
  • Wow

beebee789

VIP Member
Has anyone here ever gifted somebody? I just cannot fathom it.

I can sort of understand a gift for someone talented, like a singer or something (not that green defying gravity bitch tho). But for total scheme rats like John Shields or Cher? Nah. Who is giving them their money?

Those two don't have any actual personality, any notable qualities and, let's be real, they aren't exactly attractive. The two of them are a dermatologist's nightmare. Him with his sebaceous cysts and her with her fucking warts. They have absolutely zero to offer the world yet people are throwing money at them. Why??

Someone explain it for me. I just can't.

• Haha
  • Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Omg what an actual riddy!!! Not for going for lunch with your husband- but for only do it because lez and gaz said it 😳😳😳😳
They'll be still in the house gouched with nae idea they even mentioned going for tacos😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Why are Cher and alanna on feeling sorry for themselves as though they didn't cause their own shit 🥱

Reactions: 17

YerDaSellsAv0n

At the risk of outing myself to anyone I have said this to in real life...

The whole rising stars level of gifting feels like that episode of Black Mirror from season 1, 15 Million Merits. TikTok must be raking it in from all these wallopers sending £300 gifts to people who sit in their bedrooms every day contributing fuck all to society.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Why is everyone on her live feeling sorry for her? She has harassed her ex and his mrs she takes fuck all to do with her lassies and why is everyone taking chers word that her lassie was made to video it? Chers probably went for the ex sorry but ye behave like a guy hit a guy then get hit back from a guy don't then go greetin

singlelife

VIP Member
Here’s the situation in a nutshell. 2 teenage girls who don’t have their mum fighting tooth & nail to see them. Gives up drink (for a bit) Tik tok (for a bit). Has now publicly said she won’t give up anything cos it doesn’t work. Not good enough Cher. You make your daughters feel they’re not important enough for you.
Dad & step mum doing the necessary day to day stuff. Not giving them a stable home life cos they must constantly hear the bitching. Dad too busy putting his own needs before the girls.
There’s not a man or woman been born yet who could come before my kids. I’d give up everything & stay home 24/7 if they asked me or it was required of me. All kids want is love & a safe place to call home

• Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
Cher n John got another just eat from McDonald’s tonight.
Big Tasty Meal (large) for Cher
Chicken Nugget happy meal for Wee John
A large banana milkshake and a fruit shoot.

The delivery guy telt me GET UM SACKED TAE CHER 😤

• Haha