Justcherbear #17 friendships Mis-spent, morning tea a non-event. Fast becoming irrelevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a new thread for us bunch of lazy cows seeing as @Lrkn27 isnt around to do it for us ๐Ÿ˜‚ well done on the thread title @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX
Not sure thereโ€™s much of a recap itโ€™s just been scheme rats acting like scheme rats ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for new thread ๐Ÿ’“
---

Pretty sure the person who is lez n gaz support worker is breaching confidentiality discussing lez n gaz business with folk who are then on tiktok telling everyone!!
Wow if thats true then you cant even trust professionals now!!!! Although lez is clearly telling lies saying shes been clean and sober for a month (bullshit) no professional should be sharing that info!!! The fact is as well without drama lez and gaz lives are also irrelevant as duck so she has to talk about people- when she takes a break from bitching about cher she moves to dee maxwell, now she adds in alanna, stacy duncan and whoever else then goes back to cher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
How can she be arsed sitting on live all day playing lezโ€™s lives for everyoneโ€ฆ I jumped in for two mins and itโ€™s bursting my head ๐Ÿฅด then thereโ€™s rosie singing her heart out as a bleeping orange

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she be arsed sitting on live all day playing lezโ€™s lives for everyoneโ€ฆ I jumped in for two mins and itโ€™s bursting my head ๐Ÿฅด then thereโ€™s rosie singing her heart out as a bleeping orange
It is unhealthy how obsessed Cher is with Lez, if only she spent as much time and effort on her weans

Reactions: 13
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ive barred myself from any scottish lives (except arlene houston im loving her the noo ) because it really was pissing me right off i dont know how they can do that day after day it doesnt affect my life and i get raging so if it impacted my actual life i would be crazier than the bush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ id be telling everyone to meet me at tops tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ive barred myself from any scottish lives (except arlene houston im loving her the noo ) because it really was pissing me right off i dont know how they can do that day after day it doesnt affect my life and i get raging so if it impacted my actual life i would be crazier than the bush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ id be telling everyone to meet me at tops tiles
I had Arlene on a few nights ago she never shuts up can you imagine her & KD on a duel gibber gibber gibber ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had Arlene on a few nights ago she never shuts up can you imagine her & KD on a duel gibber gibber gibber ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that would be an interesting convo kd would tell her to shut up probably ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i really like arlene so far though shes for sure like a real life isa from still game!! If i have picked things up right about her shes a recovering addict and seems to be doing so so well

Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that would be an interesting convo kd would tell her to shut up probably ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i really like arlene so far though shes for sure like a real life isa from still game!! If i have picked things up right about her shes a recovering addict and seems to be doing so so well
Sheโ€™s very funny but I could only take her in a small dose the wummin doesnโ€™t stop for breath๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Howling at Lez waving Lydos bumper about . You couldnโ€™t make up this lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
It canny be his bumper though he was in his bed ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wee John started the chlamydia outbreak amongst them aw coz he done the bouncy on Rosie Bushโ€™s dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arlene is brilliant, everything about her reminds me of Isas character ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought Arlene was a recovering addict but didn't want to say that the other night when we were talking about her incase I'd picked it up wrong, she does seem to be doing amazing. There's another girl I follow who is a recovering addict aswell and she has done fantastic. It's good to see after watching all these riots for so long ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m starting to think Iโ€™m the only bleep thatโ€™s no pumped the wee man
Glad they're naw local to me he must be irresistible in real life๐Ÿ˜‚ someone asked Cher if she's been pimping him out he's been that busy๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.