Justalilbester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? Also check out the Strava on this run. He said he wanted to do 4x5km. But the 5ks are all badly paced. Out too hard, dropped off, then picked it up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously? Also check out the Strava on this run. He said he wanted to do 4x5km. But the 5ks are all badly paced. Out too hard, dropped off, then picked it up again.
I think that's probably got to do with the hilly terrain he has never had to worry about in London before.

Surprised he didn't go all out in his blue and white kit, socks, arm sleeves and blue hair to let his new neighbors that there is a new attention seeking twit in town

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that's probably got to do with the hilly terrain he has never had to worry about in London before.

Surprised he didn't go all out in his blue and white kit, socks, arm sleeves and blue hair to let his new neighbors that there is a new attention seeking twit in town
Someone pointed out in the Strava comments that he better adapt or an Achilles injury is coming for him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's hope he doesn't come across any army staff from ATR Winchester on his runs. They'll be out doig full kit loaded march, can't imagine they would take too nicely to some idiot running in middle of road shouting boomshakalah and filming himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The two routes he has done so far are the same ones that most locals do and are considered some of the flatter routes. I might have to go for a run with my Winch friend to see this spectacle in action - his London ways really won’t work in Hampshire!

• Haha
Let's hope he doesn't come across any army staff from ATR Winchester on his runs. They'll be out doig full kit loaded march, can't imagine they would take too nicely to some idiot running in middle of road shouting boomshakalah and filming himself
Let's hope he does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if he’s going to expect his loser sheep to get the train there to go out and film him on their bike 🤣

• Haha
Getting the excuses in already….. house move so taxing on his training.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t he have some partnership with Garmin?!
influencers the worst of treacherous leaches, these Adidas are the greatest shoes ever followed in a few days for other brand and then other brand. I always think of Meryl advertising random stuff in the Truman Show film
---
On another note, anyone know why he has moved? Presume not work? I was running with someone at the weekend who mentioned an affair between him and a GB runner, maybe the missus gave him an ultimatum, seems a strange one anyway, he carried on like he owned Battersea and London in general

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
influencers the worst of treacherous leaches, these Adidas are the greatest shoes ever followed in a few days for other brand and then other brand. I always think of Meryl advertising random stuff in the Truman Show film
---
On another note, anyone know why he has moved? Presume not work? I was running with someone at the weekend who mentioned an affair between him and a GB runner, maybe the missus gave him an ultimatum, seems a strange one anyway, he carried on like he owned Battersea and London in general
Got to be a lot less gullible fools to part with their money in Winchester - and if still intending to frequent his London runs, why move then put travel issues into the mix?

Oh how annoying that people are out for a stroll and walking their dogs on the flatter route disrupting Bester’s session. People should really be more considerate and stay at home when he has a session planned…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as I think he’s a colossal bell end, at least his pre-London shakeout is 20 mins instead of 10-15km like Wellogs would do.

The video of him making his kid say boomshakalaka made me throw up in my mouth. 🤢

• Haha