Justalilbester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s had the NHS non-emergency number shaved into his head. Pillock. 🤣🤣🤣
he can use that to phone to see a doctor after he gets playfully chased attacked by a dog on a run to see if he needs a rabies jag

(I’m not under playing dog attacks, promise)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This gigantic bleep is a father of two as well as being late 30s. That’s embarrassing

Hahahaha he is wearing the camera on the forehead again. Remember the one he lost at the winter run, twice. Excuses at the ready if he doesn’t PB….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no the story is gone! Damn it! He had a story with the bester head pic saying good that he knows which number to call if he dislocated his shoulder again at Manchester marathon.
I took a screenshot but forgot to post it yesterday, here you go:
Screenshot_20240412-083009.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
His wife must be “wtf have you done now” when he walks in the door. I’d be horrified if my husband did this. Something a 13 year old boys might do, but not a 30 something year old man. Whilst Tits goes on embarrassing his body, this guy might be faster but is arguably embarrassing himself more as a person not just his body! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But he said this morning he is racing this one differently than other races. You of little faith 😂

• Haha
Still chuckling about a grown man shaving 111 into his hair. Such a twit. Wonder if he’s boomshakalackin his way round this course

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But he said this morning he is racing this one differently than other races. You of little faith 😂
He actually has made back a little bit of time at halfway so you never know, maybe he's running a sensible race?

• Wow
Reactions: 1