Just_chill_mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't particularly like Rosey as she comes across very smug.
But my daughter has slept reasonably well since about 8 months and very rarely wakes. We're VERY lucky but it makes me kind of sad that people think we must have abused her and ignored her for that to be the case. Yes we have left her to cry on occasion but only when we know she's really tired and us going in has always just worked her up more. She doesn't have attachment issues, she's a very bright, chatty girl. Sleep training isn't all about 'cry it out' and yes, babies waking IS normal, but my personal opinion is sleep deprivation isn't a rite of passage and no one should feel guilty for trying to get more sleep.
I bleeping abhor the charlatans charging hundreds for a pdf though.

Just my two cents
I don’t think trying to sleep train your baby is abusive. I know some people who were lucky and had babies sleep through after 2 months… I have other friends who tweaked naps and that worked…. I have other friends who would leave their baby to cry it out… I don’t judge- no one deserves to go through sleep deprivation. No one should feel guilty trying to get more sleep. Unfortunately what I experienced as a new mum looking for sleep training techniques I was bombarded with cry it out methods and sleep trainers charging loads for consultations. I had lots of people tell me to leave my baby to cry it out because it worked for them. Personally I couldn’t do it and I was stressed because I thought I was doing the wrong thing seeing to my baby the whole night. Eventually she slept through and looking back I wish I hadn’t got sucked into the idea that sleep training and cry it out was the only answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't particularly like Rosey as she comes across very smug.
But my daughter has slept reasonably well since about 8 months and very rarely wakes. We're VERY lucky but it makes me kind of sad that people think we must have abused her and ignored her for that to be the case. Yes we have left her to cry on occasion but only when we know she's really tired and us going in has always just worked her up more. She doesn't have attachment issues, she's a very bright, chatty girl. Sleep training isn't all about 'cry it out' and yes, babies waking IS normal, but my personal opinion is sleep deprivation isn't a rite of passage and no one should feel guilty for trying to get more sleep.
I bleeping abhor the charlatans charging hundreds for a pdf though.

Just my two cents
That’s the thing though, all babies are individuals and their temperaments play a huge part in how they sleep. Just chill mama ignores this with her blanket routines and settling methods. Some babies will drift off after a few minutes of whinging but others (mine included 😂) will just get more and more hysterical the longer you leave them which is where it would turn into cry it out. Absolutely no judgement for anyone that has used any sort of sleep training, the issue is Rosey’s deceitfulness and smoke and mirrors. Oh and her horrible little mouth 🤮

Reactions: 5
It’s not so much what she does, as how she does it. Firstly, she does tell people to do what works for you but if you are desperate then buy a course. She is selling a service like anyone or any business and you don’t have to buy it. I get that its to sleep deprived desperate people though. However, The crawling up the assses of awful celeb instagram mummy’s is ridiculous and undermining her brand IMO. Like Kate Lawler, she is obsessed with sleep and so rigid that she cant change nappies or adjust bath time. She is not a good advertisement for Rosey. She also follows CHarlotte Dawson - one of the worst, neglectful mothers on instagram with no routine at all. It’s very clear she loves getting shout outs from them. She should be careful who she follows as it makes her look bad and I’ve unfollowed for that and other reasons. Also, The suggestion at you need all this equipment bugs me too. baby’s dont need open top cups from Amazon at 6 months. A cheap one from the local shop will do! They will learn. I just think naive, easily influenced mothers could be “influenced” into spending lots of money they don’t have. I think its unethical. Lastly, the upgrades and freebies!! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Obviously been reading here as she’s admitted B wasn’t great on the plane and didn’t sleep like a robot. That’s what I normally can’t stand about her tbh. She preys on sleep deprived parents, charges a fortune - and normally never admits her children do have their ups and downs with sleep as all babies do

Also charging for a course in weaning and a course in potty training? When all the resource is out there for free

Just another way for her to ram her bullshit down parents throats! The solution to every issue in every chapter will be “sleep train teach your baby to fall asleep independently”

Reactions: 3
If anything is the “emperor’s new clothes” in published form it will be that book! Her sleep training is a complete con, I know because I fell for it 😞

Reactions: 1
She’ll be so delighted she met Kate lawler and she shared her on her stories, that’s what she wants for ages, love of the istahuns. Kate is obsessed with sleep adn rigid as hell. The worst ad for you sleep training business.

She’ll be so delighted she met Kate lawler and she shared her on her stories, that’s what she wants for ages, love of the istahuns. Kate is obsessed with sleep adn rigid as hell. The worst ad for you sleep training business.
I wish there were stats on how many of just chill mamas clients had babies that slept through the night thanks to her. These stupid influencers come on and say yup she made my kid sleep through the night but fail to mention that it’s usually temporary and that it involves ignoring their child crying

I wish there were stats on how many of just chill mamas clients had babies that slept through the night thanks to her. These stupid influencers come on and say yup she made my kid sleep through the night but fail to mention that it’s usually temporary and that it involves ignoring their child crying
Don’t get me wrong she has a lot of good advice and suggestions, lots common sense but she’s no guru and is desperate to be famous. Following Kate Lawler and Charlotte Dawson - 2 of the dodgiest mums on instagram, To be shows she’s no morals.

I ag
Don’t get me wrong she has a lot of good advice and suggestions, lots common sense but she’s no guru and is desperate to be famous. Following Kate Lawler and Charlotte Dawson - 2 of the dodgiest mums on instagram, To be shows she’s no morals.
I agree I found a lot of her advice was stuff you could get for free- can’t comment on her personalised packages as I never purchased them. I dislike how she latches on to influencers- they’re all so dishonest.

I ag

I agree I found a lot of her advice was stuff you could get for free- can’t comment on her personalised packages as I never purchased them. I dislike how she latches on to influencers- they’re all so dishonest.
I did in a moment of desperation. Maybe it would be amazing for a mum with less common sense than me but there was nothing revolutionary or amazing in. her free stuff is often good advice though. I dont think she preaches the cry it out thing, she often says if co sleeping or whatever i working for you then do it BUT if your broken and need a change then try her methods. As you can tell it’s her association with sketchy celeb mums that really grates on me.

I did in a moment of desperation. Maybe it would be amazing for a mum with less common sense than me but there was nothing revolutionary or amazing in. her free stuff is often good advice though. I dont think she preaches the cry it out thing, she often says if co sleeping or whatever i working for you then do it BUT if your broken and need a change then try her methods. As you can tell it’s her association with sketchy celeb mums that really grates on me.
I think she just grates on me because my baby was a shite sleeper and I felt better mentally when I just rolled with it instead of trying to try all these different methods and sleep trainers advice-and I blocked her and she kept popping up on different influencer accounts 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The thing with her is she wants to be famous more than she wants to help new mums.