Just_chill_mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8324E19D-B456-47E8-AF75-19E9D0338B12.png

Looking a bit like an oompa lumpa today, someone’s overdone the Tan Luxe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's just the ferber method though isn't it? That's what I found recently with takingcarababies too. The same spiel just worded differently. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have a reflux baby so any crying results in vomit so we're still up every few hours.
---
I've looked for a gentler method, all I could find was the pick up put down which were trying.

It’s a lot of patting and shushing. And telling you not to make plans for 2 weeks while you “settle into” the plan. That would have had my mental health in an even worse state than it was 🫠

Reactions: 1
It’s a lot of patting and shushing. And telling you not to make plans for 2 weeks while you “settle into” the plan. That would have had my mental health in an even worse state than it was 🫠
Oh wow 🤯 yeah that would probably tip me.over the edge at this point 😂

Rosey's biggest problem is she cares more about being "seen" by influencers and z listers than she does about genuinely helping struggling parents. She makes me cringe so hard.

Reactions: 5
yeah that was the end of the plan for me. I tried the patting and shushing tit for a couple nights but it just wasn’t for us 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was refunded straight away when I emailed telling them I wasn’t very impressed that the course was just the Ferber method in disguise, don’t give that witch your money if you’re not satisfied with the service

I was refunded straight away when I emailed telling them I wasn’t very impressed that the course was just the Ferber method in disguise, don’t give that witch your money if you’re not satisfied with the service
Oh no way, gutted I didn’t think of that! It was about a year ago when I was in the depth of despair! She’s almost 2 now and sleeps so much better with us not changing anything!

Oh no way, gutted I didn’t think of that! It was about a year ago when I was in the depth of despair! She’s almost 2 now and sleeps so much better with us not changing anything!
It’s so hard to believe people when they say that sleep gets better on it’s own, but it truly does doesn’t it!

It’s so hard to believe people when they say that sleep gets better on it’s own, but it truly does doesn’t it!
It really really does!! People hate me for saying that when they’re in the thick of it 😂🙈 she’s in a floor bed by now, so if she does go through a bad patch I just get in with her which is so much more manageable for us! Not everyone’s cup of tea, but for us it works 🥰

• Heart
She is BEGGING hard for people to buy this book, it’s so cringey. “If I’ve ever helped you, buy my book to say thank you.” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How low must these sales be! It’s getting desperate now. People won’t want to buy a book if they’ve already spent £40 odd on a course. Seems pointless

No matter how you dress it up it's the cry it out method. Not judging anyone that does it but they dress it up and sell it in this nice little package to sugar coat it for parents. She's also so far up these z listers backsides.

I really dislike this woman

I fell for the sales pitch 3 years ago in a sleep deprivation haze with 45min wake ups for 3 months and it never worked and my 3.5yr old still doesn’t sleep

however my reflux 9month old has slept through since 4 months and I’ve done nothing differently so it truly is due to temperament and baby’s personality and all these money grabbing sleep consultants preying on vulnerable new mums (and dads)

Reactions: 4