Junior Andre - Jesy Nelson 2.0? The fake accent has got to go!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Junior wouldn’t have the links to the best in the business if it wasn’t for his parents. but he’s changed who he is clearly for marketing purposes, the team around him know he wouldn’t sell being who he was…… and that’s why people are slaying him
For all you are slating jessy Nelson for being an X factor wannabe, Junior Andre has been on tv since his conception, everyone knows who he is, so I’m not surprised he’s working with the best, his dad has connections to make it happen. Jesse had to work for it for all she’s been a twit now.
And then he has the cheek for people to say to support new artists like him!

If he’s like his mam, that will be a laugh!
It would be excruciating!

Reactions: 2
His real accent is lovely. Miracle with that dumpster fire as a maw.

I have no ill feelings against him but I do wish he would realise he is a product of his privilege and should embrace how lucky he is. Dime of dozen with his talent but, hey, God loves a trier!

Reactions: 6
Saw an article where he talks about being successful and not being a nepo baby.
Can’t stand that.
Just admit it massively helped or don’t say anything

Reactions: 17
He still tit at singing and music needs to stop with that pathetic Ali g crap the kid went to private school spoke very well before he hit the music studio. Definetly thinks he from the council estate in London.. im in liverpool and I've never heard any kids talk like this mist be a London thing.

Reactions: 10
Honestly, this seems harsh. He seems like a lovely lad, albeit with a fake accent but who wasn't cringey as a teenager?
My little brother dressed like he was from House of Pain at this age, complete with accent.

He’s now a local authority Councillor 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not like his dad was any great singer. He is a one hit wonder that was only really known for his body in a waterfall. Then he vanished and I'm a celebrity and Katie Price got him back in the public eye. And he has been struggling to hold on to those 5 mins of fame ever since. Junior is descended from very minor talent

Reactions: 17
its really uncommon for people to sing with the melodic version of their proper singing voice.
I lived in UK & Australia and Australians don't seem to know what to do, emulating British singers and Americans and especially Aussie hiphop is a laugh as the accent *really* doesn't work IMHO
UK rappers of course use real accents presuming they are from London,most of the folk genre my S.O. listens to put on heavy affectation where you would never be able to match the person with the singing from just hearing them speak.

basically accents and affectations are part of musical genres even when people find it cringe, we'd have to knock vast swathes of people to show proper objection to less than authentic singing voices - I mean, think of Brian Harvey in the 90s, rated at the time (he wrecked it now) as having a strong and unique voice, it got him promoted in East 17 from rando schoolmate backup dancer to lead vocalist and he was putting on an American R&B singers voice despite his thick east london accent when speaking..
even Wyclef Jean thought he was talking to a black guy when he listened to the recordings that led to their collaboration football song around 2001.

it is what it is.
I give the kid a lot of rope considering who his mother is.
Peter was the opening act for a buddy in the early 90s and they loved having him round for comic relief, very nice guy, very vapid, would be chatting and then scope that female dancers or other attractive women were entering the area and the shirt is off and he has unceremoniously dropped to the floor for 100 situps
he seems like a sweet enough Mimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Peter was the opening act for a buddy in the early 90s and they loved having him round for comic relief, very nice guy, very vapid, would be chatting and then scope that female dancers or other attractive women were entering the area and the shirt is off and he has unceremoniously dropped to the floor for 100 situps
he seems like a sweet enough Mimbo
I'd well believe it 😂 😂 😂 He's so cringe! Any more goss about his antics???

Reactions: 3
I'd well believe it 😂 😂 😂 He's so cringe! Any more goss about his antics???
sadly no more goss at all cause as far as could be told from the touring and hanging out at VIP events what you see seems to be what you get with him - someone silly enough to get with K.Price but responsible enough to try to look after his kids once he is past the 20s decade of narcissism!
;)

Is Everyone so Out of touch just because he has grown up in and around Sussex and Surrey means he must speak with that accent Have no outside influences if you've been around anyone under 20 in the south of England that's how a lot of young people speak.
Jealousy and Bitterness for a 17 year old Talented kid who people have a Opinion about and has done nothing to deserve it
Jesy Nelson Comparison says it all Junior is a Different Genre, actual Talent and not some xfactor wannabe
He's Being produced and managed by some of the best in the business and the talk about his accent shows Just how Out of Touch people are
I’m from an area which is predominantly the black community in my city, and I can say there’s a fine line between someone actually talking like they are from “the ends” naturally and someone who is clearly putting an over the top exaggerated accent on like he does he’s not from the ends hasn’t never set foot in any area like that he has never integrated into that kind of community. He wouldn’t know what had hit him If he did he was born in the portlands hospital and lived in Surrey and was put through private schools
talented. He’s hardly Stormzy is 72 years old he’s there because Peter has got the right connections. If he was a black or mixed race lad from Toxteth Saint Pauls, Handsworth Chapeltown Hackney Peckham Brixton, would he be where he is now and have the same chances I think you find the answer is no
It’s almost like he is cosplaying and I find that so disrespectful

Reactions: 8
I’m from an area which is predominantly the black community in my city, and I can say there’s a fine line between someone actually talking like they are from “the ends” naturally and someone who is clearly putting an over the top exaggerated accent on like he does he’s not from the ends hasn’t never set foot in any area like that he has never integrated into that kind of community. He wouldn’t know what had hit him If he did he was born in the portlands hospital and lived in Surrey and was put through private schools
talented. He’s hardly Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old he’s there because Peter has got the right connections. If he was a black or mixed race lad from Toxteth Saint Pauls, Handsworth Chapeltown Hackney Peckham Brixton, would he be where he is now and have the same chances I think you find the answer is no
It’s almost like he is cosplaying and I find that so disrespectful
I’ve changed my mind on him, He’s definitely playing a role that isn’t his Lane at all, Also seems his sister has adopted this accent 🤢
And bless Stormzy is 72 years old definitely isn’t 72 lol I worked with his dad big Mike and we live round the corner in Norbury and he’s a year older than my daughter

• Haha
I’ve changed my mind on him, He’s definitely playing a role that isn’t his Lane at all, Also seems his sister has adopted this accent 🤢
And bless Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old definitely isn’t 72 lol I worked with his dad big Mike and we live round the corner in Norbury and he’s a year older than my daughter
I was just using Stormzy is 72 years old as a reference like Junior isn’t even in the same league

this bloody predictive text is so annoying 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
I was just using Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old as a reference like Junior isn’t even in the same league

this bloody predictive text is so annoying 🤦🏽‍♀️
Lol I know it’s helpful sometimes but can Fook you up, I totally agree with what your saying and what I said before, He’s Shown he’s a little wannabe and wouldn’t survive 10 mins in London, But this so called pop star career will last less time than his dads
And Peter tried it back in the day having Bubbler Ranx on mysterious girl, Wannabes or as we called them in south London “Wigga”
Sad really

And bless Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old definitely isn’t 72 lol I worked with his dad big Mike and we live round the corner in Norbury and he’s a year older than my daughter
Stormy is 72 years old is just what comes up when you type Stormzy is 72 years old's name on Tattle for some reason.Been happening for ages.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm tired of him trying to make his kids 'a thing', I'm sure both are pleasant enough but talentless. Princess on OK mag this week, no issue with her but what does she offer as a celebrity?

Reactions: 6