Junior Andre - Jesy Nelson 2.0? The fake accent has got to go!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Junior got to number 72 so I don’t think the kids with actual talent will be too concerned rn
😂 very true. A lot of them don’t even get access to the opportunities kids like junior, the Beckhams and every other celeb who wants their kid to be famous get though

Reactions: 10
Kids always want to be different to their parents and rebel from what is expected from them.

My linguistic sociological rant has ended.
So can we expect Princess to become an accountant or insurance underwriter?
Qualifications the ultimate celeb spawn rebellion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind him. He could have done nothing. He’s trying, there might be a bit of nepotism but meh I don’t think he’s denying anyone else a chance because he’s having a go. It’s a tough game. He’s not exactly had a smooth upbringing as far as celeb kids go. I’m way off his demographic but I hope he does well & makes a bit of himself.

Reactions: 8
Ok so many racist comments.
He thinks he is black/a gangster… erm black people aren't gangsters. Black people aren't all one group who talk like dat init bruv.

Hate to break it to you, but this accent has replaced cockney for younger people in London, and just like estuary/cockney english that spread out from London all over England and the South, this accent, which is actually called “Multicultural London” accent has also spread all over.
Its happened faster due to social media and the popularity of grime etc.

I would hear white rich public school kids in London 20 years ago saying init, peng, fam etc albeit in a posh voice.
Its not new. Get over it.

Kids always want to be different to their parents and rebel from what is expected from them.

My linguistic sociological rant has ended.
Everything you've said just confirms it's a fake accent that people put on to sound 'street'. I live in London too and nobody talks like that naturally.

Reactions: 14
I have nothing against junior as he’s just a kid. But the accent totally baffles me. I can guarantee Pete and Emily’s two kids won’t speak like that. But yet they all live in the same house in the same area. Very odd.

Reactions: 15
I thought I read that he was number one on ITunes a week or so ago. The single hasn't done too well so far it seems but maybe it'll be a sleeper hit
When you release a song, you have a week to see where it'll end up on the charts. He didn't sell enough in that time to maintain a high chart position

Reactions: 2
This thread has gone quiet, first post in nearly 2 months. Did Slide fail? What's next for JA?

Reactions: 2
Forget Junior has anyone seen Princess lately? face full of makeup, pouting into the camera. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
She's always liked make up, she doesn't walk around like that, it's all for tiktok and Insta. My 16 yr old taught herself to apply make up, she does mine when I go out!
Katie has been dolling princess up with makeup since she was about 11. The thread isn’t about you don’t take it personally

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Princess will end up on Love Island without a doubt and Peter Andre will do the whole faux ‘I’m so embarrassed, don’t mess with my daughter or you’ll have me to deal with, I’m the worlds greatest dad’ followed by an ITVBE series.

bookmark me x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The new single 'Only One' is absolute muck. He doesn't seem like a bad lad but my god he is talentless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10