Junior Andre - Jesy Nelson 2.0? The fake accent has got to go!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Peter Andre has done pretty well off that one 90s song and a car crash marriage. The kids seem relatively normal too, but there’s no way either have the talent or even the nepo baby opportunities to make it. Don’t really blame them for squeezing a few quid out of gullible people now whilst they still can.

Reactions: 8
I think Peter Andre has done pretty well off that one 90s song and a car crash marriage. The kids seem relatively normal too, but there’s no way either have the talent or even the nepo baby opportunities to make it. Don’t really blame them for squeezing a few quid out of gullible people now whilst they still can.
TBF his first album had at least 2 hits - Mysterious Girl was everywhere but so was Gimme Little Sign

Reactions: 3
TBF his first album had at least 2 hits - Mysterious Girl was everywhere but so was Gimme Little Sign
Yeah, my sister was a fan back then and he had quite a few songs that did well between 1995 and 1998 He got three number one's and even the god-awful cover of Kiss The Girl was Top 10. The Natural album got the top spot as well. I get why so many think it was just MG though cause he released it a few times over the years.

Reactions: 1
I had to look at gimme little sign on YouTube ...and I can honest say hand on heart I have never ever heard it in my life, and I'm in my mid 40's and do/did listen to pop music.

Reactions: 7
I had to look at gimme little sign on YouTube ...and I can honest say hand on heart I have never ever heard it in my life, and I'm in my mid 40's and do/did listen to pop music.
Same here, I'm in my late 30s. The big song I remember from the time is Mysterious Girl, and vaguely Flava and Natural. Then from the 2nd album I remember All Night All Right and Kiss the Girl, I don't remember either of them setting the charts alight but I think they did ok. Mysterious Girl was by far the biggest hit and the one that people still remember.

Peter Andre was never out of mags at the time - Smash Hits, TOTP, TV Hits just a few I remember. Always on Live and Kicking. He was definitely someone that was impossible to avoid if you were a kid or teenager back then.

Reactions: 5
Yep, he and his bare chest were everywhere. :sick: Lord knows how many times MG was on the music channels during the day especially The Box and MTV.

Yep, he and his bare chest were everywhere. :sick: Lord knows how many times MG was on the music channels during the day especially The Box and MTV.
Yes, the six pack. Always thought it was gross, didn't fancy him at all

Reactions: 2
he's a greasy short sleeze bag..

and Emily was only about 19? or younger? when they hooked up

Reactions: 1
I think he was a friend of her parents, so he could have known her when she was still a child...

I think the age gap is 17? year

I don't know what's more creepy. Someone 23 being interested in a teenager or that Wayne Lineker followers her on social media. OK I do know what's more creepy. Wayne.

Reactions: 5