Julia Zelg (and Eileen)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest live was uncomfortable, and made my skin crawl. I left they had no connection and Eileen definitely was not intune with Julia, not picking up on her body language. I also felt she knew exactly what she was doing when she exposed personal information about Julia's family. It was very obvious she was lying when she said. Oh I thought u already shared that.
Even the baby is put off longer. Like what are they waiting for. Eileen to turn 80.
I think Julia has grown away from her granny wife but feels a sense of loyalty towards her. I don't get it. Sex life is tit, different interests, different out looks on just about everything from travel to healthy lifestyles to financial ect... come on Julia,u got this get away from cobweb fanny

Reactions: 4
I see a lot of people in her YouTube comments talking about how Eileen is a bit clueless/not very bright. But I don't think that's the case. I think she does these things (the messed up trip, saying purposeful things out loud etc.) on purpose which is much more alarming imo. She enjoys making Julia embarrassed, stressed and humiliated in situations where she can't really do much about it or start an argument.

I see a lot of people in her YouTube comments talking about how Eileen is a bit clueless/not very bright. But I don't think that's the case. I think she does these things (the messed up trip, saying purposeful things out loud etc.) on purpose which is much more alarming imo. She enjoys making Julia embarrassed, stressed and humiliated in situations where she can't really do much about it or start an argument.
I agree. I think it may be a common narcissist trait, as I've seen that more than once with people in my own life.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hope this thread gets going! Eileen is only in her early 60s and I think it is actually astounding how out of shape she is, and how elderly she acts/ looks for her age. Early 60s is the age of my parents and their friends, and none of them are anywhere near as "old" seeming as Eileen. I think her poor fitness exacerbates the age gap enormously. I doubt the knee op will make any difference because Eileen just seems to have an excuse for everything.

I also wonder whether part of the reason Julia hasn't left Eileen (as well as things previous posters have said inc loyalty, guilt, pride, etc.) is that her YouTube views are seriously struggling at the moment, and the only videos that break 20K have Eileen in them...

I feel so sorry for Julia, being married to that lazy slob who is frankly just holding her back from the life she deserves. I know very Young 70 -80 year old who live life, take pride in their appearance and have a great outlook. She is the opposite, I would say she was old at 40. Imagine that they are planning a child in a few years. No way Eileen could cope. Julia would be left minding 2 children. Julia please, wake up and live your life.

I don't feel that bad for her. She knew what she was doing. Her videos with Maria generated a lot of interest due to the age gap so she figured that she'd get even more attention with a more extreme gap/less conventionally attractive woman.

Reactions: 2
I don't know why but Eileen's recent post about her infected knee and having to to A&E has annoyed me. I do feel sorry that her recovery has been rough but I also imagine that she hasn't done much to help her recovery be smooth either. She doesn't seem like the sort of person to put much effort in.

Also, she could have tried the GP for a wound infection, especially since they were already aware of it since this isn't her first trip and they've just taken her staples out.

And then the AUDACITY to complain that she has to wait 3.5hrs. Yeah, it sucks that it's such a long wait but maybe don't be so tone deaf when it's been highly publicised how stretched the NHS is. Be thankful that you can wait, it means you're not dying.
Be thankful that as an American, they're still letting you access our FREE healthcare when you would be charged thousands if you were at home.

Reactions: 5
And then the AUDACITY to complain that she has to wait 3.5hrs. Yeah, it sucks that it's such a long wait but maybe don't be so tone deaf when it's been highly publicised how stretched the NHS is. Be thankful that you can wait, it means you're not dying.
Be thankful that as an American, they're still letting you access our FREE healthcare when you would be charged thousands if you were at home.
3.5 hours???! Where I live (South of England) it's a 10 hour or more wait in A&E a lot of the time. I was recently waiting almost 11 hours but I'm grateful to have the service. It's hilarious to me that she was complaining about 3 hours!

3.5 hours???! Where I live (South of England) it's a 10 hour or more wait in A&E a lot of the time. I was recently waiting almost 11 hours but I'm grateful to have the service. It's hilarious to me that she was complaining about 3 hours!

Exactly! I was in a&e for 10 hours (this was even pre pandemic) with what they thought was kidney stones. Turns out I did have a kidney stone but it was stuck and blocking my kidney and I ended up with sepsis.
Yeah I was pretty annoyed that I had to wait that long, but also realise that they are extremely busy & I am lucky to have access to free healthcare. I didn't complain. I didn't post about it on Instagram.
Do I think the system needs an overhaul? Yes, definitely. But if you don't want to wait 3 hours in a waiting room, then call your doctor and stay at home. I'm assuming she's already on antibiotics... I'm not sure what she's expecting. She needs to do what they say and let it heal.

Reactions: 1
Something that bothers me is she has included people's faces in the background of her insta post. If I was in A&E I would be really upset about that. It's not hard to blur out faces or just not photograph them in the first place.

Also her wound was apparently bad enough she had to edit over it, but didn't appear to have it covered while she waited in the hospital. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I don't think it's okay to have a wound on display like that. Cover it with something, even if it's just a paper towel?

I felt annoyed by this too! If her wound was infected, why did she not see a GP/ seek advice from the relevant team during the day?!? She is surely still under the care of the team who did her surgery after a major surgery (I know as my partner had a double mastectomy and they don't just cut contact after a big op). So why leave it until the middle of the night to go to A&E, when it's not an emergency thing! 🙄 Julia needs to ditch her.

Love is love and I'm going to hell for this but their relationship repluses me. When Eileen is malling julia I want to puke. I had to unfollow. I don't get how Julia has sex with that woman, she's could have her pick of any woman

dont think you're going to hell for that-- Eileen has not been respectful in the way she interacts with Julia. She does kind of paw at her, and looks at her in a way that is quite "hungry". I just can't imagine being with a woman that much younger and acting that way -- talking all the time about how sexy she finds Julia, fetishising her for being Brazilian, etc etc. If I were in Eileen's position I'd be doing my upmost to be respectful and show that I wasn't an old perve, because I'd be so conscious of the age gap!

I feel so bad for her. She will feel completely tied to Eileen but she’s late 20s and has a lot of life to live. The pressure must be unreal. I used to like Eileen when they first got together as she seemed genuinely interested in doing what Julia wanted to but time has caught up with her and unfortunately she isn’t able. Can only imagine what Julia’s mum must think of it all, her daughter is throwing her life away.

That's so sad. I hope she's getting the support and help she needs and that Eileen is helping her through this.

That's so sad. I hope she's getting the support and help she needs and that Eileen is helping her through this.
Knowing Eileen, probably not. She will be annoyed with Julia and find it all very inconvenient I imagine. I truly think Eileen views Julia as a trophy and sexy little housewife. The fact she's human and might need to take care of herself too probably garners very little sympathy from Eileen.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Eileen who suggested Julia go to Brazil to deal with her problems - not out of care and feeling like Julia might need her mum... Rather so that she didn't have to deal with it herself.

• Angry
I really feel that Julia puts on the PdA, but obviously she has either fallen put of love. Her poor mother must be so worried seeing her so unhappy, and mentally unstable most lightly brought on my feeling trapped and isolated in her marriage