Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can we resurrect this thread to discuss her upcoming song, Torture? She played it at the live show and has shared a snippet on insta story today. She has said that it was inspired by her and Eileen's relationship. One of the lyrics is "there's no love between us anymore/ it has to end". I watched one of her Lives on Monday and she said that it's an exaggerated version of her feelings, but wrote it after an argument she had with Eileen...Just leave her Julia!!!! Also, if I was Eileen and my wife was writing songs like that and saying they were inspired by our relationship, I'd leave her too! She must have no self-respect...

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Jenbean1992

I'm sad this thread is dead!

But anyway, I assume Julia is flying back to Brazil for Christmas? Again, without Eileen. I'm not saying you HAVE to spend Christmas with your other half but Eileen never seems to want to go anywhere or do anything with Julia.
It's not like Eileen has family in the UK or anything which is why she wants to stay, right? She just can't be bothered to go.

I don't know, it just makes me sad for Julia. She shouldn't have to be doing everything alone because her wife doesn't want to do anything.
I don't think they're compatible at all. I just think Julia may be too proud to admit that things aren't good and there's no way Eileen is going to end things with her trophy wife.
I'm actually not against age gap relationships if they work but Julia and Eileen seem to be the epitome of why they so often don't.

• Heart

thenajak57

The age gap certainly plays a part in their inevitable downfall and imminent divorce, even though they both like to pretend it doesn't. I'm sorry, but no matter how much these two women claim to be so compatible, and as much chemistry as they both claim to have and so many similarities and things in common (they have said this lol) there just is no way that a multi generational 37 year age difference and insanely different cultural backgrounds and experiences doesn't have an impact in some way on their relationship. However, even when you have taken that into consideration, it's not even the main reason their relationship has stopped working, and has been clearly and obviously to viewers not been working for a while now. The main reason for the slow and grueling downfall of this marriage is Eileen herself.

I have followed Julia and Eileen closely for a long time. I would never let someone in my real life know just how obsessed I have been with this couple for the past while now, but since I don't know anyone who will be reading this, I can say whatever I want. Contrary to what some people believe or might immediately assume right off the bat, I DO believe that Julia and Eileen love each other, and are/were(?) seriously in love. I do think they both felt a spark and a chemistry upon meeting, enough so to ignore the red flags that would be obvious to anyone besides Julia and eileen. They both got excited and carried away and this led to a very rushed early stage of their relationship. (moving in after like two months, adopting animals together, married after a year etc) We all have a type and some of us have a fetish and exploring that fetish can be fun(?) but Julia decided that sucking away at Eileen's old, naked body was just SO good, that she had to make this little kink of hers into something serious, and actually go as far as to marry this sketchy, mysterious old lady who conveniently has no past, and lost all photos that had ever been taken of her from when she was 8-45 years old when she was moving. Julia still wanted to ignore all of this, because she loved Eileen and I think she thought she will give 100 percent and she will make it work. The problem is two things: first of all, she underestimated how little effort eileen would actually put into their marriage and also there are ultimately just too many things going against this relationship. Things that were perhaps easier for them (mainly julia) to ignore. Let's just say it's become obvious that their marriage is struggling. I mean there are many many reasons why it was not a good idea for Julia to take things THIS FAR with someone like Eileen. It's sad because regret has certainly crossed Julia's mind at this point, and she must feel trapped. :(

Eileen doesn't take care of herself at all and so she is really just already basically immobile at this point. If Julia leaves it will destroy Eileen and she will have to spend her remaining years old and alone, because she doesn't really have anyone else there to take care of her like Julia would. I'm sure this is a concern for Julia and why she may be hesitant to divorce Eileen. But does Eileen deserve this? I mean after all, Eileen herself literally is at fault for the things not working in the relationship because she herself just doesn't love her wife enough to make the changes she needs to make to save her marriage. Eileen has aged A LOT since marrying Julia. At the start of their relationship, Eileen appeared to be just an older woman, middle aged. She now is looking so borderline unkempt and disheveled and senior. She doesn't even try at all to look pretty for her much younger wife, or try to be in shape so they can do more things together, and be alive longer and be healthier during those years so they can have more years together. Eileen has talked about these things herself many times, yet she doesn't even follow through with it. For example in the video she did as a response to being a newlywed. She talked about how she wanted to get in shape and be healthier so she could live longer for her wife.

In conclusion, Eileen doesn't contribute anything at all to the marriage. She doesn't try to be healthier for her wife or make changes to improve their marriage at all. Julia is young and she needs to be smarter in picking her wife, she cannot just go and marry a woman like that who she barely knows and expect it to be this sexy fairytale she had envisioned. I do think Julia tried a lot in this marriage, but marrying a lazy woman like Eileen who is all talk and says she will try harder for her wife, yet does nothing. Doesn't try to relate to Julia, support her, let her travel alone when she is depressed and going through a low moment. It seems to me Eileen loves how beautiful Julia is, and how exciting Julia has made her sex life, and how hot it looks to be out in public or on camera grabbing and slobbering all over this young woman, but she doesn't seem to truly value Julia the person. I will be sad when Julia finally decides enough is enough because this couple has brought so much entertainment into my life, but Julia really deserves so much better.

• Heart
Okay so… I’m wondering if I can wake this thread up. I’m a big fan of Julia, I think she’s a really sweet person and her videos are fun. I didn’t really care about her relationship/marriage to Eileen, she’s grown up and seemed happy… but now I don’t get that impression? A lot of her videos recently are her going away on her own and being out with others. Where is Eileen? Shouldn’t they spend more time together? I get the impression Eileen doesn’t want to go away and travel with Julia which is really sad. It seems like Julia does a lot for her as well, her latest video being her meal prepping and cooking a special batch of food for Eileen for hours on end because of her diabetes. :/

Something else I can’t get out of my head is the fact that she went alone to pickup her degree! I can’t remember the exact video but it was a vlog I think, she asks Eileen if she wants to go with her Eileen says no flat out. Julia goes alone and then she celebrates on her own in a restaurant :( it made me so sad to see her toast herself - shouldn’t her wife be there? :( people did actually comment on that and Eileen responded by saying she didn’t know Julia was going out to celebrate otherwise she totally would have gone…sure.

Anyway I’m liking her videos at the moment, I enjoy the vlogs and cooking and makeover vid probably because there’s less Eileen unfortunately. I dunno something seems off, I don’t think she is happy, Eileen seems so disinterested :/

Reactions: 8

Lorny

VIP Member
Anyone else seen Julia on the 1% Club tv show tonight? Wonder how people get selected for that.

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active, I find the relationship so weird. I always have but really liked them both early in their relationship but Julia has absolutely left herself in a horrible situation. Eileen is clearly fucked in terms of health and Julia isn’t even 30 and now has a wife who she can’t share experiences with. I feel bad for her but also feel for Eileen.

Reactions: 7

Lorny

VIP Member
I'm sad this thread is dead!

But anyway, I assume Julia is flying back to Brazil for Christmas? Again, without Eileen. I'm not saying you HAVE to spend Christmas with your other half but Eileen never seems to want to go anywhere or do anything with Julia.
It's not like Eileen has family in the UK or anything which is why she wants to stay, right? She just can't be bothered to go.

I don't know, it just makes me sad for Julia. She shouldn't have to be doing everything alone because her wife doesn't want to do anything.
I don't think they're compatible at all. I just think Julia may be too proud to admit that things aren't good and there's no way Eileen is going to end things with her trophy wife.
I'm actually not against age gap relationships if they work but Julia and Eileen seem to be the epitome of why they so often don't.
Yeah, I often wonder what Julia’s mum thinks of it all. Must break her heart to see her daughter who isn’t even 30 yet be tied to a lazy bore like Eileen. Living so far away must drive her crazy, I would want to tell my kid to stop wasting her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

dramamama94

Omg can we please get this thread going please, all other threads have disappeared. I love Julia but Eileen is something else, their relationship is so off & its not even the age gap it’s literally just Eileen, she’s narcissistic and seems like such a gold digger, she doesn’t support Julia in the slightest (unless you include running her mouth at anyone who doesn’t have the most positive things to say, which doesn’t require her getting off her ass) poor Julia is in her 20s supposed to be having the best time of her life but instead she’s stuck clearly miserable with that old bat

Reactions: 6

Catsme

Chatty Member
Ouch. This will no doubt be deleted in seconds, but the commenter has a good point.
ALSO HOW CREEPY DOES EILEEN SOUND??? She makes me shudder😵💫😵💫😵💫
00ABB06A-3CA5-4D0C-9636-2FE210DFB8AB.jpeg

Lorny

VIP Member
Yeah I think you're right about Eileen just plodding along. I think that she has it cushy with Julia too as J financially supports her. Totally agree Julia needs to get out ASAP before she gets trapped. If you watch the Lives she's posted she is continually hinting that she and Eileen are moving to the US...I think that would be such a mistake...
The only positive from that would be Julia being closer to her mum but her whole career is in London and I’m not sure how known she is in the states. I just find the relationship confusing, I don’t get what Julia ever got from it. I can only imagine they both regret getting married, however, it has brought them some cash and online attention.

olivie

Eileen is borderline emotionally abusive in the latest DITL video and it really makes me wonder what Julia has edited out.

I'm not surprised, though. There's so many questionable things that have come out about Eileen and her aliases that we knew she was a dark person.

Jenbean1992

Can anyone give me a summary of what she said in the video?
The main jist of it is that they went to the US and beforehand, Eileen let Julia know that when they got there she might have to pay a fine of some sort for returning a rental car late. It turns out it was much more serious than Eileen had Julia believe and Eileen was arrested as soon as they got there. Julia believes Eileen knew that this was going to happen.
Julia had to pay a large amount of money and get herself into substantial debt to bail Eileen out and pay for legal fees. They ended up being in America for months to deal with the legal ramifications and Eileen expected Julia to pay for everything. Julia ended up ruined financially and owed money to a lot of people.
There was also other legal issues with Eileen that Eileen didn't tell Julia about. Julia found out about most of it from gossip sites on the internet.
Upon returning to the UK, Julia asked Eileen to get a job, even part time, to help pay for the debts that Eileen caused. Eileen refused. She agreed to do YouTube at least, but she made Julia edit all of the videos so Julia was essentially just working another job and Eileen was just sitting in front of a camera once a week. And then, Eileen stopped doing that too. Refused to do anything to help and let Julia pay off these debts single handedly.

Julia talks of feeling betrayed by Eileen for this, and comments about her being a gold digger really upset her, because if anything, it's the other way round.

Eileen has a lengthy rap sheet and has changed her name multiple times. IMO, she's just a conman

• Wow
  • Heart
Yeah I think you're right about Eileen just plodding along. I think that she has it cushy with Julia too as J financially supports her. Totally agree Julia needs to get out ASAP before she gets trapped. If you watch the Lives she's posted she is continually hinting that she and Eileen are moving to the US...I think that would be such a mistake...

pinkpalace27

Let's be honest, Eileen is about as mature as a 10 week old puppy. No common sense and all about loving something to death until they're tired out.

Jenbean1992

She's been spotted/photographed holding hands and kissing an older gentleman. People found his Instagram and she was following and as soon as the news starting coming out she's unfollowed him and is deleting comments talking about him. Speculation on whether he's a boyfriend or a sugar daddy situation. But people have put things together like his hands, arms etc in insta stories and it seems as though they've been together since around March.
---

Attachments

• Wow

Jenbean1992

I don't know why but Eileen's recent post about her infected knee and having to to A&E has annoyed me. I do feel sorry that her recovery has been rough but I also imagine that she hasn't done much to help her recovery be smooth either. She doesn't seem like the sort of person to put much effort in.

Also, she could have tried the GP for a wound infection, especially since they were already aware of it since this isn't her first trip and they've just taken her staples out.

And then the AUDACITY to complain that she has to wait 3.5hrs. Yeah, it sucks that it's such a long wait but maybe don't be so tone deaf when it's been highly publicised how stretched the NHS is. Be thankful that you can wait, it means you're not dying.
Be thankful that as an American, they're still letting you access our FREE healthcare when you would be charged thousands if you were at home.

Reactions: 5
dont think you're going to hell for that-- Eileen has not been respectful in the way she interacts with Julia. She does kind of paw at her, and looks at her in a way that is quite "hungry". I just can't imagine being with a woman that much younger and acting that way -- talking all the time about how sexy she finds Julia, fetishising her for being Brazilian, etc etc. If I were in Eileen's position I'd be doing my upmost to be respectful and show that I wasn't an old perve, because I'd be so conscious of the age gap!

Lorny

VIP Member
Can we resurrect this thread to discuss her upcoming song, Torture? She played it at the live show and has shared a snippet on insta story today. She has said that it was inspired by her and Eileen's relationship. One of the lyrics is "there's no love between us anymore/ it has to end". I watched one of her Lives on Monday and she said that it's an exaggerated version of her feelings, but wrote it after an argument she had with Eileen...Just leave her Julia!!!! Also, if I was Eileen and my wife was writing songs like that and saying they were inspired by our relationship, I'd leave her too! She must have no self-respect...
The ball will very much be in Julia’s court in terms of ending the relationship. I think Eileen will be happy to plod along with a younger woman even if the love has gone, she won’t be all that bothered about the physical side of things with all her health issues. Julia needs to get out now, if she waits any longer she could end up basically being a carer for Eileen and would look bad for leaving her then.

Hey guys, I am glad we have a thread about Julia (and Eileen) now. I have been watching Julia on and off for a good couple of years, from the times when she was dating with a lady named Maria. I think she has a great personality and watching her videos was giving me a joy. However, I stopped watching her a while ago because her joy was slowly fading. She used to be very open and passionate about her sex life with Eileen, and I remember the times she had two shorter fingernails because of her wife. In one of her latest videos, she was telling they have sex once a week now - with hesitation even. I understand your sexual habits might change after marriage and I am definitely not judging but she just seemed… very unhappy. They don’t seem as happy and excited anymore. Julia seems like she doesn’t have any energy left in her. That’s upsetting and concerning…

• Sad

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I completely forgot about Julia! For some reason something reminded me of her today so I thought I'd see if her thread was active. I'm surprised more people aren't here to be honest. It looks like her content hasn't changed since I unfollowed her, lots of videos of her wife 'rating' her underwear and clickbaity Q&As. It made me feel genuinely sad when she got her veneers and ruined her teeth for no reason and the way she talked about getting her lips done. It's like she constantly needs validation and reassurance from viewers or from Eileen, hence the videos and photos of her posing in skimpy outfits. No hate for any woman wearing what she wants but she just seems so.... sad? It was uncomfortable to watch someone putting on an OTT performance of being really happy and bubbly when you could tell she wasn't happy at all. I can never quite put my finger on it but something wasn't right.

Has anything changed over the last year or two? Do they still have the dog and the cat and live in that tiny apartment?