Julia Zelg (and Eileen)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t believe in that relationship anymore. I don’t know who’s fault is but doesn’t work. There’s no chemistry anymore. It’s just Julia trying to show everyone that we are wrong and her marriage works. Also her channel became and advertising, no personality, empty content, only promoting things that she don’t even use…I only get off vibes. I’ll stop watching her videos soon because it can’t keep going. The vibe is not the same anymore.
If you think about it it’s sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It just feels so staged tbh. I'm watching a video where Julia is modelling pride outfits for her, and Eileen has absolutely no energy whatsoever. But that's just me though.

Has anyone here watched her new video? She addressed her SHing and that she may get comments about her wife. To me she seemd quite defensive? I wonder how I'd react if I was getting told my husband was making me depressed, I would be defensive too I think.

I just hope she's ok. I'm not sure if I think Eileen is the cause or a monster as such but maybe it's just run its course now?

Reactions: 3
Ouch. This will no doubt be deleted in seconds, but the commenter has a good point.
ALSO HOW CREEPY DOES EILEEN SOUND??? She makes me shudder😵💫😵💫😵💫
00ABB06A-3CA5-4D0C-9636-2FE210DFB8AB.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Let's be honest, Eileen is about as mature as a 10 week old puppy. No common sense and all about loving something to death until they're tired out.

Omg can we please get this thread going please, all other threads have disappeared. I love Julia but Eileen is something else, their relationship is so off & its not even the age gap it’s literally just Eileen, she’s narcissistic and seems like such a gold digger, she doesn’t support Julia in the slightest (unless you include running her mouth at anyone who doesn’t have the most positive things to say, which doesn’t require her getting off her ass) poor Julia is in her 20s supposed to be having the best time of her life but instead she’s stuck clearly miserable with that old bat

Omg can we please get this thread going please, all other threads have disappeared. I love Julia but Eileen is something else, their relationship is so off & its not even the age gap it’s literally just Eileen, she’s narcissistic and seems like such a gold digger, she doesn’t support Julia in the slightest (unless you include running her mouth at anyone who doesn’t have the most positive things to say, which doesn’t require her getting off her ass) poor Julia is in her 20s supposed to be having the best time of her life but instead she’s stuck clearly miserable with that old bat
I'm hoping it takes off too as I have SO MUCH I want to say but my husband isn't interested haha.

Eileen always gave me such strange vibes! Julia's lingerie haul is something I wish I could bleach from my brain, not even because of Julia but Eileens "oh wow, that's so sexy" comments. Like of course she'd say stuff like that but my stupid brain kept thinking about how she'd say that stuff in the bedroom 😭

I'm hoping it takes off too as I have SO MUCH I want to say but my husband isn't interested haha.

Eileen always gave me such strange vibes! Julia's lingerie haul is something I wish I could bleach from my brain, not even because of Julia but Eileens "oh wow, that's so sexy" comments. Like of course she'd say stuff like that but my stupid brain kept thinking about how she'd say that stuff in the bedroom 😭
There isn’t really much more to be said that wasn’t already on the forum before it died.
They’re in an endless cycle of posting the same handful of videos they’ve been posting for the past two years, saying and doing the same things. They’re both kinda boring now.

Reactions: 2
The age gap certainly plays a part in their inevitable downfall and imminent divorce, even though they both like to pretend it doesn't. I'm sorry, but no matter how much these two women claim to be so compatible, and as much chemistry as they both claim to have and so many similarities and things in common (they have said this lol) there just is no way that a multi generational 37 year age difference and insanely different cultural backgrounds and experiences doesn't have an impact in some way on their relationship. However, even when you have taken that into consideration, it's not even the main reason their relationship has stopped working, and has been clearly and obviously to viewers not been working for a while now. The main reason for the slow and grueling downfall of this marriage is Eileen herself.

I have followed Julia and Eileen closely for a long time. I would never let someone in my real life know just how obsessed I have been with this couple for the past while now, but since I don't know anyone who will be reading this, I can say whatever I want. Contrary to what some people believe or might immediately assume right off the bat, I DO believe that Julia and Eileen love each other, and are/were(?) seriously in love. I do think they both felt a spark and a chemistry upon meeting, enough so to ignore the red flags that would be obvious to anyone besides Julia and eileen. They both got excited and carried away and this led to a very rushed early stage of their relationship. (moving in after like two months, adopting animals together, married after a year etc) We all have a type and some of us have a fetish and exploring that fetish can be fun(?) but Julia decided that sucking away at Eileen's old, naked body was just SO good, that she had to make this little kink of hers into something serious, and actually go as far as to marry this sketchy, mysterious old lady who conveniently has no past, and lost all photos that had ever been taken of her from when she was 8-45 years old when she was moving. Julia still wanted to ignore all of this, because she loved Eileen and I think she thought she will give 100 percent and she will make it work. The problem is two things: first of all, she underestimated how little effort eileen would actually put into their marriage and also there are ultimately just too many things going against this relationship. Things that were perhaps easier for them (mainly julia) to ignore. Let's just say it's become obvious that their marriage is struggling. I mean there are many many reasons why it was not a good idea for Julia to take things THIS FAR with someone like Eileen. It's sad because regret has certainly crossed Julia's mind at this point, and she must feel trapped. :(

Eileen doesn't take care of herself at all and so she is really just already basically immobile at this point. If Julia leaves it will destroy Eileen and she will have to spend her remaining years old and alone, because she doesn't really have anyone else there to take care of her like Julia would. I'm sure this is a concern for Julia and why she may be hesitant to divorce Eileen. But does Eileen deserve this? I mean after all, Eileen herself literally is at fault for the things not working in the relationship because she herself just doesn't love her wife enough to make the changes she needs to make to save her marriage. Eileen has aged A LOT since marrying Julia. At the start of their relationship, Eileen appeared to be just an older woman, middle aged. She now is looking so borderline unkempt and disheveled and senior. She doesn't even try at all to look pretty for her much younger wife, or try to be in shape so they can do more things together, and be alive longer and be healthier during those years so they can have more years together. Eileen has talked about these things herself many times, yet she doesn't even follow through with it. For example in the video she did as a response to being a newlywed. She talked about how she wanted to get in shape and be healthier so she could live longer for her wife.

In conclusion, Eileen doesn't contribute anything at all to the marriage. She doesn't try to be healthier for her wife or make changes to improve their marriage at all. Julia is young and she needs to be smarter in picking her wife, she cannot just go and marry a woman like that who she barely knows and expect it to be this sexy fairytale she had envisioned. I do think Julia tried a lot in this marriage, but marrying a lazy woman like Eileen who is all talk and says she will try harder for her wife, yet does nothing. Doesn't try to relate to Julia, support her, let her travel alone when she is depressed and going through a low moment. It seems to me Eileen loves how beautiful Julia is, and how exciting Julia has made her sex life, and how hot it looks to be out in public or on camera grabbing and slobbering all over this young woman, but she doesn't seem to truly value Julia the person. I will be sad when Julia finally decides enough is enough because this couple has brought so much entertainment into my life, but Julia really deserves so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Eileen is super cute actually, her personality is cute, her vids are cute, her pink hair is cute and she's so interesting to listen to because she's older and has had so many experiences. I always found their little sexual adventure to be quite adorable lol, and pretty innocent overall, despite Eileen's sketchy past and their talk of sexual stuff on their channel. With active effort, I'm able to see what Julia sees in Eileen, and why she was initially so into her. I can see how and why Julia forgave many things, even the more questionable ones like Eileens arrest and the aftermath, but lately I am seriously starting to have a harder and harder time understanding why Julia pardons all of this.

This marriage could've worked but Eileen is just so old and.. tired. It's not even an age thing at this point it's just that she looks done with life sometimes. She always looks tired and has low energy, she stays at home most of the time and doesn't even work. All this free time to go to the gym, or at least be active but she just stays home. In fact their viewers were pretty upset to find out recently that Eileen basically confirmed in a q&a they did that she's not gonna make videos anymore because she doesn't want to 'work anymore' like witch you are sitting in front of a camera and rambling, that's it. Yes maybe it's time consuming, but she isn't even the one editing the videos, Julia is! Like if even making her little youtube videos is too much work for her at this point then I don't know what to say. No effort whatsoever. This must have been disappointing for Julia, who I'm sure must have been very happy initially to see her girlfriend developing new similar interests as her like creating online content, only for her to completely drop this shortly after. Especially frustrating for her because it's not like Eileen is a busy person, or someone who regularly or routinely makes content. She would only post every now and then anyway. And as we know, Eileen spends A LOT of time in that little apartment of theirs with a lot of spare time. Eileen isn't even the one who does the cooking and cleaning.

They both had this clear fetish and interest for women of a ... different generation group lets just say. Julia has a thing for older women and she just has a thing for Eileen ok. It's weird, we all know it, we're all thinking it, it's extremely awkward at family gatherings, but yes I believe their love is real. I mean just look at all the red flags Julia ignored, any normal 25 year old attractive woman would absolutely NOT want to be in a marriage with Eileen Defreest. Eileen is so unbelievably lucky to have found Julia because no other hot fun girl in that age group would put up with the stuff Julia has dealt with and we're only 2 and a half years into this marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey guys, I am glad we have a thread about Julia (and Eileen) now. I have been watching Julia on and off for a good couple of years, from the times when she was dating with a lady named Maria. I think she has a great personality and watching her videos was giving me a joy. However, I stopped watching her a while ago because her joy was slowly fading. She used to be very open and passionate about her sex life with Eileen, and I remember the times she had two shorter fingernails because of her wife. In one of her latest videos, she was telling they have sex once a week now - with hesitation even. I understand your sexual habits might change after marriage and I am definitely not judging but she just seemed… very unhappy. They don’t seem as happy and excited anymore. Julia seems like she doesn’t have any energy left in her. That’s upsetting and concerning…

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well of course. In another video she just posted, Julia finally admits that the age gap is affecting their marriage. Cause Eileen is so practically immobile and in terrible shape for her age that she doesn't want to go out with Julia anymore. She says this started after their first year of marriage. Also yes.. is it shocking that they're having sex once a week (answered with hesitation like you said) cause once a week is probably all that eileen has energy for at this point.

Oh my god she’s so annoying. Like the way after everything she says she’s like oooh 😮 as though she’s trying to be an emoji. I feel like she’s just with Eileen for the money. She doesn’t seem to treat her well

Anyone else seen Julia on the 1% Club tv show tonight? Wonder how people get selected for that.

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active, I find the relationship so weird. I always have but really liked them both early in their relationship but Julia has absolutely left herself in a horrible situation. Eileen is clearly fucked in terms of health and Julia isn’t even 30 and now has a wife who she can’t share experiences with. I feel bad for her but also feel for Eileen.

Reactions: 7
I completely forgot about Julia! For some reason something reminded me of her today so I thought I'd see if her thread was active. I'm surprised more people aren't here to be honest. It looks like her content hasn't changed since I unfollowed her, lots of videos of her wife 'rating' her underwear and clickbaity Q&As. It made me feel genuinely sad when she got her veneers and ruined her teeth for no reason and the way she talked about getting her lips done. It's like she constantly needs validation and reassurance from viewers or from Eileen, hence the videos and photos of her posing in skimpy outfits. No hate for any woman wearing what she wants but she just seems so.... sad? It was uncomfortable to watch someone putting on an OTT performance of being really happy and bubbly when you could tell she wasn't happy at all. I can never quite put my finger on it but something wasn't right.

Has anything changed over the last year or two? Do they still have the dog and the cat and live in that tiny apartment?

Reactions: 5
Eileen is soooo creepy, how in the name of God is Julia with this unattractive old slob who has nothing going for her and she has to bank toll. She is a beautiful young girl. I wish she would see her worth and kick that slob to the ground.

Oh I really wish this thread was more active!

I watched her Croatia vlog and it was just...sad??
Julia and Eileen are painfully incompatible and its just getting more and more obvious. Julia spent most of the holiday exploring alone because Eileen was either too hot or in pain. Julia deserves someone who can enjoy these experiences with her. She's done so many trips alone because Eileen would rather stay at home... She should have missed this one too, it wouldn't have made much difference.

Then the failed excursion to Montenegro. It seems very much like Eileen purposefully messed that up because she didn't want to go and would rather relax by the beach instead of sightseeing.
That explains more why Julia was angry, because it didn't seem like an innocent mistake like Julia said, but more like Eileen lied to Julia about the pick up etc so that they would miss it.
Julia's reaction made much more sense if that was the case.
I think the only reason they ended up doing the excursion the next day is because they had a fight about it.

I don't know... Julia just seems sad and like she's not living life to the full because of Eileen. I understand you make sacrifices when you decide to marry someone... But at what cost?

Oh I really wish this thread was more active!

I watched her Croatia vlog and it was just...sad??
Julia and Eileen are painfully incompatible and its just getting more and more obvious. Julia spent most of the holiday exploring alone because Eileen was either too hot or in pain. Julia deserves someone who can enjoy these experiences with her. She's done so many trips alone because Eileen would rather stay at home... She should have missed this one too, it wouldn't have made much difference.

Then the failed excursion to Montenegro. It seems very much like Eileen purposefully messed that up because she didn't want to go and would rather relax by the beach instead of sightseeing.
That explains more why Julia was angry, because it didn't seem like an innocent mistake like Julia said, but more like Eileen lied to Julia about the pick up etc so that they would miss it.
Julia's reaction made much more sense if that was the case.
I think the only reason they ended up doing the excursion the next day is because they had a fight about it.

I don't know... Julia just seems sad and like she's not living life to the full because of Eileen. I understand you make sacrifices when you decide to marry someone... But at what cost?
That whole situation was sketchy, it didn't sound like an innocent mistake at all. The account Julia gave made it obvious Eileen messed up, whether it was intentional or not. Who doesn't confirm a new pickup point address when you've already somehow misunderstood the previous arrangement!?

The Q&A was probably the most awkward thing I've ever seen on YouTube. Eileen blurted out some very personal stuff about Julia's mum, which definitely wasn't her busines. Julie seemed shocked by it (understandably). The way they were talking about each other and whether they'd choose to be in an age gap relationship again was tense..... when someone asked a question about 'opening their relationship up' to other people Eileen just answered and said if one person wanted to and the other person didn't then they'd talk about it. Not if one person didn't want to then that's absolutely fine and their boundaries would be respected. There's something really off about the way Eileen seems to copy Julia's words and actions (shrieking 'baaaaby!' at each other). Very weird video.

Reactions: 2
Nothing about their connection seems natural at all.
To be honest, I think Eileen likes the idea of having a pretty young woman on her arm and Julia likes the thought of being in a nurturing role in some sense, as well as being probably glad in some ways that she will always be the most attractive in the relationship.

I think the novelty has worn off though and it's really obvious now that they have little in common. Julia openly says she wants to visit every country in the world. Eileen wants to stay in all of the time. When she does travel, she wants to stay at the hotel or on the beach, whilst Julia wants to explore.

I also feel like they have nothing to talk about... Hence them just saying baaaaaaybeeeeeeee to eachother, saying they love each other all the time and random displays of affection. It's not genuine, it's because they have nothing else to talk about.

I also get really uncomfortable vibes from Eileen. She definitely says some things that seem to be only to get a reaction and sometimes I think she says stuff to try and make Julia look or feel stupid.
Julia seems scared to say anything or disagree with Eileen at all.. I think Eileen probably has a bad temper.