Julia Zelg (and Eileen)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch Julia? The website I usually use for gossip on her has been taken down and noticed she doesn't have a thread here yet!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was on pull sad it got taken down hopefully the others find there way here.
Same here! I hadn't check Pull in a few days and came back to see it had disappeared 😭

What the heck is up with Julia's new tik tok with Eileen?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she doesn't have a thread here! I quite like her but genuinely worry about her with Eileen.

Reactions: 3
Her new video is the work of a fantasist.

It’s nice to see that she has something in common with the woman who ‘stole’ her identity.

Her new video is the work of a fantasist.

It’s nice to see that she has something in common with the woman who ‘stole’ her identity.
I wish people from PULL came here. But I remember their claims about her stealing peoples identity

i miss her thread too, pull is not working for me at all to advertise this site

her videos since she is in brazil are way better, like her earlier videos, not drunk with eileen

i miss her thread too, pull is not working for me at all to advertise this site

her videos since she is in brazil are way better, like her earlier videos, not drunk with eileen
I agree! They're much more laid back I feel compared to when Eileen is in them

Okay so… I’m wondering if I can wake this thread up. I’m a big fan of Julia, I think she’s a really sweet person and her videos are fun. I didn’t really care about her relationship/marriage to Eileen, she’s grown up and seemed happy… but now I don’t get that impression? A lot of her videos recently are her going away on her own and being out with others. Where is Eileen? Shouldn’t they spend more time together? I get the impression Eileen doesn’t want to go away and travel with Julia which is really sad. It seems like Julia does a lot for her as well, her latest video being her meal prepping and cooking a special batch of food for Eileen for hours on end because of her diabetes. :/

Something else I can’t get out of my head is the fact that she went alone to pickup her degree! I can’t remember the exact video but it was a vlog I think, she asks Eileen if she wants to go with her Eileen says no flat out. Julia goes alone and then she celebrates on her own in a restaurant :( it made me so sad to see her toast herself - shouldn’t her wife be there? :( people did actually comment on that and Eileen responded by saying she didn’t know Julia was going out to celebrate otherwise she totally would have gone…sure.

Anyway I’m liking her videos at the moment, I enjoy the vlogs and cooking and makeover vid probably because there’s less Eileen unfortunately. I dunno something seems off, I don’t think she is happy, Eileen seems so disinterested :/

Reactions: 8
I know this thread is dead, but like the person above, I wonder if I could wake it up because things seem serious now.
TW: self harm
In Julia’s latest reel on IG (the one of her in the hot tub with yellow hair, blue bikini, champagne and the Jeff Bezos song), she appears to have been self harming. She has cuts on the inside of her arm which you can see on Eileens IG too, in one of the yellow hair pics. This doesn’t seem right. She never used to have those cuts, and mid 20s isn’t super common as an age to START cutting (usually it begins earlier, even if it continues into later life). This really worries me, along with Eileens creepy (narc? Sociopath?) behaviours. 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm a huge fan of Julia as well and it makes me so sad to see her decline like this!! I really don't understand why Eileen always says no to going out and about (I do to a point if you take her age into account, but not always?) But I had a thought about it while watching Julia's Pageant video - why does she leave in the clips where she says that Eileen didn't want to come because of XYZ? I know people would ask anyway but still. Especially while she was travelling recently and you could see she was sad because E wasn't joining her.

I never really thought much of J&E at the beginning and the age gap thing isn't an issue to me, but so many comments are saying that Eileen isn't being supportive and it's clear that Julia would have seen them (and Eileen as she commented on the video) so why leave those clips in at all? It's not painting a very good picture on either of them at this point. I know they said in their Q&A that they've had a rough patch and I get that, but something seems off.

It's very concerning that Julia is SH and seems so depressed at the moment. I'm pleased that she is out and about though, even if it is alone. I know couples shouldn't do everything together, but doing everything alone doesn't seem great either? My husband competed in a charity MMA fight a few years ago, while it wasn't my *thing* at all and I was anxious AF about watching him get punched (thankfully he won lmao) but I went a long to the event to support him!

Sorry for the long post - I'm really hoping that this thread picks up because I'm genuinely worried about her!

I'm a huge fan of Julia as well and it makes me so sad to see her decline like this!! I really don't understand why Eileen always says no to going out and about (I do to a point if you take her age into account, but not always?) But I had a thought about it while watching Julia's Pageant video - why does she leave in the clips where she says that Eileen didn't want to come because of XYZ? I know people would ask anyway but still. Especially while she was travelling recently and you could see she was sad because E wasn't joining her.

I never really thought much of J&E at the beginning and the age gap thing isn't an issue to me, but so many comments are saying that Eileen isn't being supportive and it's clear that Julia would have seen them (and Eileen as she commented on the video) so why leave those clips in at all? It's not painting a very good picture on either of them at this point. I know they said in their Q&A that they've had a rough patch and I get that, but something seems off.

It's very concerning that Julia is SH and seems so depressed at the moment. I'm pleased that she is out and about though, even if it is alone. I know couples shouldn't do everything together, but doing everything alone doesn't seem great either? My husband competed in a charity MMA fight a few years ago, while it wasn't my *thing* at all and I was anxious AF about watching him get punched (thankfully he won lmao) but I went a long to the event to support him!

Sorry for the long post - I'm really hoping that this thread picks up because I'm genuinely worried about her!

My thoughts exactly. Especially the bit referring to the clips revolves around Eileen's continuous absence. Julia must have learned by now that they will cause an avalanche of negative comments. As you said, why leave them in? It’s almost like a cry for help.

My thoughts exactly. Especially the bit referring to the clips revolves around Eileen's continuous absence. Julia must have learned by now that they will cause an avalanche of negative comments. As you said, why leave them in? It’s almost like a cry for help.
Definitely. I just can't understand why she'd leave them in and essentially throw her wife to the wolves like that, if it wasn't a cry for help!

Did you see the new video? They went glamping and people in the comments are saying "see they DO do stuff together" 🙄

• Sad