Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk like such a bleeping idiot... her voice...?? Clearly spending too much time by herself on the internet she has just acquired this accent.

I go to Starbucks every to study 😂😂😂
duck off... if she had any brain at all... she would study in a library.

Reactions: 9
Why does she talk like such a bleeping idiot... her voice...?? Clearly spending too much time by herself on the internet she has just acquired this accent.

I go to Starbucks every to study 😂😂😂
duck off... if she had any brain at all... she would study in a library.
I would probably subscribe to her onlyfans if it was just a livestream of her trying to study.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Julia Holbanel is as pretty as she thinks she is why is literally every picture, video, story she does filtered and/or photoshopped?

Reactions: 5
Honestly Julia has some nerve calling us idiots when she is in Starbucks everyday studying bleeping FOREX TRADING.

A literal 5 minute google would reveal that she's most likely involved in some MLM scheme where 95% of all fx traders lose all their capital in the first 9 months.

Reactions: 8
Low-key feel bad for Julia. She’s clearly an imbecile with Daddy issues. It’s messed her up bad and made her delusional. Hopefully she finds peace someday. Go to therapy if reading this.

Reactions: 7
She spends EVERY DAY ALL DAY in Starbucks “studying” don’t ya know!
Not like she has a huge big house (thanks to OF) that she could study in. How much “studying” could you actually get done in a noisey starbucks?😂 The employees probably think shes weird if shes there all day everyday

Reactions: 3
She posted my comment in her stories 😂😂 I haven't been on tattle in an age.. She really went digging. Julia is so irrelevant now bless her, she never recovered her Insta after her page was deactivated it seems. Must not be buying followers anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted my comment in her stories 😂😂 I haven't been on tattle in an age.. She really went digging. Julia is so irrelevant now bless her, she never recovered her Insta after her page was deactivated it seems. Must not be buying followers anymore.
Oh wow that story. What a collection of spelling mistakes, poor grammar and extremely limited vocabulary. All she can say is "you's" and "dumb". "Buying a fake covid test is quicker than getting a real test" - ye that's not really the point though now is it? An actual simpleton.

Her money is running out fast, she needs to work in a strip club now. She should’ve used that money to get an education, but god love her she’s very dim so I doubt she’d be fit for it. And who’d employ her anyway. She lives on her own in Birmingham of all places ! She has no friends around her, and seems her family don’t bother with her. Quite sad really, meaningless existence. She messed her life up before it even started.

Reactions: 4
Her money is running out fast, she needs to work in a strip club now. She should’ve used that money to get an education, but god love her she’s very dim so I doubt she’d be fit for it. And who’d employ her anyway. She lives on her own in Birmingham of all places ! She has no friends around her, and seems her family don’t bother with her. Quite sad really, meaningless existence. She messed her life up before it even started.
Unfortunately with onlyfans/social media platforms you have a shelf life. Two/three years tops and that's if you're lucky. Actually I don't even hear many people talk about onlyfans anymore. I think the novelty has worn off. Maybe I'm wrong though 🤔?!

They all definitely are, their insta pages keep getting deleted, only fans is done, so they need to make money some how !

They all definitely are, their insta pages keep getting deleted, only fans is done, so they need to make money some how !
I agree it's definitely not as popular as it used to be. The novelty wears off these sites after a while. I don't hear many people even mention it anymore. It gets tired and boring after a while. I'm sure they've pretty much done all the content they can do at this point. No original ideas left really.

I couldn't make out what she was saying today, she is becoming a stripper? I thought she was raking it in on OF? And what is this property business BS. She is just a walking pyramid scheme lol

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’d say the money is well dried up at this stage if these are the routes she’s starting to go down ……..

Reactions: 1
I mean.. we’ve all seen her content at this stage 😂 should have stuck with the fitness Julie 👍

Reactions: 6
The property investment business must be some kind of gold-digger play, like who goes to a property networking event dressed like this.

I couldn't make out what she was saying today, she is becoming a stripper? I thought she was raking it in on OF? And what is this property business BS. She is just a walking pyramid scheme lol
In fairness to her she did say the OF had dried up and thats why she doing all this dodgy stuff.
If I had to guess she can sustain herself for maybe another 12-18 months.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2