Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

speakyourtruth

Did anyone see the voice note she posted by her friend Kate... who basically said her reason for existing was to make men want to kill themselves.... and Julia posting it to her story.... wtf is wrong with that girl.... am I just not getting the joke or what?

Niamh97

Did anyone see the voice note she posted by her friend Kate... who basically said her reason for existing was to make men want to kill themselves.... and Julia posting it to her story.... wtf is wrong with that girl.... am I just not getting the joke or what?
I love that she says god gave her these talents to make men wanna kill themselves like is the whole being religious thing a joke?

speakyourtruth

I love that she says god gave her these talents to make men wanna kill themselves like is the whole being religious thing a joke?
I really don’t understand it at all?.. whatever about saying it privately it’s odd enough? But Julia reposting it to her story is so bizarre??

Laidaway

I really don’t understand it at all?.. whatever about saying it privately it’s odd enough? But Julia reposting it to her story is so bizarre??
I think she does stuff like that to get people outraged and talking about her, she's done it before in the past don't think it worked this time.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks