Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how to post screenshots but she's begging people to take penalty points for her right now; that's perverting the course of justice. A Lib Dem MP, Chris Buhne and his wife, were jailed for this a while back.

She's so thick :eek:

Reactions: 3
Is she thick or what? Why does she have so many penalty points lol shes young (maybe thats why). Just drive at the correct speed and park in designated parking spaces you absolute clown 🤡

Reactions: 2
Is she thick or what? Why does she have so many penalty points lol shes young (maybe thats why). Just drive at the correct speed and park in designated parking spaces you absolute clown 🤡
Is she thick ?
She’s one of the most brain dead people I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can you take someone’s penalty points ? Are they not linked to your name and driving licence and car reg? Sorry if dumb q

Reactions: 1
My now ex tried to get me to take his points as he was 2 away from losing licence. So he just would say I was driving his car and I take the hit/points. I told him to go f himself.

• Heart
Oh f that , but do they not check road cameras ? Isn’t England riddled with cameras everywhere
If they really check they would see the driver yeah, so she is admitting to a serious fraud. Off to Scotland Yard I go lol!! I am a proper petty witch like that.

I sold my car and the driver sped and went over M50 toll a few times in the few days the car was sold but in my name. They had his picture driving it even in little old Ireland, I got away with it easily.

Reactions: 4
If they really check they would see the driver yeah, so she is admitting to a serious fraud. Off to Scotland Yard I go lol!! I am a proper petty witch like that.

I sold my car and the driver sped and went over M50 toll a few times in the few days the car was sold but in my name. They had his picture driving it even in little old Ireland, I got away with it easily.
Yea I was literally gona say, anyone viewing those stories could just report her 🤦🏽‍♀️ As bad as it sounds I’d love to see the drama of that unfold

Reactions: 5
I have the screenshots and her full name even on them. I could probably get that dumbass's registration plate just by looking back at stories or her grid lol.

Both parties are commiting fraud, but Julia would bear the brunt I would imagine.
That simp (her words not mine) that took the penalty points will have a great time being publicly humilated if it made it to court 🤣

• Haha
Probably because she was miming to bad rap songs and looking at herself on her phone rather than watching the road 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's perverting the course of justice to take penalty points from someone. It's a serious offence. Good luck to her 😂.

It’s probably what she wants tbh 🤣🤣 get reported and for a whole drama to ensue so she can post on her stories

Reported too on action fraud website. Reporting.actionfraud.police.uk (slow work day) lol

• Haha
You've actually got to have some proper mental issues if you're taking penalty points for some onlyfans hun.