Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh considering the beef she has with Julia it would of got out if she was but if she is it would be through DM like the ones in Dubai

Ooooh what beef do spill. I hadnt heard but had noticed they don't seem to see each other

Reactions: 2
Her IG page got deleted. Its not been a good few weeks for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her tiktok page did aswell she had to make a new one I wonder why her insta went maybe because of buying followers
Could be posting sexual content but she 100% bought at least 40k followers though.. her and Keelin moncrieff were at about 40k this time last year with identical engagement and then she magically jumped to 120k in a month with duck all engagement.

Reactions: 6
irltinax' instagram page also got deleted for the millionth time. When will they learn Instagram doesn't want lewd content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could be posting sexual content but she 100% bought at least 40k followers though.. her and Keelin moncrieff were at about 40k this time last year with identical engagement and then she magically jumped to 120k in a month with duck all engagement.
I bet she bought more followers than that 💯.

Did anyone see the voice note she posted by her friend Kate... who basically said her reason for existing was to make men want to kill themselves.... and Julia posting it to her story.... wtf is wrong with that girl.... am I just not getting the joke or what?

Did anyone see the voice note she posted by her friend Kate... who basically said her reason for existing was to make men want to kill themselves.... and Julia posting it to her story.... wtf is wrong with that girl.... am I just not getting the joke or what?
I love that she says god gave her these talents to make men wanna kill themselves like is the whole being religious thing a joke?

Reactions: 3
I love that she says god gave her these talents to make men wanna kill themselves like is the whole being religious thing a joke?
I really don’t understand it at all?.. whatever about saying it privately it’s odd enough? But Julia reposting it to her story is so bizarre??

I really don’t understand it at all?.. whatever about saying it privately it’s odd enough? But Julia reposting it to her story is so bizarre??
I think she does stuff like that to get people outraged and talking about her, she's done it before in the past don't think it worked this time.